Cycle help

Eric_Good

Eric_Good

Awards
I have two 10ml bottle of Deca 300 & one 10ml bottle of Stuston 350 , as a first timer what should I pin and how often ? Secondly when I run out of the stus can I continue the Deca and use EvoTest and Test180X ?

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Get more test and run it for 12-16 weeks at 500mg or so per week. Probably would want to pin sust 3 times a week. Don't run deca without test, real test. And personally I wouldn't recommend deca on a first cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have two 10ml bottle of Deca 300 & one 10ml bottle of Stuston 350 , as a first timer what should I pin and how often ? Secondly when I run out of the stus can I continue the Deca and use EvoTest and Test180X ?
dont do anything yet, you have ALOT of research to do.
dont use deca on first cycle, and get enough test for 12-14 weeks at 400-600mg ew. have a AI for cycle to keep estrogen in check, and have PCT in hand before you start cycle. i rec for PCT 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks and 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks at same time. start PCT 3ish weeks after sust, 1-2 after teste or cyp ( i rec these over sust, specially since your new) but dont do anythign yet, you have alot of rearching to do still.
good luck

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
dont do anything yet, you have ALOT of research to do. dont use deca on first cycle, and get enough test for 12-14 weeks at 400-600mg ew. have a AI for cycle to keep estrogen in check, and have PCT in hand before you start cycle. i rec for PCT 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks and 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks at same time. start PCT 3ish weeks after sust, 1-2 after teste or cyp ( i rec these over sust, specially since your new) but dont do anythign yet, you have alot of rearching to do still. good luck
^^ What he said.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Will a Basic PCT stack do ?
Bro, he told you what to do for pct...

2 weeks after last Test Inj.
Tamoxifen 20mg daily for 4 weeks
Clomid 50mg daily for 4 weeks

Also look up HCG Therapy (for your HPTA recovery)
either on cycle or "boom" dose before starting PCT

ON Cycle therapy (while using the test)
Arimidex 0.5 mg every other day or every third day
liver/kidney support
blood pressure support

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Bro, he told you what to do for pct...

2 weeks after last Test Inj.
Tamoxifen 20mg daily for 4 weeks
Clomid 50mg daily for 4 weeks

Also look up HCG Therapy (for your HPTA recovery)
either on cycle or "boom" dose before starting PCT

ON Cycle therapy (while using the test)
Arimidex 0.5 mg every other day or every third day
liver/kidney support
blood pressure support
This----^^^

might rec even 0.25mg dex eod even, get enough to run 0.5mg eod though to be safe.
for HCG I rec 500iu 2X a week for last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT. or something along those lines.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10