Test E cycle some input please

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys Im new to this forum. 28 years old today and I been training since I got outta highschool. Anyways I have used test cyp in the past(around 3 years ago). I ran 400mg a week for 10 weeks, gained some size and strength although I really didn't like how I looked. I got a lot of water retention and I wasn't eating so clean, and then I came off with HCG and nolvadex. Anways I have been training natural for the past years after that when I noticed a decline in my libido. I went to the doctor and got my test levels checked to discover they were 400dl which is **** for a 27 year old guy. talked to an endocrinologist and he didn't wanna put me on anything because although my levels were low, they were not hypogonad an what not, so I decided to treat my situation like a wifi modem acting silly. Ill do a cycle and a really thorough PCT and hopefully correct my problem while adding some nice muscle mass to my frame. So heres my situation, I was gonna do Test E 250mg a week(instead of 500) with 50mg of anavar a day to get a more lean look because I didn't like the bloating I got on the test cyp, but then I did more research on the anavar and decided not to take it since it is toxic on the liver although the word on the street may say otherwise. so what I ended up doing was starting the Test E 250mg and I noticed an increase in appetite energy and strengthend libido! hooray! so I thought to myself "lets find something to keep me lean" and I discovered sublingual epistane which is good for cutting and since is sublingual the toxicity is low and its also an anti estrogen. sounds great right? well no...it destroyed my sex drive after only 3 days of being on it, so I stopped and am just doing the plain test 250mg a week for now. Ive gained 5pounds in 2 weeks, my lifts have gone up and I have been getting great pumps in the gym. I have been getting a slight dizziness and lightheaded feeling throughout this cycle so far and was unsure about it so I decided to go to the clinic and get checked out. They did my vitals, EKG, CBC bloodwork and electrolytes and everything was perfect. The doctor was a very angry young woman who hated the idea of me using "steroids" and said I was gonna kill myself and I am gonna have heart failure and a monster is gonna come out from under my bed and eat me unless I stop using testosterone. So anyways fellas, if you're still reading this and I apologize for such a long post:

1. Does anybody ever feel alittle lightheaded when running a basic test cycle? does that seem like a normal side effect? because im getting this feeling since I been on this cycle but my bloodwork and everything else checks out ok. (ive ruled out blood sugar issues or dehydration or caloric intake as well)
2. I was thinking about increasing my dose on my next shot from 250mg to 310mg. A quarter cc more due to my loss of libido from the epistane. good idea?
3. I have a bunch of clomid for the end of the cycle, but I have read online and heard from many people that running a bit of clomid during a cycle is actually beneficial

Thought and opinions please? I'd really like to hear them. Thanks alot