Lethargic on EPI

U

uberjedi

Awards
Hey I don't know if it's the EPI or the heat and factory life but I am feeling wiped out on this EPI cycle. Should I go ahead and add Trest to counter that? If so I plan to add Transform to the stack and possibly fermara. Thanks.

U

uberjedi

Awards
Been reading and decided I just need to not be a *****. Acytel-L Carnitine and Green Tea extract a few times a day seem to have helped some today

U

uberjedi

Awards
I'm cutting currently so if I just hit up the Trest will I still see desired results?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If I was cutting I wouldn't personally run an aromatizing compound like Trest. Trest may be better than stano overall.

But I'd use stano unless you wanna buy Trest and an AI.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I just closed a cycle of Stano and Epi.

Stano was cheap and didn't aromatise. It smashed through that lethargy like a champ and had me feeling solid. No ill effects to speak of.

Just my .02

U

uberjedi

Awards
What's a good cycle 400/400/600 throughout 6 weeks total?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Orbit ships faster than anyone.

Lockout has good prices as we'll.

I

infraredline

Awards
Hey I don't know if it's the EPI or the heat and factory life but I am feeling wiped out on this EPI cycle. Should I go ahead and add Trest to counter that? If so I plan to add Transform to the stack and possibly fermara. Thanks.
Dermacrine is always an option as well

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr3st with TransFORM;)

Doesn't get any better than that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOu shouldn't even need an AI if you use DERMATR3ST at an appropriate dose for fighting lethargy. We are talking about half a ML / 25mg a day or here to just keep the androgens & estro at a reasonable level to avoid those low estro sides. Now if you are taking it to add into your cycle as an anabolic then you will want an AI for it for sure because the doses would be much higher.

Using DermaTR3ST solely as a base, it seems a bottle could last for multiple cycles.

Personally if the goal is just avoiding some sides then 1 bottle of DermaTR3ST is going to be more effective and more affordable in the long run considering it takes 2 bottles of STANO to do do one 6 week cycle and you could get what 90-120 days of base from DermaTR3ST for the cost of 2 bottles of Stano.
fueledpassion uses trestolone for his TRT instead of test i think and he runs it IM in the 20mg range and said it is better than test in his opinion. I think that is the case anyway. I hope he might see the mention and come verify if I remember correctly.

U

uberjedi

Awards
YOu shouldn't even need an AI if you use DERMATR3ST at an appropriate dose for fighting lethargy. We are talking about half a ML / 25mg a day or here to just keep the androgens & estro at a reasonable level to avoid those low estro sides. Now if you are taking it to add into your cycle as an anabolic then you will want an AI for it for sure because the doses would be much higher.

Using DermaTR3ST solely as a base, it seems a bottle could last for multiple cycles.

Personally if the goal is just avoiding some sides then 1 bottle of DermaTR3ST is going to be more effective and more affordable in the long run considering it takes 2 bottles of STANO to do do one 6 week cycle and you could get what 90-120 days of base from DermaTR3ST for the cost of 2 bottles of Stano.
fueledpassion uses trestolone for his TRT instead of test i think and he runs it IM in the 20mg range and said it is better than test in his opinion. I think that is the case anyway. I hope he might see the mention and come verify if I remember correctly.
Using oral Trest. I know the TD is better but with my work schedule bouncing around as it does and the environment I work in the pill is just easier. Now the transform is TD ( Don't mean to talk out of both sides of my mouth but had no other options with Transform. ) And I open to ideas on just adding the thing flat out. I mean the bottle will be open.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay using Oral TR3ST just depends on how much you wanna bulk. Spreading the doses out is common practice but the half life is so short there is not any way to get any kind of uniform coverage orally unless you are taking tiny doses all throughout the day. No companies are dosing the product this way as far as I know.

Seems 50-75mg is a nice level for most people and many love it all the way up to 150 but for guys near 200 I keep hearing that 100 is definitely a money dose. If you choose multiple doses make sure one of them is before you workout.

If that is the case have a good AI on hand and think more along the lines of high 100-150mg of of TransFORM, or have a research AI on hand. I would do this regardless to be honest.

U

uberjedi

Awards
Okay using Oral TR3ST just depends on how much you wanna bulk. Spreading the doses out is common practice but the half life is so short there is not any way to get any kind of uniform coverage orally unless you are taking tiny doses all throughout the day. No companies are dosing the product this way as far as I know.

Seems 50-75mg is a nice level for most people and many love it all the way up to 150 but for guys near 200 I keep hearing that 100 is definitely a money dose. If you choose multiple doses make sure one of them is before you workout.

If that is the case have a good AI on hand and think more along the lines of high 100-150mg of of TransFORM, or have a research AI on hand. I would do this regardless to be honest.
Probably startingat 50-75. One dose deff. Pre workout at 4am and one at 9am. Just gotta make it through my shift. Lately been hitting it at 3am so who knows. Trial and error. Won't go above 100 but I will order some letro ordered.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably startingat 50-75. One dose deff. Pre workout at 4am and one at 9am. Just gotta make it through my shift. Lately been hitting it at 3am so who knows. Trial and error. Won't go above 100 but I will order some letro ordered.
Excellent, do you plan to log it? If so hit me with a link when you do.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 50mg and dose it throughout the day. I generally eat 5 meals a day and have one pill with each meal. Trest is actually a surprisingly good cutter as well as a mass gainer. You'll be very pleased with the addition. I've taken it as high as 150 oral. Very good compound and a hell of a cycle!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

@fueledpassion uses trestolone for his TRT instead of test i think and he runs it IM in the 20mg range and said it is better than test in his opinion. I think that is the case anyway. I hope he might see the mention and come verify if I remember correctly.
Yes, it's better, IMO.

Now, I have not gotten bloods yet so if you go this route, I advise staying low until further research can be done.

The dose I experimented with was between 15-25mg/day. I can honestly say, it's better in every way than Test as far as the obvious points such as sex drive, mood, recovery, stamina, strength, anabolism, pumps and appetite.

I also find it twice as hard to pee while on a measly 120mg/wk of Test E vs. the 175mg/wk of Trestolone Ace. That aligns well with the notion that it is half has hard on the prostate as Test. This stuff, if estrogen is controlled, can do just about anything you need it to do just shy of walking onto a stage.