Newbie to the Anabolic World! Please Help First Cycle!

ActionFigure3

Awards
Hello!

Here are my stats!
27 years old
5'11
7% BF
I've been a 100% all natural athlete my entire life. Played Division I football and NFL for 2 years. People tell me I am blessed with great genetics, I think I'm just skinny lol. I keep really defined abs all year, but it's incredibly hard for me to put on size with naturally staying so lean. I'm a certified nutritionist and have been training for 15+ years so my diet and workouts are spot on. However, I'm really interested in putting on quality muscle now and trying my first cycle, BUT, I have absolutely no clue about how to best set it up. Through tons of research this is what I've gathered so far and I'd like your expertise! Please if you could help me set it up, it would be a huge help! Please add/take out stuff as you see fit. You all are the experts when it comes to anabolics!

Goal: Put on as much lean mass as possible with minimal side effects

Prohormones:
Mechabol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
LMG-25: 75/75/75/75/75/75 (Still deciding on this; not sure about dosage either)

Other Muscle Building Compounds to use with it: (This is where I need major help)
Black Lion Research Prolactrone (Prevent Prolactin that could be caused by LMG?)
Black Lion Formeron (Better to run ON cycle or PCT or neither with this set up?)
BPS Dermacrine (Test Base?)

Liver Supporting Supplements ON Cycle:
N2Guard
Hawthorn Berry Extract
TUDCA
NAC
Sam E

Other Supplements ON cycle:
Animal Flex
Allmax Vitastack
Vitamin C, E, and B5
ProSupps Incredibulk Protein (1300 calories)
Allmax Nutrition IsoFlex (for times when I need to get in quick absorbing protein)

PCT:(Need major help here too!)
SERM (Nolvadex, Clomid, Tamoxifen?) Not sure which is best or if it is needed.
IGF-LR3 (probably not, but looking for something with this type of effect possibly that's safer and doesn't require pin)
Black Lion Research Follidrone (have seen impressive logs)
BPS Dermacrine/DAA/or other natty test booster of your choice
Black Lion Research Formeron (safe to run a suicidal AI with PCT?)
Black Lion Research Prolactrone (is this necessary or beneficial?)
Creatine Monohydrate
N2Guard
Hawthorne Berry
TUDCA
NAC
SAM E

If you have time please feel free to correct/revamp my entire cycle! You will be a lifesaver, literally! Thanks so much in advance! I know nothing about the world of anabolics, so please don't rip me too hard! lol.