Caloric Intake - Epi Cycle

derrickhxc

Awards
This is my first cycle. I know that epi is a cutting PH. Which was a contributing factor in my purchase of it. I'm around 19% BF. I've done my research and everyone says to make sure your diet is in check and that you're eating enough, if you want to see optimal results with this. Question is, with epi will I still lose fat while eating in a surplus and making gains? Or should I keep my diet that same and continuing eating in a deficit while on epi if I want to drop some fat?

couldn't find any clear info on this so help is appreciated.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is my first cycle. I know that epi is a cutting PH. Which was a contributing factor in my purchase of it. I'm around 19% BF. I've done my research and everyone says to make sure your diet is in check and that you're eating enough, if you want to see optimal results with this. Question is, with epi will I still lose fat while eating in a surplus and making gains? Or should I keep my diet that same and continuing eating in a deficit while on epi if I want to drop some fat?

couldn't find any clear info on this so help is appreciated.
Basically everything here is wrong. Epi, or any steroid for that matter, don't burn fat. If you eat like crap you'll gain fat and water on cycle, and a lot of it. If you eat in a surplus you'll gain weight. If you eat at maintenance while doing cardio and only eating whole foods you'll either only gain a few pounds of muscle, or loose some fat while gaining a few pounds of muscle. If you eat in a deficit and do cardio you'll maintain your mass while dropping bf.
steroids are muscle builders. Not fat burners. Some will up your bodies nutrient repartitioning, though.
Run epi and gain some mass. Take a break and then run osta for 8 weeks at 20mg and cut like crazy. You'll maintain mass. Then just run an OTC pct of cel pct assist and reduce Xt.