DYMETHAZI9E and TR3ST Log.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on starting a cycle of OL DMZ and Trest on the 24th of July, I wanted to start this early to get some advice from more experienced users on a couple of things before I start. I want to use transform (Formestane) on cycle to combat the effects of the androgenic trest, however I also want to use the transdermal form of Tr3st as I have read it is far more potent. Will I run out application sites because of skin irritation or should I be fine with these?
I have purchased the Dymethazine already and have Nolva and super PCT for my post cycle. I will also be adding Ostarine and epic and dermastrength to my PCT so I am really going all out on this one. Just need some advice on the form of trest I should order.
I am a relatively experienced PH user, with two epistane cycles, a halodrol cycle, and my last cycle which was a tr3n epistane stack and the first cycle I actually used a SERM for PCT in conjunction with an over the counter PCT.

My cycle will look something like this

Pre load with arimicare pro at 5 caps a day (1 g of TUDCA)

CEL cycle assist at 6 caps a day (for a few things I like that Ar1micare pro does not have)

1 ml of transform when the cycle starts

40 mg of DMZ (2 capsules) one early AM one an hour pre workout from start to finish so roughly 6 weeks depending on how I feel (I usually go to the gym at 4 pm)

75 mg of Tr3st spread throughout the day because of its short half life. Or maybe one AM and two capsules (50 mg) an hour pre workout as I have heard people had good success with that. This will go for the same amount of time as the DMZ depending on how I feel

I also have all the basics that will go from pre cycle through post cycle like fish oil and multi vitamin

I will not be taking any pre workout or stim of any kind to try to maintain good BP as that seems to be my only PH side

I will also save creatine for post cycle.

For my PCT I will be taking:

tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

Super PCT

Cycle assist until 2 weeks after cycle ends

Ostarine

Ep1c

Dermastrength

Any advice before I get started or any criticism I'd love to hear it. As soon as I start I will post diet and workout.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
image-1755766793.jpg

Everything but the Ostar1ne and Ep1c arrived today. I have what's left of my Iron Mass and a new tub of pro complex gainer to use throughout the cycle. I will start pre loading with the cycle assist today then add the Arimicare pro on Monday and start the cycle probably Wednesday.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I like DermaTREST more overall but 2 caps of tr3st oral PWO is amazing. If you can't have both, go with the TD. If you have the extra money, get both and use the oral PWO.

Cycle looks good, PCT looks amazing. Definitely interested to see how it goes for you, should be able to keep the gains coming throughout it.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I like DermaTREST more overall but 2 caps of tr3st oral PWO is amazing. If you can't have both, go with the TD. If you have the extra money, get both and use the oral PWO.

Cycle looks good, PCT looks amazing. Definitely interested to see how it goes for you, should be able to keep the gains coming throughout it.
That is a novel approach I had not even considered. Taking both transdermal and oral Tr3st. The main reason I decided to go with pills is because I already have the Transform and I did not know how I would react to them, some people get skin irritation. So I didn't want to get two transdermals and the then be a walking rash of red irritation for the duration of my cycle.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
That is a novel approach I had not even considered. Taking both transdermal and oral Tr3st. The main reason I decided to go with pills is because I already have the Transform and I did not know how I would react to them, some people get skin irritation. So I didn't want to get two transdermals and the then be a walking rash of red irritation for the duration of my cycle.
I don't get a problem with multiple but I could see it causing rashes for some.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I think I will go ahead and start today. I took the first 20 mg of Dymethazine with breakfast along with 2 caps of Arimicare pro and 3 caps of cycle assist and 1 g of fish oil. I used 1 ml of transform yesterday after my morning shower and did the same today. I pre-loaded cycle assist for 8 days and arimicare pro for 4 days. Today I will take 1 cap (20mg) of DMZ and 50 mg pre workout of tr3st. I will start the full dosing I listed tomorrow.
I plan on eating pretty heavily around 3500 to 4000 calories a day depending on what I see in body composition. I will be eating pretty clean, no breads or sweets and only low glycemic carbs. Probably something like
Protein 270 to 300 grams
Carbs 300 to 350 grams from brown rice sweet potatoes and red potatoes, great grains whole grain cereal in the mornings. And loads of veggies throughout the day.
Fat 100 to 150 grams mostly from meat and nuts and dairy.

I plan on doing a 3 day split twice a week so it will look like: Legs, Chest/back, arms/shoulders, then legs again and then a rest day. Then repeat.

Today is chest/back. I will log my workout today.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....in for massive demigod gains:)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Just took my first does of Tr3st (50mg, 2 caps) and I am off to the gym for chest and back.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Completed the chest and back workout. Felt pretty good most likely from my 11 hours of sleep last night.
Bench press
135x20
185x10
225x5
255x2
275x4
285x4
285x4(usually I use 275 for the last three heavy work sets.)
Incline DB
80x12
90x10
95x6
95x6
DB chest fly
40x12
45x10
50x8
Pendlay row
135x15
155x12
185x10
185x10
195x8
Lat Pulldown
150x15
195x12
225x8
225x8
DB row
80x10
90x10
90x10
100x6

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
In for this since we're running the exact same cycle!

Are you using 1 pump of transform a day or two? Sorry I might've skipped over that if you already said it

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
In for this since we're running the exact same cycle!

Are you using 1 pump of transform a day or two? Sorry I might've skipped over that if you already said it
I'm just gonna go with one pump maybe do like 1/1/1/2/2/1/1. I actually saw yours and saw you started so I thought **** I'll go ahead and start too. Thanks for the motivation.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
In for the future. Good luck bro!

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Third application of transform this morning and I have not noticed anything irritating to the skin. It also dries amazingly fast, not super oily. It does leave behind a gritty residue almost like small grains of sand. Anyone have any idea what this is or why? It isn't much, maybe 5 to 10 little pieces over the entire application area.

One other question also. What is the benefit of taking 50 mg pre workout vs only 25mg? How much can actually be utilized by the body at once and how fast is it metabolized, how long before the workout is the ideal time to take it? Given its short half life would it be better to take one first thing in the morning, one pre workout and then another with dinner?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Third application of transform this morning and I have not noticed anything irritating to the skin. It also dries amazingly fast, not super oily. It does leave behind a gritty residue almost like small grains of sand. Anyone have any idea what this is or why? It isn't much, maybe 5 to 10 little pieces over the entire application area.

One other question also. What is the benefit of taking 50 mg pre workout vs only 25mg? How much can actually be utilized by the body at once and how fast is it metabolized, how long before the workout is the ideal time to take it? Given its short half life would it be better to take one first thing in the morning, one pre workout and then another with dinner?
I get the same residue left behind when I apply the transFORM. It's just some of it that didn't get absorbed initially. I just apply the transFORM, let it dry, and apply lotion in the same area to absorb the residue that was left behind.

Are you talking about 50mg vs 25mg of tr3st PWO? If so, I haven't tried 50mg at once yet but I usually take 25mg before and still love it.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Should have specified what I meant. Yes the Tr3st. I took 25mg today and still noticed an increase in strength for reps. Like I was able to do my last 6 rep set weight on my lest set of OH press today but I did it 8 times. I had a pretty serious pump too.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Should have specified what I meant. Yes the Tr3st. I took 25mg today and still noticed an increase in strength for reps. Like I was able to do my last 6 rep set weight on my lest set of OH press today but I did it 8 times. I had a pretty serious pump too.
Yeah it really is great. I just finished week 2 of my cycle and I'm loving it. I can feel the aggression coming on throughout the day so be careful. I get mad at things that I normally wouldn't and I just laugh at it later. But it's awesome in the gym haha!

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Dosing diet and workout update.
Took 25mg of tr3st and 20mg of Dymethazi9e with breakfast. A cup of plain oats, 2 slices of bacon and 6 eggs with a half cup of plain full fat Greek yogurt. Took Multi vitamin, 1g of fish oil, 3 caps cycle assist and 1 cap Arimicare pro.
After showering I applied half a pump of transform
Mid morning I had a serving of Iron mass with 12 ounces of 2% milk.
Lunch was 12 ounces of chicken breast with green bean broccoli and ½ cup cooked rice.
Mid afternoon I had a whey protein shake then took 25mg of tr3st an hour later along with another 1g of fish oil and 2 arimicare pro.
I did shoulders and arms today at the gym. My right elbow was complaining today so I did high volume and pretty high reps.
OH press
Barx30
115x10
135x10
145x8
155x8
Rear delt raises on incline bench
15x20
25x12
30x8
30x8
Upright row
95x12
115x12
125x8
125x8
Superset straight bar cable curl and overhead triceps extension
100x20
120x15
150x12
170x10
180x8
Super set preacher curls and rope triceps extensions
25 pound ez curl bar
75x12 preacher curl 130x12 rope extension
85x8 preacher curl 140x10 rope
85x8 with drop set 150x8 with drop set
Weighted dips
25lbs plate for 15 reps
35 lb plate for 10
35 for 8
Hammer curls
40 lb DBx12
50x8
50x8
55x6

Post workout I had a protein shake then an hour later I had 14 ounces of sirloin with 2 cups whole grain brown rice. Took the second Dymethazi9e and last Tr3st caps after supper with 1 arimicare pro cap another 1g of fish oil and 3 more cycle assist caps.
Overall I felt pretty strong and energized during the workout but I crashed pretty hard after. I was taking very short breaks between sets and it hit me pretty hard.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Did legs yesterday, I have been sticking with 40mg dymethazi9e taken 10 hours apart and 75mg of tr3st spaced throughout the day with one for breakfast one an hour pre workout and one with dinner. So far I have noticed some slight strength increases but mostly just the desire to lift more. Which for me is always partially due to my need to lift harder, get results and justify the 300 bucks I spent. However I have had slight increases in strength and sustained energy throughout my workout, even without any stims.
Squats
Barx30
135x15
185x12
205x5
225x5
275x8
315x5
325x4
325x4
Standing Calf raises
4 sets of 8 to 15 really slow and focused with about ¾ of the stack.
Deadlift
135x12
225x10
315x6
365x5
365x5
365x4
Superset leg extensions with leg curl
4 sets of 8 to 12
Walking Lunges with 40 pound dumbbells
3 sets of 8 each leg
Goblet squat
2 sets of 25 with 60 pound DB

The squats and deadlifts felt really good, I felt a greater aggressiveness when approaching the set rather than an okay let’s get this misery over with attitude. Much less soreness and muscle fatigue today than usual.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did legs yesterday, I have been sticking with 40mg dymethazi9e taken 10 hours apart and 75mg of tr3st spaced throughout the day with one for breakfast one an hour pre workout and one with dinner. So far I have noticed some slight strength increases but mostly just the desire to lift more. Which for me is always partially due to my need to lift harder, get results and justify the 300 bucks I spent. However I have had slight increases in strength and sustained energy throughout my workout, even without any stims.
Squats
Barx30
135x15
185x12
205x5
225x5
275x8
315x5
325x4
325x4
Standing Calf raises
4 sets of 8 to 15 really slow and focused with about ¾ of the stack.
Deadlift
135x12
225x10
315x6
365x5
365x5
365x4
Superset leg extensions with leg curl
4 sets of 8 to 12
Walking Lunges with 40 pound dumbbells
3 sets of 8 each leg
Goblet squat
2 sets of 25 with 60 pound DB

The squats and deadlifts felt really good, I felt a greater aggressiveness when approaching the set rather than an okay let's get this misery over with attitude. Much less soreness and muscle fatigue today than usual.
This sounds promising:)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Question for anyone and everyone. What do you think about Danazol as an AI? I have read some negative things about it like it suppressing LH and testosterone production. However I can get it prescribed and insurance pays for it. I've read all the studies and "facts" so I'm looking for opinions.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for an amazing run

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Question for anyone and everyone. What do you think about Danazol as an AI? I have read some negative things about it like it suppressing LH and testosterone production. However I can get it prescribed and insurance pays for it. I've read all the studies and "facts" so I'm looking for opinions.
Don't think it's strong enough to be used as an AI, you'd still need Adex, letro, whatever you're fond of.

I know a lot of people like Danazol because it can really shoot your libido up & lower SHBG. Wouldn't hurt to add in.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it's strong enough to be used as an AI, you'd still need Adex, letro, whatever you're fond of.

I know a lot of people like Danazol because it can really shoot your libido up & lower SHBG. Wouldn't hurt to add in.
Yeah I read that, however it also suppresses Luteinizing Hormone which is one trigger for test production in the body. Surprise surprise it is suppressive. I was just wondering if the extra suppression would outweigh the anti e2 effects or if it would still function as an overall anti estrogen. Also could it be taken in conjunction with Exemestane? The fact that it is also processed in the liver concerns me, not in a worried way just as a matter of interest.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
So I went ahead and threw some Danazol in to help suppress my heavy flow. Unfortunately Danazol itself was adjusted in its chemical make up to actually make it less anabolic, not sure why anyone would want to do that. But it is supposed to be excellent at suppressing and reducing gyno in case it pops up again (initiated it with a sadly under researched cycle of methylstenbolone (ultradrol) plus trenazone that I did in the days of infant knowledge back at the school of hard knocks).

Which oddly brings me too another question, has anyone noticed a nearly 100% reduction in gyno from using epistane? About a week after my Ultradrol cycle (which was extremely disappointing gains wise), I noticed tenderness and a hard pea sized lump under the right nipple. Told myself it was not gyno till I believed it, then 4 months later did the Epistane and tr3n cycle and about 3 weeks in the lump softened and virtually disappeared.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So I went ahead and threw some Danazol in to help suppress my heavy flow. Unfortunately Danazol itself was adjusted in its chemical make up to actually make it less anabolic, not sure why anyone would want to do that. But it is supposed to be excellent at suppressing and reducing gyno in case it pops up again (initiated it with a sadly under researched cycle of methylstenbolone (ultradrol) plus trenazone that I did in the days of infant knowledge back at the school of hard knocks).

Which oddly brings me too another question, has anyone noticed a nearly 100% reduction in gyno from using epistane? About a week after my Ultradrol cycle (which was extremely disappointing gains wise), I noticed tenderness and a hard pea sized lump under the right nipple. Told myself it was not gyno till I believed it, then 4 months later did the Epistane and tr3n cycle and about 3 weeks in the lump softened and virtually disappeared.
I would still use Exe or another AI with it.

It's been talked about Epistane being able to reduce Gyno, no scientific backing though. Some people get lucky and I'm sure plenty would get unlucky.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
We're very similar in strength. I'm looking forward to comparing our end results

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
We're very similar in strength. I'm looking forward to comparing our end results
Man, I'm finishing mine at 80mg...damn lol it's pretty strong. I'm loving it.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders and arms today. Good energy, lots of strength. Did a six to eight rep range which is my favorite. One thing of interest, my arms pumped nearly 1 inch, which is almost double my normal pump circumference increase. I had almost no lactic acid burn feeling either.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did shoulders and arms today. Good energy, lots of strength. Did a six to eight rep range which is my favorite. One thing of interest, my arms pumped nearly 1 inch, which is almost double my normal pump circumference increase. I had almost no lactic acid burn feeling either.
That sounds like an awesome pump!!!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Nasty pump bro! My best is a half inch. I hate lactic acid. When I was taking big doses of citrulline the buffer effect it had on lactic acid was a dream. Any PRs today?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Nasty pump bro! My best is a half inch. I hate lactic acid. When I was taking big doses of citrulline the buffer effect it had on lactic acid was a dream. Any PRs today?
I had a sleep PR does that count? I did have a rep PR when I did chest on Wednesday. I normally do 285 for 3 or 4 times on the last set and do a drop set with 225 which I normally then get another 2 to 4. This last time I did chest though I did 4 with 285 dropped to 225 and did 8. Which surprised me.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Had an insane leg workout today. I felt better than I have ever felt in the gym before without a doubt. I actually had the balls to go to failure with squats which was a frightening experience for sure. I have switched to the PHAT program after hearing so many other people using it and reading a lot about it, today I did the lower body power workout. I had been using the same sort of idea for a while, hitting everything twice per week, first time for strength second for hypertrophy, but I love the way everything is grouped in the PHAT program.
**Highlights**
Hit 375 for 3 today in squats on the last set, failed the 4th.
Felt amazing. Incredible aggression, focus, and energy.
3 plates on each side for hack squat
Dead lifts instead of SLD, finished with 405x4
****Weight is up from 172 at the start of cycle to 179 today*****
I think I can really feel the DMZ kicking in and it feels amazing
Got my boobs be gone mix today starting anastrozole at .50 eod
Getting lab work done on wednesday for all the biggies.
Eating like a horse. Not even really counting macros anymore just eating clean as much as I can which is an incredible amount. I know I am hitting at least:
120g fat(EFA and animal/dairy sources)
350 to 400 carbs
350++ protein(my hunger for meat is insane)

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Had an insane leg workout today. I felt better than I have ever felt in the gym before without a doubt. I actually had the balls to go to failure with squats which was a frightening experience for sure. I have switched to the PHAT program after hearing so many other people using it and reading a lot about it, today I did the lower body power workout. I had been using the same sort of idea for a while, hitting everything twice per week, first time for strength second for hypertrophy, but I love the way everything is grouped in the PHAT program.
**Highlights**
Hit 375 for 3 today in squats on the last set, failed the 4th.
Felt amazing. Incredible aggression, focus, and energy.
3 plates on each side for hack squat
Dead lifts instead of SLD, finished with 405x4
****Weight is up from 172 at the start of cycle to 179 today*****
I think I can really feel the DMZ kicking in and it feels amazing
Got my boobs be gone mix today starting anastrozole at .50 eod
Getting lab work done on wednesday for all the biggies.
Eating like a horse. Not even really counting macros anymore just eating clean as much as I can which is an incredible amount. I know I am hitting at least:
120g fat(EFA and animal/dairy sources)
350 to 400 carbs
350++ protein(my hunger for meat is insane)
Hell yeah I'm lovjg PHAT. got my lower body power day today.

My weight gain is similar in regards to total lbs gained as well.

Great squat numbers btw

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
How's it been going these last few days?
Hey look someone cares. It has been going great, this PHAT program is extremely stimulating in the newness and difficulty level. I like the exercises too. The Dymethazi9e is great, now that it is kicking in my strength and weight are beginning to noticeably increase each workout. Great aggressiveness and energy in the gym. Slightly elevated blood pressure but not too bad. I am feeling some estrogen effects and I'm not super lean, but then I am eating like a horse so I might cut carbs by 50 g or so a day. I am doing the chest and arms hypertrophy day today so I will post that later. Still sticking with the same dosage, have you decided to up it to 60 mg a day DMZ or not? I saw you mentioned it on your post.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey look someone cares. It has been going great, this PHAT program is extremely stimulating in the newness and difficulty level. I like the exercises too. The Dymethazi9e is great, now that it is kicking in my strength and weight are beginning to noticeably increase each workout. Great aggressiveness and energy in the gym. Slightly elevated blood pressure but not too bad. I am feeling some estrogen effects and I'm not super lean, but then I am eating like a horse so I might cut carbs by 50 g or so a day. I am doing the chest and arms hypertrophy day today so I will post that later. Still sticking with the same dosage, have you decided to up it to 60 mg a day DMZ or not? I saw you mentioned it on your post.
Seems all is going according to plan;)

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Gonna up to 60mg at the 2 week mark. Then I'll see if I stay there barring bad sides

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Today was absolutely incredible as far as pump, strength and endurance. And focus, mental endurance to concentrate on every rep and truly contract the muscle to its fullest potential.
I did chest and arms, here’s what it looked like
Popped my cheque drops err Tr3st (50mg) 45 minutes before my work out with 1g of fish oil and 1 Arimicare pro cap
Flat Bench press with DB warmup plus 6 sets of 3 to 5 with 100 pound dumbbells, explosive in the concentric motion, focused and slow on the eccentric. This felt fairly weird because it was easy yet the weight had to be light to create an effective speed contraction
Incline DB
90x10
90x10
90x8
Hammer strength chest press
80 on each side
80x12
80x12
80x11
Incline cable flies (low to high)
25 lbs each stack
25x15
25x14
25x14
Preacher curls
75x10
75x8
75x8
Concentration curls
35x12
35x12
35x10
Spider curls
30x13
30x14
30x14
DB overhead triceps
80x12
90x10
95x8
Triceps cable pressdown
Stackx14x3
Triceps DB kickbacks
30x15 each arm x3
MACROS TODAY Protein 323g Carbs 350g fat 120g

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Bout to start a here's bult naked thread. Hahaha
Which section would that fall under? I hate to make the moderators do more work by starting it in the wrong area.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which section would that fall under? I hate to make the moderators do more work by starting it in the wrong area.
General chat will do;)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Had great workouts both Saturday and Sunday. Getting 10+ hours of sleep both days really helped. I’m right at 2 weeks in now and the feeling in the gym is unlike anything I’ve felt before. I never even have a thought of leaving early or not attempting another rep. My focus on each muscle group is insane, and I can flex my pecs, lats and biceps till it hurts. Here is what I did for my big lifts each day.
Saturday Upper body power
Bench Press Barbell
135x20
185x5
225x5 Last warmup
245x6
265x5
285x3
Pendlay rows. I think I do something in between a pendlay and a regular row.
135x12
185x6
195x5
195x5
195x4
Pull-ups with 45 pound weight
45x10
45x8
45x7
Shoulder Press with DB
50x15
70x8