LOG: Planning a good Cycle (Tr3n+Ep15stane?)Pics Inside

gianlol

Awards
Hi guys, Im thinking to start a cycle for bigger mass and get more leaner.

This will be my first cycle, so I ask you guys to help me building it.

I thinking at olympus labs products: Tr3n (or Tr3st?) and Ep15stane.

What do you think? Is there better stacks that you can suggest?

In that case, i will support it with following:

- Ar1mcare PRO
- Sup3r PCT
- Formeron (BLR)

I need an help with dosing and timings, and possibly if I need additional supplements that you raccomend to put in the bowl.
Last thing: who used these products, has got any sides? If yes which ones?

When I have a good cycle plan, I will LOG all my results with data, PICS and VIDEO.

This is my starting point:

Last edited:
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to figure out your goals first. If it is more like lean bulk/bulk, go with TR3ST and Epi. If it is more like recomp, go with TR3N and Epi. But honestly, I think Epi solo would be good enough for first timer. If you decide to stack them anyway, this is how I'd do it:

Cycle and supports:
- EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45
- TR3ST at 50/75/75/75/75/75 or TR3N at 60/60/60/60/60/90 (should be enough for first stack)
- AR1MACARE PRO at 4 caps/day
- TransFORM (if you don't have Formeron on your hand already I'd recommend to go with TransFORM - more bang for your buck) at 100mg/day

PCT:
- Clomid at 50/50/25/25/0/0
- SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1
- TransFORM or Formeron if needed

gianlol

Awards
Thank you man!

so, my goal is More LEan/Bulk, but i think, as you suggested, I will go for my first cycle with EPI solo, hope is enough for good results.

A dumb question: the PCT must begin at the end of the cycle.
With your pattern I have 6 weeks cycle, and 6 weeks PCT, right?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but you'll take your SERM only for 4 weeks.

gianlol

Awards
That's ok, the only problem is I have problem to find nolvadex or clomid cause i live in Europe.

Is anything else easier to find that I can use as SERM?

gianlol

Awards
Products finally arrived!
I'm really excited, i can't wait to start it!

For epistane and arimcare, do you have some timing suggestion or is not influent?
All other suggestions will be appreciate.

CYCLE (starting on 18/07/2014)

- EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
- AR1MACARE PRO: 4 caps/day
- Formeron (when bottle finish I will go with TransFORM): 100mg/day

other Supplements:
- X-Factor Advanced (ArA): 4caps pre-workout (ON) - 2caps in the morning (OFF)
- Follidrone: 2caps pre-workout

PCT
- Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0/0
- SUP3R PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
- TransFORM: 100mg/day

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna take ArA on cycle? What? Save that for your pct.

gianlol

Awards
Yeah, I was taking follidrone and ara before this cycle, so I thought to continue with those. Didn't know they are useless in a cycle.

so you think is better to stop follidrone and ara, and save for PCT?

As i explained, this is my first cycle, so I'm a little dumb :D

What supplements you suggest to take on cycle?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was taking follidrone and ara before this cycle, so I thought to continue with those. Didn't know they are useless in a cycle. so you think is better to stop follidrone and ara, and save for PCT? As i explained, this is my first cycle, so I'm a little dumb :D What supplements you suggest to take on cycle?
If you're already a few weeks into your ArA and follidrone run, you might as well just finish that before you start your cycle. Or if you're not too deep in, you could start the cycle and use them in your pct. Either way would be better than running them in your cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take Formeron/TransFORM only if needed. It's good to have on hand just in case though.

gianlol

Awards
First two days nothing to report, good mood and still excited, by the way was OFF days.
(epi 30, arimstane 4cps)

Before the cycle I was running a cutting diet of 1800-1900kal.
I want bulk lean without gain too much fats, so i thought to increase only proteins and not change fats and carbs. What do you think?

On Monday I'll have my first workout while on cycle, should I increase volume and training days (now im 3-4/week) in my routine, or better wait the second week?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
First two days nothing to report, good mood and still excited, by the way was OFF days. (epi 30, arimstane 4cps) Before the cycle I was running a cutting diet of 1800-1900kal. I want bulk lean without gain too much fats, so i thought to increase only proteins and not change fats and carbs. What do you think? On Monday I'll have my first workout while on cycle, should I increase volume and training days (now im 3-4/week) in my routine, or better wait the second week?
You're gonna want high protein and carbs while on cycle. You'll miss out on some gains otherwise.

gianlol

Awards
DAY 4 - Workout: Chest/Triceps
Ep15tane 30mg
Ar1macare 4caps

- lot of endurance, I felt like I could train 3-4 hours!
- Still not great strenght increase.
- No sides.
- great feeling

Flat barbell bench press (only discs for weight calculation)
2x6 176lb
1x7 176lb
1x6 185lb
1x4 185lb

Smith Machine Incline Bench Press SUPERSET with Incline Dumbbel Fly (only discs for weight calculation)
2x6 120lb superset 2x8 35lb
1x6 110lb superset 1x7 35lb
1x6 98lb superset 1x7 30lb

Dip SUPERSET with Cable Fly
3x8 superset 3x8 66lb

Low Cable Fly (dropset)
1 x 8 55lb
2 x 6 66lb

Barbell Skullcrusher (only discs for weight calculation)
1 x 8 45lb
3 x 6 57lb

Cable Pushdown (dropset)
3 x 10 120lb

gianlol

Awards
sorry for some strange weights, but I converted them from KG cause im in europe:D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for some strange weights, but I converted them from KG cause im in europe:D
Lol...I have the same 'problem'.

Looking good bro. Following this for sure!

gianlol

Awards
Lol...I have the same 'problem'.

Looking good bro. Following this for sure!
thank you :D

I have a doubt, yestarday I felt the endurance to go more with my training.
Now that I'm on cycle, I can dare to increase volume? That was my routine pre-cycle so maybe it needs some tweaks.

Today my workout is biceps / back, this evening i will update.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you :D

I have a doubt, yestarday I felt the endurance to go more with my training.
Now that I'm on cycle, I can dare to increase volume? That was my routine pre-cycle so maybe it needs some tweaks.

Today my workout is biceps / back, this evening i will update.
While on cycle you can push harder since your revovery will be much faster as well.

Try to kick up the intensity. More volume can be an option....I prefer more intensity techniques, ...forced reps, drop sets, negatives and negative accentuated etc etc.

Everyone is different...some respond better to high volume.

gianlol

Awards
guys, help me please:

yesterday (day SIX) I got sick (fever) - so Im taking medicine.

I have to suspend the cycle? In that case how I have to proceed?
If I will postpone it (for example to september), I still need to do PCT and SERM after only one week of epi at 30mg?

Is also strange I got sick right now, I din't get fever since 1 year lol, are possible some issue/sides with the cycle?

Please help, hope to not lost all potential gains :/

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys, help me please:

yesterday (day SIX) I got sick (fever) - so Im taking medicine.

I have to suspend the cycle? In that case how I have to proceed?
If I will postpone it (for example to september), I still need to do PCT and SERM after only one week of epi at 30mg?

Is also strange I got sick right now, I din't get fever since 1 year lol, are possible some issue/sides with the cycle?

Please help, hope to not lost all potential gains :/
Hard to say, people get sick all the time, so don't really feel it has to do with your cycle.

What kind of meds are you taking?

gianlol

Awards
Hard to say, people get sick all the time, so don't really feel it has to do with your cycle.

What kind of meds are you taking?
I don't think you know it, is an italian med for fever, by the way main ingredient is Paracetamol.

Now i had fever from this morning until now, in the range of 37°c - 38,6°c

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you know it, is an italian med for fever, by the way main ingredient is Paracetamol.

Now i had fever from this morning until now, in the range of 37°c - 38,6°c
I know paracetamol. We have it in Holland too.

Hope the fever comes down soon. If the fever keeps up it would be wise to stop with the cycle.

See how you feel tomorrow. Keep us posted.

gianlol

Awards
OkThank you,
In case Ill stop, pct is still needed?

I dont have clomid for now, only super pct and formeron.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No PCT will not be needed after a week, you will probably begin to shut down in the next week, I think you will be just fine to stop without PCT if you do it in the next few days. However give the meds a chance to work you may be fine in a day or two and be annoyed that you stopped.

Now if you weren't going to run it then you could actually run SUP3R PCT as a Test booster instead of PCT. Then pick up another one for later when you are ready to run it. THen you have peace of mind and some growth out of it.

gianlol

Awards
Ok, glad to hear that.

So I'll stop and see if I feel better.

In case the day after tomorrow I feel fine, I will still in time to resume the cycle?

thank you again for support, and sorry for bothering you! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same with Follidrone.... It's a waste if money to run these on cycle......
Wolfy3d2000 Can you explain the logic behind this statement? I have read that many bodybuilders use myostatin inhibitors on cycle especially the last 2 weeks when gains are getting harder to come by. I am perplexed as to why inhibiting the growth inhibitor while on steroids would not push growth even farther than possible without it. I would love to read whatever study or article you read to get that info.

Not sarcasm by the way.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Wolfy3d2000 Can you explain the logic behind this statement? I have read that many bodybuilders use myostatin inhibitors on cycle especially the last 2 weeks when gains are getting harder to come by. I am perplexed as to why inhibiting the growth inhibitor while on steroids would not push growth even farther than possible without it. I would love to read whatever study or article you read to get that info. Not sarcasm by the way.
Simple logic, it's his first cycle and Follidrone is expensive. Why waste his money when he's gonna see good gains given his diet and training is in order. The Follidrone would be better used during PCT to help keep gains.

gianlol

Awards
Today morning i feel better, fever is gone down for now. Got last med this morning, dunno if i can resume the cycle from tomorrow, would worth it?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today morning i feel better, fever is gone down for now. Got last med this morning, dunno if i can resume the cycle from tomorrow, would worth it?
I'm not a doctor. But I would probably resume the cycle.(some will flame me for this, lol)

If you feel it doesn't feel right, just stop the cycle.

Probably an otc pct will be enough since you took a low dose and you are just a week in.

gianlol

Awards
Lol my intention is to continue the cycle, depends how i feel through the day.

So if i stop, i can run superpct only as pct, only 1 week is enough?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

With the otc pct I would go for the full 4 weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would continue on.

No not sure if my post confused you, one week to 10 days on the gear is not going to shut you down that much. Your natty test will be a lower but will rebound quickly. If you run SUP3R PCT run it for the entire 4 weeks and it will end up being a test booster. Probably take about a week or so to be back to normal and then 2 weeks of increased test since many of the ingredients in there are test boosters. However if the fever is gone then I would just get back on and run it out.

gianlol

Awards
I would continue on.

No not sure if my post confused you, one week to 10 days on the gear is not going to shut you down that much. Your natty test will be a lower but will rebound quickly. If you run SUP3R PCT run it for the entire 4 weeks and it will end up being a test booster. Probably take about a week or so to be back to normal and then 2 weeks of increased test since many of the ingredients in there are test boosters. However if the fever is gone then I would just get back on and run it out.
All clear now thank you !

btw today no fever, but i still feel a bit weak. If until to tomorrow morning no fever, probably i will resume the cycle.

Notice that these 2 days I stopped ep15tane and ar1macare. Today would have been the first day of 2nd weeks (so 45mg epi).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Simple logic, it's his first cycle and Follidrone is expensive. Why waste his money when he's gonna see good gains given his diet and training is in order. The Follidrone would be better used during PCT to help keep gains.
Wolfy3d2000 If he comes out with a few more pounds of LBM at the end of the cycle I don't think he would feel he wasted anything. Just depends on the priorities. Stating it would be a waste of money though that is a bit over the top unless you have proof it is ineffective on cycle. Myostatin is a growth limiting factor even on cycles. You want to gain more on a cycle than you would normally, limiting myostatin makes complete sense. Besides he can run EP1C it is high quality as well and cheaper mg for mg at one cap per day it would last just over 8 weeks.

I however do agree that he doesn't need it to have a good cycle, but saying it is a waste while on cycle is simply false to my knowledge. I also agree he should run it in PCT but no reason he can not do both.

So other than that being your opinion, and I do not mean that negatively... is there some study or reference you have stating that L-epicatechin can not inhibit myostatin in the presence of anabolic hormones? If there is I want to read it and educate myself as i have not seen anything stating this before.

All clear now thank you !

btw today no fever, but i still feel a bit weak. If until to tomorrow morning no fever, probably i will resume the cycle.

Notice that these 2 days I stopped ep15tane and ar1macare. Today would have been the first day of 2nd weeks (so 45mg epi).
Good to hear can't wait for tomorrow.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Wolfy3d2000 If he comes out with a few more pounds of LBM at the end of the cycle I don't think he would feel he wasted anything. Just depends on the priorities. Stating it would be a waste of money though that is a bit over the top unless you have proof it is ineffective on cycle. Myostatin is a growth limiting factor even on cycles. You want to gain more on a cycle than you would normally, limiting myostatin makes complete sense. Besides he can run EP1C it is high quality as well and cheaper mg for mg at one cap per day it would last just over 8 weeks. I however do agree that he doesn't need it to have a good cycle, but saying it is a waste while on cycle is simply false to my knowledge. I also agree he should run it in PCT but no reason he can not do both. So other than that being your opinion, and I do not mean that negatively... is there some study or reference you have stating that L-epicatechin can not inhibit myostatin in the presence of anabolic hormones? If there is I want to read it and educate myself as i have not seen anything stating this before. Good to hear can't wait for tomorrow.
I didn't mean it was waste in the sense that it didn't have any value. Just trying to help the kid out by saving some money, seeing how he'll see some massive gains without. He already had a good cycle laid out, and I did recommend him use it in his PCT in my original post. Didn't mean to stir up anything, it's just expensive and it seems like it would be better used in pct since he stated he only has one bottle. I should have worded it differently.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't mean it was waste in the sense that it didn't have any value. Just trying to help the kid out by saving some money, seeing how he'll see some massive gains without. He already had a good cycle laid out, and I did recommend him use it in his PCT in my original post. Didn't mean to stir up anything, it's just expensive and it seems like it would be better used in pct since he stated he only has one bottle. I should have worded it differently.
No need for apologies brother. I was just extremely curious of you knew something I did not. Definitely not stirring anything up but I think others who are farther along in their journey will really benefit from myostatin inhibitors, especially on cycle.

Your advice definitely had value and I hope I relayed that in my response. However others may have read that and took it as a simple statement of fact and started repeating it and then we have accidental bro science. LOL I agree he probably has no need for it but if he is 100% in it to win it and wants every advantage then it would have merit for him even as a newbie to anabolics. Again those are my thoughts.

Appreciate your response and completely understand and applaud your efforts to help the man with his budget. This stuff gets expensive quickly.

gianlol

Awards
update:

today i tried to continue
3 CPS ar1macare
30mg ep15tane

during the day , fever returned back, but light. The highest peak was 37,3°c the lower 36,5°c

Not taking meds anymore.

Now I need to understand if I have problem with ep15tane or it's only a coincidence that the fever turned back.
Someone else has ever experienced similar problems while on cycle?

maybe tomorrow I'll try the last time, if fever not goes up is still ok, until i need meds, in that case i must stop the cycle definetively :(

gianlol

Awards
I've done some research in the web, seems that im not the only with these problem while in a PH cycle.

i found this maybe caused by hormonal changes in the body that may lead at various effects like lowering estrogen, this can weaken the immune system.

also some people was allergic to epi and sulfur.

Now I have to understand if my body have to assets only, or Im simply allergic to something in the ep15tane.

What to do?

I won't put all in trash, I paid lot of money (damn, i bought from UK over 200eur for the 3 bottles!) is too bad if I have to stop in this way :(

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I had fever on epi, week 2 and it was strong. Week 3 - it was gone. I think it's your body adapting. Be prepared for more sides to come - lethargy, mood swings. Know this though - all of it is ok while on cycle. Don't panic, stay with it. On week 4 you should be used to all sides.

gianlol

Awards
I had fever on epi, week 2 and it was strong. Week 3 - it was gone. I think it's your body adapting. Be prepared for more sides to come - lethargy, mood swings. Know this though - all of it is ok while on cycle. Don't panic, stay with it. On week 4 you should be used to all sides.
Glad to hear someone with similar experience... Today I feel better but still not how I want to feel.

Today I will try for the first time 45mg of epi (+4caps ar1macare).

My only concern is for tomorrow, I want to do a good workout, but If i feel weak and sick dunno if I can accomplish that.

Is there some supplements that can help me to feel better in this situation?

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
First of all, don't worry about how you feel, go to the gym anyway - you will surprise yourself. When I had fever on epi, my performance at the gym was still extraordinary, I could not believe it. Supplements that helped me in these situations were SAMe (400mg per day) and emergen-c (Vitamin C), you will feel instantly a lot better.
Also drink a lot of water, you have to drink like a horse, don't leave the house without water bottle. As soon as I doubled water consumption, my fever got a lot better and after awhile it was gone completely.

gianlol

Awards
First of all, don't worry about how you feel, go to the gym anyway - you will surprise yourself. When I had fever on epi, my performance at the gym was still extraordinary, I could not believe it. Supplements that helped me in these situations were SAMe (400mg per day) and emergen-c (Vitamin C), you will feel instantly a lot better.
Also drink a lot of water, you have to drink like a horse, don't leave the house without water bottle. As soon as I doubled water consumption, my fever got a lot better and after awhile it was gone completely.
great tips bro! thank to you now Im less worried, getting VitC (500mg-1g, i know while in cycle we need more vitC) and ordering SAMe.

just taken 2nd cap of EPI and I'm good for now. I always get it with meals, spread out 3hours from the last assumption, hope is ok.

gianlol

Awards
hi guys

sorry for not update, but was very busy with my work and some other stuffs.

Btw Im on 4th week, I feel much better! I had a little letargy some days ago, but now is gone.
Doing good workouts, great endurance.

People begin tell me that I seem bigger to them, I got 2kg on balance, but not sure is all muscle.

Im taking ar1macare 3 caps /day instead 4 because I have some difficult on split it in the meals:

I take 1 cap Ar1macare +1 epi at breakfast - 10.30am
1 cap ar1macare + 1 epi at lunch - 01.30 pm
1 + 1 in the afternoon meal (16.30pm)

is this ok?

than Im not sure if I can take one more ar1macare cap in the eveninig.

I ordered a second bottle of ar1macare because one bottle not last 6 weeks.
In this case, I can continue taking it during PCT? is useful for liver?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hi guys

sorry for not update, but was very busy with my work and some other stuffs.

Btw Im on 4th week, I feel much better! I had a little letargy some days ago, but now is gone.
Doing good workouts, great endurance.

People begin tell me that I seem bigger to them, I got 2kg on balance, but not sure is all muscle.

Im taking ar1macare 3 caps /day instead 4 because I have some difficult on split it in the meals:

I take 1 cap Ar1macare +1 epi at breakfast - 10.30am
1 cap ar1macare + 1 epi at lunch - 01.30 pm
1 + 1 in the afternoon meal (16.30pm)

is this ok?

than Im not sure if I can take one more ar1macare cap in the eveninig.

I ordered a second bottle of ar1macare because one bottle not last 6 weeks.
In this case, I can continue taking it during PCT? is useful for liver?
Hey buddy, good to hear back from you. Yes you are fine just taking 3 a day right now or you can add the 4rth in with any meal or in the evening. Won't even hurt to take it 1-1-2 if you only want to take it three times a day. Yes you can definitely use it in PCT as well since it has a lot of support supps that would be beneficial during PCT.

gianlol

Awards
Hi guys, good news! Im in the last week, and I feel good, and got some lean mass!

All people who knows me, begin to ask what's happened to me, because I look bigger!!

LOL
I will post some pics next days.

Before cycle i was 78kg(172lbs), now im 81,5 (180lbs), is this an acceptable gain?
Pity that i got some problem in the start weeks of the cycle, maybe i lost some extra gains for that.

I will begin pct next week. Some doubts:

1. I will have some Ep15tane remaning (because for the past fever problem I took 2caps instead of 3 in the 3rd week), what I have to do? Go on until I run them out, or I just stop at the end of 6th week?

2. For pct I have clomid (50mg caps), how to take it? I need to split it? In meal or fasted?

3. Calories intake: what's the best for not lose the gains?

thanks olympus labs!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many caps of Ep15tane do you have left?