Lean Bulk cycle- Inputs wanted

I Dont Lift

Awards
Trying to get more size with minimal fat gain. Im 6'0 @ 205 about 14%BF (just a guess). I want to run epi, but need somethin else to run it with.

Epi @ 30 for 5 weeks

Clostebol?
Halo?
Msten?
Stano?
Tren?

I react kinda bad to gyno sides, my last cycle of just epi cleared it all up doe :)! So deff epi with something. Diet will be on point, looking for strength, little size, and not that much (if not any) fat gain.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Trying to get more size with minimal fat gain. Im 6'0 @ 205 about 14%BF (just a guess). I want to run epi, but need somethin else to run it with.

Epi @ 30 for 5 weeks

Clostebol?
Halo?
Msten?
Stano?
Tren?

I react kinda bad to gyno sides, my last cycle of just epi cleared it all up doe :)! So deff epi with something. Diet will be on point, looking for strength, little size, and not that much (if not any) fat gain.
Stano and Epi is a very synergistic combo if you have problems with Gyno be aware that Tren can irritate it if you do not have your prolactin under control.
There are a few logs going on right now and my man Bcazo has a love for this stack.
Ironflex has a great Epi product and LGI has a great stano check out Orbit nutrition they are doing a great promo on our epi extreme.

I Dont Lift

Awards
so what would my doses be looking like

Epi- 20/30/30/30/30/30
Tren-90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano-200/400/600/800/800/800

I have pleanty of cycle experience with Msten (3 cycles), Clostebol (1 cycle), and epi ran by itself (1 cycle)

and if tren does irritate that, would i just need to get inhibit-p and/or Arimidex/letro?

my nips have gotten tender in the past with only with msten. i havent had a problem with anything else.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Your stano is way too low to start I would start at 600 and I wouldnt run epi any less than 30 mg
Tren dosing seems good though.
If you want a quality epi tren combo look at our T-stane

I Dont Lift

Awards
i see that t-stane combo, but its only 10mg for each ph. i would have to take so much for it to be good lol. Ill just go with those 3. Am i fine running those 3 at the same time?

Epi- 30/30/30/30/30/30
Tren- 90/90/120/120/120/120 or 90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano- 600/800/800/1000/1000/1000

will be taking organ shield for liver supp. I have always used that and have never had a problem with any PH ive taken. I have a pretty strong liver as it is.
Maybe fish oil too, i have some a bottle laying around here somewhere. Ill make a log when i acutally start if anyone cares.

Some one just let me know if all 3 of these are good to run at the same time

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds like you have cycled a few times before, so that stack would be a good move up for you. I would only advise against it if you hadn't run the compound solo before. This way you can accurately gauge tren.

If you do end up going from Orbit remember the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order brother

Looking to log this?
I always ask just because the IronFlex guys on here are great and a very supportive community that would all follow along and help with any concerns, cycle advice, training advice, etc. as you go.