Bcazo puts Ironflex & Xcel to the test 4.5 weeks out!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Alright AM it's time for a little mini log from your boy Bcazo... Let's get everyone caught up, I hired a coach about 12 weeks ago to help me get my diet nailed down and train me as if I was doing a Fitness show.. It's been an unbelievable experience so far and the results have been amazing!! I've learned so much already and I'm kicking myself because if I only did this years ago what would I look like today?? Anyway here we are 4.5 weeks left and it's time to get serious.. Coach has started tweaking my diet every 4 days and spelling out exactly what he wants me to eat.. The first 12 weeks supplements were the bare minimum, but at 6 weeks left the cycle has started so here we go..

Current cycle is:

IMG_1171.jpg

Brawn (Epi): 60/60/15/15/15/15
Furuza: 300/300/100/100/100/100
Derma: 4 pumps per day
Reaper DNA: 0/0/2 per day for 4 weeks (Here is what is in Reaper)

5a-androstanol (Furazadrol) 300mg
Epistane 80mg
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar) 50mg
Orastan-A 10mg
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) 50mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine 200mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 200mg
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 50mg
Carbopol 30mg

Starting pic: 13.5 weeks ago 227 lbs

IMG_0311.jpg

8 weeks in: 214 lbs

IMG_0829a.jpg

IMG_0828a.jpg

12 weeks in: 209 lbs

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

This morning: 211.5 lbs

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_9911.jpg

As you can see I'm thinning out very nicely... So can I get to stage shape in 4.5 weeks??? Come follow along cause I'm doing it or going to die trying!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
lets get the troops in here!! tyga tyga, Hyde McCrew530, lukehayd, love2liftkat, superbeast668, IronFlex MrKleen73

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for sure!
Hell of a stack let's do this

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in as well!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm in this bish

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Found it!!!!
Now kill it brother!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Meal 2

8oz turkey
3/4 cup brown rice
1 tlb coconut oil
It's supposed to have 1/2 cup black beans but I ran out!! I'll hit a store on lunch and make up for it..

image-1247444909.jpg

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Honey, I'm home

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you and me both!!! Tyga and I have the same coach and look at what he did for Tyga so I'm pumped!!!
Shoot the ironflex crew will be the sexiest group of mofos on here lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heck yeah!! I'm in! Let's do this!!! Awesome progress already!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets get the troops in here!! tyga tyga, Hyde McCrew530, lukehayd, love2liftkat, superbeast668, IronFlex MrKleen73
So you think I'm at your beckon call? You could be right......
Soo... Iron flex is picking me up as a rep?
How bout as our intern rep? Caz, tyga, crew, how do you like your coffee? We have a new intern rep that's going to the coffee shop for us! (And he's paying!!! :yup: )

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have made some amazing progress Caz! I remember your first log I followed seems like a few years back to now. The progress is awesome and here you are now with visible abs and more to come!

Soo... Iron flex is picking me up as a rep?
Would be a damn good choice.
So you think I'm at your beckon call? You could be right......How bout as our intern rep? Caz, tyga, crew, how do you like your coffee? We have a new intern rep that's going to the coffee shop for us! (And he's paying!!! :yup: )
I know what Beast must be thinking right now... "Beast may start with a B but I'm nobody's Bitch!" :spankme:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You have made some amazing progress Caz! I remember your first log I followed seems like a few years back to now. The progress is awesome and here you are now with visible abs and more to come!

Would be a damn good choice.

I know what Beast must be thinking right now... "Beast may start with a B but I'm nobody's Bitch!" :spankme:
Thanks Kleen!!! Your looking at almost 5 inches off my waist line... I can only imagine what's next..

It's actually SB and he will be my "Special Bitch" lol!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You have made some amazing progress Caz! I remember your first log I followed seems like a few years back to now. The progress is awesome and here you are now with visible abs and more to come! Would be a damn good choice. I know what Beast must be thinking right now... "Beast may start with a B but I'm nobody's Bitch!" :spankme:
Thanks Kleen!!! Your looking at almost 5 inches off my waist line... I can only imagine what's next.. It's actually SB and he will be my "Special Bitch" lol!!
Aw man I just Peed a little

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Meal 4

6 oz chicken
1 cup broc
1 tlbs. Coconut oil
Soy sauce

no more carbs the rest of the day..

Forgot to post meal 3 I ate it to fast!!! Lol

image-813681192.jpg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
crew, how do you like your coffee? We have a new intern rep that's going to the coffee shop for us! (And he's paying!!! :yup: )
I like my coffee like I like women. Kind of dark and strong ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yumm that looks good! I really like your fancy china too! ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol good old office paper plates from Costco !!
Haha love it! We always eat on paper plates at home! Less dishes! Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5-dolla make ya holla, all day right here boiiiiii! :hump:

Sorry. They say that a lot in Thailand. Fun fact: there's also a lot of transvestite prostitutes. :flirt:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
5-dolla make ya holla, all day right here boiiiiii! :hump: Sorry. They say that a lot in Thailand. Fun fact: there's also a lot of transvestite prostitutes. :flirt:
There's a lot of trannies in the Asian islands in general...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey man, you up for a vacation? I vote we hit up some Asian islands.... Okay, I'm done, for real :sly:
Phillipenes. They're the hardest to tell if it's she boy or girl...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phillipenes. They're the hardest to tell if it's she boy or girl...
Sexual Russian roulette?? No thanks, played the original Russian roulette a couple times and that's more than enough for me! (Dark times in my past. Not good!)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sexual Russian roulette?? No thanks, played the original Russian roulette a couple times and that's more than enough for me! (Dark times in my past. Not good!)
dark? thats pitch black bro. i'd rather get a **** in the ear than a bullet though. both would f*ckin suck but at least i'd get to kill someone if it was a ****.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dark? thats pitch black bro. i'd rather get a **** in the ear than a bullet though. both would f*ckin suck but at least i'd get to kill someone if it was a ****.
Lol! True. I said dark, not exactly how dark. Glad the light shined through for me!

Ok, back to Bcazo's log now. :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, reminded me of the movie 13 with Jason Statham. That was a terrible movie, very dark, kinda slow, everyone dies in the end & for nothing really. Don't waste your time. But it was like a trainwreck I couldn't take my eyes off!