Ending Cycle early - Need help

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
I'm 10 days into an Epi/Trest cycle and gyno has hit me pretty badly. Three days ago I started on 2mg ed of Letro and had been using Formeron prior to that.

My question is how do I end this thing most effectively? I want to continue the Letro to kill the gyno as I have some breast tissue formed. Do I also jump on Nolva or do I wait while I dose Letro alone? I'm going to run my OTC PCT for a couple weeks. It's mainly how and when to run Nolva that I need help with. Thanks in advance.

BTW- I think gyno was waiting in the wings from previous cycles in this case. No way this short of a cycle of just Epi/Trest could have caused this much on its own.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
If nobody jumps into this just do some googling bud there's lots of info on battling gyno and what u should do. I'm not expert so I'm not going to say what to do and get beaked about it later. I've had gyno but cleared it up with letro and ran nolva afterwards to prevent rebound. Again I'm no expert but that worked for me

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Thanks for the reply. How long did you run letro and at what dosage before switching over to nolva?