OLYMPUS LABS GETTING JD RIPPED WITH DERMATR3N !!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Want to give a big thanks to OL for letting me log this. I ran their Tr3st a couple months back and really enjoyed it.
This will be the first TD PH and the first time I have taken Tren so it'll be a new experience for me.
Stats: 38yrs old, 5'8", 198lbs this morning, around 15% BF??? You guys tell me? LOL

Some other supps I will be running are:

DermaTr3n- Will start at 60mg day and then bump up to 90 if no issues (30mg pre-workout, 30 pre-bed)
Test E- 750mg/week (375 2x)
Formabolic- 8-10pumps/day (until I run out)
Inhibit P- 2 caps/day
DCP 2 @ Combustion for one more week
I won't be using a pre-work supp unless I feel I need it.

For now I will be staying around 3000 cals. If I start to lean out and can handle some extra cals I will bump them up. I want to do more of a recomp and lean out but more muscle will never hurt ;) I am lacking in the arms and chest and need to build them up.
I'm about 4 weeks into John Meadows Mountain dog routine so I will just stay on it for the log.

A few start up pics:

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I'm in on this.

I enjoyed mountain dog when I ran it.

Curious to see the TD Tren

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what happen with the pics. I'll try to fix them later.

Just applied the first dose. I slowly pumped the bottle to get the air out of the tube and prime it until just a little came out and then pushed the plunger down half way i believe? I may try to mark on it to show where the half way point is. It had a nice citrus smelll and dried very quick!! I applied it on my forearm and rubbed it on my chest. Hitting the gym in a half an hour to tear up some legs!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I got it up on LO too ;)

Count me in!

Forgot to mention I've been taking 50mg Test suspension preworkout and as much as I hate to :( I will drop it for awhile. If the tren is going to help pre-workout I want to be able to tell.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean formabolic 8)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...

In! Your TR3ST log on LO was done very well looking forward to what you notice here =)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Lol...

In! Your TR3ST log on LO was done very well looking forward to what you notice here =)
Different username on LO ?

And thanks for following!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
First leg workout on DermaTr3n!! Forgot how bad doing sets of 15 on squats sucked!! Man I was winded!!

Lying Leg curls-- 3 WU sets at 60x10
Sets of 15,12,9,6
Weights 120, 140, 160, 180

Leg Press- 2 WU sets with 4 plates total
3 sets of 10 @ 12 plates

Barbell Squats- 2 WU sets of 10 with 135 below parallel
3 sets 15 @ 225lbs

Leg Extensions- with 1 sec hold at top
Set of 8 @ 150
Set of 8 @ 170
Set of 8 @ 190
Set of 8 @ 210 ( this was an extra set )

Barbell Stiff leg Deadlift- with toes on 25lb plates
3 sets of 10 @ 185lbs really working on stretch with these

Of course nothing yet to report. Overall felt good through out workout.
Will take second dose before bed. Getting hard to do much with the wife at night ;) Between applying the Forma and now DermaTr3n I am pretty lathered up and afraid to rub on her much haha!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
It blurred my pics a little but I fixed them in my first post where they are all the same size.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Monsterous Shoulder Shot from Behind Lol Good Stuff Man! Good Luck

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Monsterous Should Shot from Behind Lol
Good Stuff Man!

Good Luck

Haha, yah I would like to have some more width in my back/lat area. Get more of that X shape going on ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in buddy! :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In for this ****. Let the crazy begin!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in on this! :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different username on LO ?

And thanks for following!
Ya I've been trying to get it changed with no success lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like I'm one of the last to join this party!! Tear it up dude! You're friggin swole already! This should be a great run for you! Like you said, this stuff dries almost instantly!! I hear ya on not wanting to rub up against the wife. Lol. I'm the same w/ her & the kids. That's about the only negative about the td's.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone else who subbed today!!

Looks like I'm one of the last to join this party!! Tear it up dude! You're friggin swole already! This should be a great run for you! Like you said, this stuff dries almost instantly!! I hear ya on not wanting to rub up against the wife. Lol. I'm the same w/ her & the kids. That's about the only negative about the td's.

Thanks man. Not ever big enough though right? ;)

Ya I worry about it sometimes going to bed. My whole chest and stomach was lathered up tonight haha.

I shook the bottle before applying the Dermatr3n to my wrist tonight and it was really runny, like enough it ran around my wrist before I got to start rubbing it in on my chest. I apply the Formabolic with a baggie over my hand and put it straight on my chest. I may do that with the DermaTr3n also.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I use latex gloves. That way it's all absorbed into the application area.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed- GL dude. I'm starting my OL DermaTrest Log tomorrow, and am very interested In the td tren for next time. I'm excited to see how these new transdermals make out on their first logged runs. Let the games begin!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed- GL dude. I'm starting my OL DermaTrest Log tomorrow, and am very interested In the td tren for next time. I'm excited to see how these new transdermals make out on their first logged runs. Let the games begin!

Ya going to be interesting!! Sounds like some of the users (DermaTr3n) are feeling the affects after only a week! :D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Have you already started your first patch OP?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
2nd Day in. Chest and shoulders today.

Machine Flys- 2 WU sets
3 sets of 8 @ 150 with a 1 sec hold at full contraction

Incline DB Press- 1 WU set
5 sets of 8 @ 135,135, 145, 155, 165

A month ago, or two week out of surgery I was struggling with 135. Even 165 seemed easy today :D

Flat DB bench with Palms facing each other-- worked on a good stretch at bottom
4 sets of 8 @ 65's

Regular Dips- 3 sets to failure

I should have deffinately went higher on all my weights today!! They all felt easy. My strength is finally coming back after surgery.

Rear delt raises-
3 sets of 35 @ 15's

Standing side laterals-
4 sets 15 @ 25's

Cage Presses-
reps where 9,7,5,3
85lbs, 95lbs, 105lbs, 125lbs

Decided to do some ab work today. To finish them off I did some decline sit-ups and I'll be damned if I didn't strain my neck agian!! ARGG!! It was just about healed up too! Icing it now..

No irritation from the DermaTr3n. Some TD's cause redness or a rash when I use them. Nothing here yet though. Dosed a half a pump this morning and will do the same this evening before bed.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heck yeah! Awesome job! Glad your strength is coming back! Hate your neck messed up on you! Hope you feel better! :(

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to know that there is no irritation. I know there were a few people around that were worried about that

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Your gonna love it when that Tren kicks in. :D

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for another great log!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Is formestane really enough to handle estrogen at test E. 750 mg/week?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I used TD formestane as my only AI with my craziest cycle and it was much more than just 750mg/week of test E.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes. I used TD formestane as my only AI with my craziest cycle and it was much more than just 750mg/week of test E.
I think I need to get down on some transForm with my Tr3st and Dymethazi9e cycle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'd start at 75mg and keep it there unless you start noticing E related sides.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes the formabolic is the only AI I have been using. I did start to get some puffiness and a little tenderness a week ago and have had to up the dosage. Granted I am running 750/week of test and had been using 50mg preworkout test suspension. So it is no wonder I was getting some sides. Now that I have added in DermaTr3n I am not sure how I will react. I will add in some exemastane EOD if needed.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Took the day off completely from the gym. No cardio or weights ;)

I think I am going to start dosing the DermaTr3st 60mg in the morning preworkout and 30mg evening before bed. I would split it up but I would rather only have to do a half a pump once and a full pump once, that way I know i am getting the dosing pretty close. I honestly thought about getting another bottle and running it 6 weeks at 120, but since this is my first time running tren I figured I probably shouldn't push it. I am also debating on getttin some Caber or Prami to run to keep any prolactin sides down.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good in here JDG. Glad your pressing strength is back on the up!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let us know how the full pump works pre workout. Might try that myself.