Gettin Lean & Mean on Olympus Labs dermaTREN (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gohardorgohome and the Olympus crew was kind enough to pick me for this logging opportunity for their new DermaTREN.* I've been chomping at the bit to give this a go.* I can't thank you guys enough for the selection.* This should be a fun run.

Starting stats are:
5'7" 175lbs. Thinking about 15% bf.

The layout of the cycle will look like this:

DermaTREN
90/90/90/90
AI Cycle Support - as directed
P-5-P
Cissus
Fish Oil
Protein
Multi

PCT will be the following

Clomid - first 3 days @ 100mg, followed by 50 for the remainder.
Endosurge Turbo
Maca Pro
Erase

During this run, I'll be looking for the following things:

Strength changes
Weight changes
Visible body fat changes
Libido
Aggression
Hair loss
Mood changes
Sleep changes
Hunger changes
Acne
Energy/lethargy

I'll be eating a clean diet, keeping right around maintenance.* I'm going to be using this as more of a recomp, rather than a bulk.* I'm hoping to lean out around the mid-section a little more, so I might even be throwing in some cardio.* I hate cardio...

My current routine has been 1 body part per day, with maybe one day off in the week.* If I'm wanting to hit some cardio, I'm thinking I'll be hitting 2 body parts per day.* Probably something like this:

Chest/back
Shoulders
Arms
Legs
Day off
Repeat.

I'm thinking of doing an every other day routine, with cardio on those off days.* If I see some good results, I may slack off the cardio, or just do some LISS after my weights so I can get more routines in while on this cycle.* I'm definitely open to any suggestions or ideas on the workouts as well.* I work rotating shifts (days & nights), so my workouts & updates will be at different times.*

I hit arms this afternoon before coming into work*tonight*& had a great workout.* I'm not going to say that it was due to the tren, but it was a solid workout all around with good strength and a crazy pump.

Here's my before pics for the beginning of this journey:

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Subd very interested in this look forward to seeing how it works for u. Plus I'm first in lol

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Subd interested in how this works out for ya. Looking to run myself later if reviews are good. Plus I'm the first one in lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for following dude!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Anytime sorry for the double post damn phone has a mind of it's own sometimes

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in too. You look thick, hopefully I'll look like that at your age too!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finished shoulder workout, going to sleep. Long night at work last night. Better update tonight.

Thinking of throwing some form in the mix. Thoughts?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished shoulder workout, going to sleep. Long night at work last night. Better update tonight.

Thinking of throwing some form in the mix. Thoughts?
Form should be a nice addition.

BTW Admin will move this log to cycle info section soon :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DermaTREN - Day 2

Weight - 175

I'm so ready to get this weekend of nights over!* Usually, we're pretty quiet around the plant & I can get enough rest to get a good workout in on the way home.* The last two nights, I've been hella busy.* I got off shift this morning & was determined to get a workout in, so I took a hefty dose of a preworkout & by the time I rolled into the gym, I was wide open & ready to rock!

I hit shoulders this morning & felt great all the way through!* Despite the fatigue that was setting in, I still managed to keep the volume very high.* No strength gains to speak of yet, but the workout was intense from start to finish.* I'm feeling it big time in my delts & traps right now.

So far, all I've really noticed it for both workouts yesterday afternoon & this mornings workout, I sweat A LOT MORE than usual.* Like dripping sweat!* Definitely not complaining.* Almost like a little bit of a thermo effect.* I took my 2nd*dose this afternoon after my shower around*4pm, noticed some jitters that I'm still experiencing about 3 hours later.* Might be the diet.* I slept all morning & woke up & went outside & did about 2 hours of yard work in 90 degree heat.* I just ate some sushi, so I may calm down here in a few.* Going to take my B/P after I'm done typing this.

If I get enough rest*tonight, I'll be hitting chest & back*tomorrow*morning.* If it's possible, I may even get some LISS in afterwards.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along too!

Looking thick man! Got a hell of a start/foundation to be running this. Should treat ya well ;)

Got a question. I'll be starting mine tomorrow too so I was wondering about the dosing. You are dosing it at 90/day. So are you dosing it 30mg at a time? If so how are you doing a half a pump, just by eyeballing it? And how accurate do you think it will be?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that's definitely a tough one there. I've considered doing a slow, full pump to get a good idea of the amount in my hand and how far down to push the plunger. I don't want to waste even half of that though! Lol.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in! Very excited about this product since the people who have had it for a week + are reporting that its doing them better than oral TR3N, so lets see how it goes during the course of a log!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def in on this! Looking swole already, I'm excited to see your results!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing your after pic! i've never used some of those supplements before.

drderp

Awards
Been on it for a little over a week. It's awesome.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to it as well! I haven't used any type of tren ph since before the ban. The last td ph I used was S1+ & that stuff was ridiculously awesome. Not sure what was in it, but it was quickly taken off the shelves. Lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it as well! I haven't used any type of tren ph since before the ban. The last td ph I used was S1+ & that stuff was ridiculously awesome. Not sure what was in it, but it was quickly taken off the shelves. Lol.
Nice! Well this should be a fun ride then =)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! What have you noticed so far?
Heres what someone else said
"I've been running DermaTREN for a week now, and it's legit. Previously ran Trenavar and OL TR3N. OL TR3N was by far the most potent trendione supplement I had ever taken - and now this is taking the cake. After a few days it started to build up in my system and my vascularity, energy/aggression and strength have really started to increase (and this is only 1 week in).

Ill continue to log this as a review so potential buys have an idea, since there are pretty much no logs anywhere on the internet at this point. "

Also another positive comment on our FB wall

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome OL thanks man!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang ive never tried it but im interested now!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got later than I thought. No full update tonight. Awesome chest and back workout this morning.

So far, the most notable thing is the tightness throughout my whole body and some pretty sweet vascularity!

drderp

Awards
About 5 days in, endurance, focus and aggression have gone up substantially. That "on" feeling really started to hit. Strength and recovery times are also going up. Been on it 10 days now, and it's definitely hitting harder and faster than oral trendione. Past few nights I've woken up in a literal pool of sweat, with some insane dreams - if that's any indication to you :)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
In! Starting my sponsored DermaTrest log tomorrow- I'm very interested to see how this goes, these transdermals are pretty sweet! GL bro!

drderp

Awards
Was your bottle completely full? Mine wasn't. Just wanted to make sure it didn't leak in transit.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I think they left a little room in them I got the dermastr3ngth and it was about 1/4 of the way down. But just a guess.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Mine was less than half full - probably around a third. I'm buying a dropper after work today so I'll measure it out and make sure it was 60 mL

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks to all the newcomers up in herr.

I was off from work today, but worked a little at father in laws shop today. Used the rest of the day to spend with the family.

I'll be up @ 3am tomorrow morning, ready to **** some **** up with legs.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine was less than half full - probably around a third. I'm buying a dropper after work today so I'll measure it out and make sure it was 60 mL

60 ml in a bottle that holds 120 ml, when ordering bottles we buy in bulk, so one size holds all.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
60 ml in a bottle that holds 120 ml, when ordering bottles we buy in bulk, so one size holds all.
Yea I'm not concerned... SiZe of bottle doesn't matter.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm only on for 2 days now!! Bring it on!!! haha

Red Weight

Red Weight

Awards
Thanks for providing me the url to your log, subbed!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my Third week of Superdrol @ 40mg + 2nd week of PHF Trenavar @ 120mg daily. Just added in Olympus Labs dermaTren, and I have SO MUCH confidence in the gains I'm about to see! Very excited!

But can anyone inform me of a general conversion rate/bioavailability for transdermal trendione versus oral trendione? Just wondering what to expect.. I'm already in love with the carrier solution...that stuff dries within 30 seconds!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my Third week of Superdrol @ 40mg + 2nd week of PHF Trenavar @ 120mg daily. Just added in Olympus Labs dermaTren, and I have SO MUCH confidence in the gains I'm about to see! Very excited!

But can anyone inform me of a general conversion rate/bioavailability for transdermal trendione versus oral trendione? Just wondering what to expect.. I'm already in love with the carrier solution...that stuff dries within 30 seconds!!!
Those so called conversion rates are bull****. They are different between every individual.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
True, but there is also a range. Are you telling me that dermaTren is the same as Trenavar, except higher dosages?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, but there is also a range. Are you telling me that dermaTren is the same as Trenavar, except higher dosages?
no its the same dosage but initial feedback is showing and proving that trendione transdermally may work better, so there may be a higher conversion.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Truth be told, I *expected* a higher conversion, due to being Transdermal with the higher levels of HSD enzymes (and my Trenavar capsules are only 10mg each, so your dosage is actually higher for me too). I was just curious as to how much potential, legitimate trenbolone was running around in my system, and how that might equate to an injectable AAS cycle's dosage (for future reference). Kindof testing out my tolerance towards side-effects based on dosages, etc. So I was hoping for some sort of average percentage of conversion to trenbolone so I could make the calculations.

But thanks for your response! Either way, I love it so far, just based on the smell and EXTREMELY fast absorption rate. I have *never* used anything that absorbed as quickly and cleanly (with ZERO residue) as dermaTren (and that goes for Trenazone, Dienazone, and CEL's Forestane). Excellent job on the carrier!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I overslept this morning, so obviously didn't make it to the gym. That alone pissed me off more than being late for work! Lol.

In the meantime, I was feeling pretty swole last night before taking the wife out for dinner. I got her to take a picture.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me this morning man now I'm skipping class lol and going to go. Destroy my legs. Remind the body who is in charge in this motherfker.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Diggin the hair bro! :crackhead: LOL

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got up a little while ago. Getting my stuff ready for work, then its off to the gym!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DermaTREN - Day 6

Weight - 175 - holding steady

Finally back in the gym!* I took a total of 3 straight days off & it feels like I've been out for 3 weeks!* I hate missing the gym.*

This morning's leg routine was high reps & sets!

Squats - 5x25
Leg presses - 5x25
Db lunges - 5x15
Extensions - 3x25
Curls - 3x25

Legs are shot right now & that workout was @ 4 this morning!* Gonna be hurtingtomorrow.* No pr's to speak of this morning, but the reps seemed a little easier.* When the wife woke me up yesterday morning, I jumped out of bed & tweaked my back a little.* That's why I kept the weight a little lighter than normal.* My lower back has given me problems off & on for the last 20 years.** The pain is still there right now, but not bad enough to skip a leg workout.* I just deal w/ it by popping a few ibuprofen.

I normally take the day after legs off, but due to missing the last 3 days, I'll be right back in there*tomorrow*morning.

6 days in & I can see a little bit of visible changes.* Slight leaning out and definite vascularity.* My body feels tight all over pretty much all day long.* Love that feeling.* I still can't believe the speed in which this stuff dries on my skin!!* It takes the inconvenience out of it.* Literally in less than a minute it's dry.

Libido seems elevated for sure.* That doesn't suck..**Tomorrow*is arm day.* I'm curious, now that I'll be 7 full days into it, if I can hit some pr's on a few lifts.* I haven't noticed any increase in aggression or lethargy yet, so that's cool.* I do feel hotter throughout the days, and stay warm at night.* No night sweats though.

Like jdg76, I'm considering doing a double dose in the morning preworkout, and then the final dose @ night after showering. *It'll just make it that much more convenient.* Especially the way I'm sweating during these hot days.* I don't want to apply it & then sweat if all off before I get the full absorption benefits. *I'm also considering getting another bottle to up the dosage a little bit as well.* We'll see how things are progressing after my 2nd*full week, going into my 3rd.