Hewhoisripped Logs Olympus Labs DermaSTRENGTH & BPS Adreno

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
MODS: I'm posting in the AAS section because I use AAS and will be talking about my usage in this log. However, that is not the focus of this log. It will only be included as background information, the main focus will be OTC supplement. Because of this I would like to have this in the supplement logs section. I PMd a couple of you to see if it would be ok for me to post in that section, but didn't get any answers, and I needed to start the log since I received the product. If possible, please move this to that section.

Hey guys, for those who don’t know me, I’m hewhoisripped. The kind reps from Olympus & BPS have hooked me up with some products to log, so I’ll be keeping tabs on these in this thread.
I’ll kick it off with my current STATS:
~3 years of serious lifting, 5 of recreational
20 years old
5’6”
162-166lbs
6-8% bf. Impedance device read 6% yesterday and 8% the day before, so somewhere in the middle is a good guess.
385/355/245 dead/squat/bench

Some HEALTH notes:
Chronically mild elevation of liver enzymes (even before PEDs, always been above range), normal bilirubin
Average cholesterol off cycle
Perfect+ BP
No major injuries except torn wrist tendon that will never fully heal.
I have a VERY bad time sleeping. It's genetic and has been in my family for generations. It seems we just have very active conscious minds. I've struggled with it since before I could walk. Currently I take melatonin, magnesium and am bien/phenibut as needed. I try to avoid caffeine especially and stims in general, and have gone months without it. Now I usually use it in low doses (100mg or so) 2-3 times a week and mild doses (200-250mg) 1-2 week.

TRAINING
High volume (30 sets for legs, 24 for back, etc.), hitting everything 2x per week, drop sets every 6 sets. I super/triset everything, and stay on the short side of rest periods (40s-1.5m), so heart's always pumping. I do lots of compound lifts (hit the big 3 2x week at minimum), and burn out with isolation movements. The best way I can describe what I do is an MI40 type training periodized in a PHAT style, with higher volume than is traditional for either program.

This week will be a scheduled deload (may actually take days off training), then back to 80% volume or 100%, depending on how I’m feeling.

DIET
Coming off a cut which left me at about 1900kcal maintenance. Right now I’m eating more liberally but trying to not splurge, as I want to slowly bring my intake back up to 3000kcals or so by August.
Protein is high (~210g), fiber is high (~60g). These two remain unchanged bulking/cutting/whatever. When cutting I reduce fats to the 40-50g range, and carbs fill up the cals. When bulking, I eat whatever as long as I hit my protein, fiber and cals.

PEDs
Currently on 500mg test e, 250mg tren e and 800mg EQ, as well as exemestane and other supports. Will be dropping the tren on the 20th or so of July, maybe upping the EQ to 1g and test to 750mg or something like that.

SUPPLEMENTATION
The usual (whey, multiv, fish oil, creatine, beta alanine, etc.)
TUDCA
Nimbus Nutrition Cadence
Preworkout:
Albuterol
A small amount of caffeine here and there (80-150mg)
KNO3 + vitamin C
May be throwing in Hemavol

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
PRODUCT RECEPTION

DermaSTRENGTH

Sexy bottle. Slimmer and taller than other products of this category. Pump works as intended. The label contains the full name of the compound, dosing instructions, concentration, etc. Basically everything you could ask for.

Combustion & Adrenosurge
Bottles are nice, nothing too fancy. I'm a minimalist so I don't care for the graphics on the label. There is good detail, it includes dosing suggestions, product descriptions, etc.

INITIAL PRODUCT IMPRESSIONS
DermaSTRENGTH
I applied one whole pump right after my shower this morning. Very easy to spread, perfect viscosity. Slight alcohol burn and smell. Otherwise smells like citrus, not bad at all. My girlfriend said she really liked the smell and would have guessed it to be soap or lotion.
Dry time was relatively fast, within 2-3m I was able to put my shirt on no problem. No stickiness or other problems with it.
Felt kind of warm after application but that could easily be due to 1) the warm shower 2) the alcohol burn.

Combustion & Adrenosurge
I've been taking 1 Adrenosurge + 1 Combustion upon awakening and 1 Adrenosurge before bed. Had pretty good sleep both nights (I'm on the second night of this protocol). Not really testing mental faculties, but I've felt pretty good.
Combustion I will be sticking to one in the morning (which is usually preworkout) for now. I'll probably up to 2 per day to compare for a while. Based on the stim content, and for me personally, I will probably end up with 1 per day except when an extra kick is needed (2x a week usually).
I had Combustion before my last workout (shoulders on deload week). Energy was very good, it was a short workout but it went very well. Felt like I had some thermogenic boost going. Nowhere near as strong as when I dose albuterol preworkout, but it was certainly there.

FINAL REVIEWS!
Let's start with DermaSTRENGTH. Average dosing was 1 pump after a shower spread across shoulders/chest/arms.

• Presentation: sleek aluminum bottle. Sexy yet informative label. Only problem is leakage from the pump.
  • Application: very easy to spread, pump works great (you can even do 1/4 pump if you want). Feels like a good hydrating lotion and does not leave any type of residue. Dries in under 3 minutes. Very nice scent, I've received compliments on how good I smell after a shower.
  • Short term results: I feel like it had a huge impact on my vascularity. No apreciable changes in libido, mood or ene
  • Short term sides: none.
  • Long term results
    • Hit a huge dead PR, matched a squat PR and have kept bench about the same, all while at the lowest weight I've been in a while
    • No noticeable size or weight changes, yet I feel like a tad of bf was lost
  • Long term sides:
    • Acne: I saw an increase in acne that could be something else
    • Hair: didn't really see any hair loss. Facial hair increased, but probably more related to the test
    • Sex: libido seemed completely unaffected.
Long story short: I feel like it really is a great compound, considering I could feel it stacked on top of AAS. I will be buying more in the future.

Time to submit my final review of Adrenosurge. Dosage was 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap before bed.

• Presentation: regular pill bottle. The label looks kind of 80s but gets the job done
  • Dosing: just pop the cap and put it down. It's not huge, oddly shaped or anything; it goes down fine. No 'burps' or anything.
  • Results: this is where it gets complicated. I was not able to reproduce consistent benefits. In other words, it's not like ambien where you take it and sleep well or don't and it sucks. It's not like caffeine where you take it and have energy and focus or don't and want to die. This doesn't mean it's not effective, in fact I'm happy it's not like any of those. I'd rather it have no sides and barely noticeable long term benefits, sort of like a low dose of GH/peptides vs tren.
  • Sides: none. No stomach aches, changes in stools, etc.
Would I buy it again? Unfortunately, no. This is for two reasons. The first is that I'm a college student with a limited budget, so I try to only purchase things I need or am 100% sure will work. I go for the largest bang for the buck. This is why I go with tren over GH (not that their the same bla bla bla). If I wanted to optimize everything, and had the budget, then yes I would buy Adrenosurge and probably dose it higher than 2 caps per day.

Overall I'm giving it a 5/10.

Final review of Combustion. Dosage was 1 cap in the morning preworkout. I did a couple days at 3 and about a whole week at 2. Only 1-2 did I dose i

Presentation: same as adrenosurge; regular pill bottle. The label looks kind of 80s but gets the job done
Dosing: again, same as adrenosurge; just pop the cap and put it down. It's not huge, oddly shaped or anything; it goes down fine. No 'burps' or anything.
Energy: much better than caffeine IMO. I still got stimmed out a couple times, but for the most part I felt the ratio of energy/stimmed out was much better than pure caffeine.
Fat-burning: I wasn't cutting or dieting down, so it's hard to put actual lbs numbers on it. What I will say is that I most certainly felt increased body heat after dosing. Sometimes I felt it immediately and then it sorta faded and others it lasted a while. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it did help me stay lean, even on top of whatever else I was running.
Sides: none. No stomach aches, changes in stools, etc. Maybe stimmed out but that's just me.

Would I buy it again? If I were looking for a fat burner, it would most certainly be on my list. Out of the caffeinated based fat burners I've tried, this is one of my favorite, if not my favorite. I tend to stay away from caffeine, but a run like this, taking 1 cap a day most days is something I can see myself repeating in the future.

Overall I'm giving it a 8/10.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Recap of this weeks training
As I said, deload week. Went very well, pushed myself hard but only for like 8 sets per muscle group, 4 for smaller groups. Only hit legs once.
Diet was decent, went to hell on the 4th but otherwise not bad.
Despite the deload still had a decent wear this week: I've had lots of work hours, and gf has also been very horny (I always am, gotta love test) so lots of sexy time. Abs seriously hurt right now lol. There was also the holidays and all that entailed...

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Here's some pics from the last few days:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You know I'm in buddy

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wow! You are in incredible shape! What are you doing here?! You're done!
He looks top notch, but I'm pretty sure he wants to get over 166 pounds ;)

Reactions: BPS
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
He looks top notch, but I'm pretty sure he wants to get over 166 pounds ;)
Yessir. I was talking with my gf today because she was complaining (not in the bad way) about how I'm always eating lol. Mainly because I had dinnner, then we went out for mexican like 4 hours later, and then I had more food when we got back. I told her 160lbs is fine, for a twig...

Anyhow, yes short term plan (by Sep) is to get up to 170lbs, 8% bf or so, but more importantly maintaining at ~3000kcals (vs 2200ish now). Then a quick cut back down to 7% bf or so before school. Also want to get my dead up to 405+ and my squat up to 405ish. Bench I care about less but it would be nice to hit 275. Keeping good form on all three (I could pull 405 now if I went hams and did the whole jerk the bar up thing, but I'd rather get it clean when the time comes). These are realistic goals I think.Will see after that. Long term plan (10 years) is to get to 190lbs <8%. I'd like to do this while always staying on the leaner side (<12%), so it's going to be a hard time packing on 3lbs of solid mass per year.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Added some pics of the products on post #2. Also wanted to say I had to get up at 4AM today for some work ****, popped 3 combustions. 1h 20m later I am not feeling jittery at all, and honestly feel some good eeeenergy, considering I slept like 2h.

Made some interesting breakfast:

Sweet potato & pepper hash, with some basil & garlic. Also had some All Bran & protein pudding.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Last nights mexican:

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Some more noodz. BTW the boards 5 images per post thing is driving me nuts.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed man Interested to see how this treats you.

ODoyle99

Awards
Looking good in those before pics brother!
Subbed!

ODoyle99

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is this here.

I hate when people are too stupid to put logs in the right section.
Oh well, not my job good luck.

Even if the natural supplements your logging in the aas section don't do shiit, you'll still get swole.
I'm hoping you've ran test/tren/eq before to know exactly what if anything those natty products will add.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Why is this here.

I hate when people are too stupid to put logs in the right section.
Oh well, not my job good luck.

Even if the natural supplements your logging in the aas section don't do shiit, you'll still get swole.
I'm hoping you've ran test/tren/eq before to know exactly what if anything those natty products will add.
Haven't run EQ, I've run everything else. Not going to claim to be an expert or anything, but I didn't just jab test for the first time. As a science major, I'm quite methodological about how I do things. Even if there's still too many variables to draw conclusions, I always like to know what's going and and what results are due to what, and thus try to control for as many variables as possible.
It'd be retarded to say an OTC supplement can't make a difference if AAS are in the equation, for example: formeron, various supports, preworkouts, etc. can all make a difference. Just because it's OTC doesn't mean it won't do ****. Even if it's not directly the muscle mass gained, some OTC stuff has profound effects on mood, energy, pumps, sleep...

I was clear from the start that I'll be using AAS, and I will be talking about my usage and any changes in it. My goal is not to convince people that they'll be able to duplicate my results on OTC products alone. All the parties involved (me, sponsors) knew from the start that I'd be running some much stronger compounds. I'm aware that I may reach the end of the log and have to report that unfortunately, I don't feel I had good results. I may end up deciding I saw something, but I would rather spend my money on more test. That's the point of the log, to give an honest AAS users perspective on these products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formeron is a topical steroidal aromatase inhibitor, as well as pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone.
It isn't a supplement.

This goes in the cycle info section for aas usage.
Supplement log section for those natty supps.
Since your using both, I'd say cycle info would be where admin would want it.

If you've ran test an tren at those dosages before, why not save the eq for another run, so we can get a good review. That imo would be best.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is a topical steroidal aromatase inhibitor, as well as pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone.
It isn't a supplement.

This goes in the cycle info section for aas usage.
Supplement log section for those natty supps.
Since your using both, I'd say cycle info would be where admin would want it.

If you've ran test an tren at those dosages before, why not save the eq for another run, so we can get a good review. That imo would be best.
I agree, it would be best, but I've wanted to run EQ for a long time, I'd like an alternative to the tren, and I planned on running it before I got chosen for the log. Again, all parties knew that was part of the deal.

And I wasn't sure myself where it would be best. I think it could go in either place, but yes probably sponsorts would prefer supp section and admin aas section, both for valid reasons.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Hitting legs+back now, will post some goodies later

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here to follow!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Here's that AM back workout I promised. This is my "normal" volume. Hit arms in the PM, and chest/shoulders/calves today.

6 sets of deads 225x18/275x8/275x8/275x8/275x8/275x8 (triple drop set)
6 sets of lat pulldowns ?x12/?x10/?x10/?x10/?x10/?x10 (triple drop set)

6 sets of atg back squats 225x10/225x9/275x5/275x4/275x4/275x3 (triple drop set)
6 sets of seated cable rows ?x12/?x10/?x10/?x10/?x10/?x10 (triple drop set)

6 sets of dumbbell lunges 65x16/65x16/65x16/65x16/65x16/65x16 (triple drop set)
6 sets of seated wide grip rows 3 45lbs per side for 16 reps, last one triple drop set

6 sets of laying ham curls (strict) 90x14
6 sets of seated quad (strict) 190x16
(last seat of each quadruple drop set)

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Product updates:

Heat from DS is certainly related to the alcohol content. Honestly must say it burns much more than any other topical I've used. Then again it also smells and spreads much better. Some mild irritation on chest, where I had been applying up to now. Switching to shoulders/arms.

Combustion is awesome. Took up to 3 capsules trying to push the envelope, and no jitters or stimmed out feeling, just clean energy. Adrenosurge I feel is helping considerably with mental alertness even under stressful conditions and lack of sleep.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Pics from that back day (pumped legs & back = less defenition on legs) & some from afternoon arms session (included BFR):

Finally, squat video from last set of squats (burnt af):
www.youtube.com/v/Sw-oP3VfJiA

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Some super dense onyx cocoa ice cream with chocolate shavings:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you like the BFR? How long have you been doing it? Seeing any growth/benefit from incorporating it?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the BFR? How long have you been doing it? Seeing any growth/benefit from incorporating it?
I love BFR, it's godsend. What usually confuses people is that they think it's supposed to replace regular lifting; it's not. BFR allows for growth via other pathways (muscle swelling), and causes relatively little CNS and muscle fatigue. Growth vs. metabolic stress & muscle damage (volume mainly but also intensity) is not linear, there's a point of diminishing returns. In conclusion, BFR is best suited for:
1) Stacking on top of a regular program to add more growth when other variables are maxed out. I.e. three regular arms/legs/whatever sessions a week + 2 BFR sessions or something.
2) For use during a deload
3) Injury recovery

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
No comments on squat video?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love BFR, it's godsend. What usually confuses people is that they think it's supposed to replace regular lifting; it's not. BFR allows for growth via other pathways (muscle swelling), and causes relatively little CNS and muscle fatigue. Growth vs. metabolic stress & muscle damage (volume mainly but also intensity) is not linear, there's a point of diminishing returns. In conclusion, BFR is best suited for: 1) Stacking on top of a regular program to add more growth when other variables are maxed out. I.e. three regular arms/legs/whatever sessions a week + 2 BFR sessions or something. 2) For use during a deload 3) Injury recovery
Oh I know it's "supplemental" to your current routine. I was asking if YOU'VE noticed any growth or benefit since utilizing it as another tool for bodybuilding

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know it's "supplemental" to your current routine. I was asking if YOU'VE noticed any growth or benefit since utilizing it as another tool for bodybuilding
I'd say yes. Too many uncontrolled variables to make a case study out of me, but I feel if nothing else it's played a huge role in my vascularity. I base this mainly on the fact that over the past 6-8 months I have doubled or tripled my arm vascularity while my legs haven't progress much, II probably did BFR on my arms about once every two weeks and only three or four times for my legs. I know another bro that uses it much more than me, and not only has he grown like crazy over the past year but his vascularity has literally tripled everywhere.

There is also plenty of publish research on it and it is all very positive.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
What's your BFR routine look like? Or what's one typically look like? Im not familiar with this and would like to know more about it! Thanks