SARMS Ostarine and S-4 cycle

occhef

occhef

Awards
So a few people wanted me to start my own thread so here I am. I will be starting my cycle of ostarine and S-4 on Monday July 7th (25mg in the a.m.) and S-4 (25mg in the a.m. and p.m. ). Also will be taking fish oil, l- arginine, multi-vitamin, BCAA's, and protein powder. My mini PCT after the 8 week cycle will be with unleashed/ post cycle (4 weeks long ). Currently 6'4" 187 at 12.5% bodyfat. Looking for a solid 8-10 lbs. of LBM from this and dropping my bodyfat into the single digits. I'll be back Monday to start logging. Happy 4th!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think you might be asking abit too much of it bro. 8-10lbs from this cycle is not realistic

occhef

occhef

Awards
Ya I know. Honestly even if I stay the same weight but drop bodyfat I'm ok with that. Looks like the s-4 will provide muscle hardening and both together will enhance getting even leaner. I have always been lean being 6'4" so just looking to enhance that.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 1

So started taking ostarine (25mg) and s-4. (25mg am and will take the other 25mg tonight ). Today was leg day, sumo deadlifts, squats, leg press, DB lunges, hamstring curl, calf raises. Didn't feel too much today but I know it takes about 7-10 days to start seeing the effects. The taste wasn't pleasant but chased it with some of my Lemon lime BCAA's so it wasn't too bad. I will be eating around 2800 calories a day which will be maintenance so I can try to get a great recomp out of it. Currently 187 at 12.5% bodyfat. I will be weighing myself once a week, every Monday morning on an empty stomach, and measuring bodyfat every 3 weeks. Currently working out first thing in the morning in a fasted state. Will be doing 45 minutes of slow, steady cardio 3 days a week and HIIT cardio for 25 minutes twice a week. I make sure to eat a lot of carbs immediately after my workout as well as have a protein shake. 90% of my daily carbs come right after my workout which includes 2 sodium free cinnamon rice cakes and a kashi pumpkin flax granola bar. Breakfast is always the same, 4 scrambled egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal with PB, and a slice of Ezekiel bread. Lunch and dinner is lean protein, either a turkey burger ( no bun) with brown rice and broccoli , or chicken with mashed sweet potato and steamed veggies. Will also throw in some salads. Snacks are apples, almonds, bananas, and the rice cakes. Tomorrow's workout is Delts/Traps.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 2

Still no side effects from the s-4 yet. Hot some Delts/traps today. Strength felt really good and got a good pump from today's workout. Can't wait until this stuff really kicks in here in the next couple weeks.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 3

Chest and triceps today. Felt even stronger today on the ostarine and s-4. Felt like I didn't need as much rest in between sets. Was at around 45 seconds. Muscles felt a little firmer today as well. Still no vision sides. Ready for them to kick in within the next week. Energy level is the same. Will do some cardio tonight (I split up my lifting and cardio into morning and evening so I can give 100% on both). Tomorrow will be core work and more cardio.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In to check these out. I've been thinking about doing something similar in the fall

occhef

occhef

Awards
Sounds good booneman. I'll be posting every day M-F and I take the weekends off. Forgot to mention my current rep scheme is 12,10,8,6 increasing weight each time with 45 second rest between sets and after the 6 rep, I immediately lower the weight back to the starting amount and knock out 12 reps. I am currently being trained by a bodybuilder so have been getting some great lifts in.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds good booneman. I'll be posting every day M-F and I take the weekends off. Forgot to mention my current rep scheme is 12,10,8,6 increasing weight each time with 45 second rest between sets and after the 6 rep, I immediately lower the weight back to the starting amount and knock out 12 reps. I am currently being trained by a bodybuilder so have been getting some great lifts in.
Whats your split look like?

occhef

occhef

Awards
Monday- legs
Tuesday- Delts/Traps/Abs
Wednesday- Chest/Tri's
Thursday- Abs
Friday- Back/Biceps

Cardio 5 days a week I walk at 3.5 at 6% incline for about 45 min. Until I hit 400 calories burned.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Monday- legs Tuesday- Delts/Traps/Abs Wednesday- Chest/Tri's Thursday- Abs Friday- Back/Biceps Cardio 5 days a week I walk at 3.5 at 6% incline for about 45 min. Until I hit 400 calories burned.
Cardio pwo or other time?

And I assume weekends totally off?

occhef

occhef

Awards
I do weight training in the am and cardio in the pm. That way I'm fresh for both. And yes weekends totally off. Also with the sarms, it seems expensive at first but for $450, which I got 1 bottle of ostarine (will last 8 weeks dosed at 25mg (0.5ml), 3 bottles of s-4 (25mg morning and evening), buy 2 get 1 free from sarms1, and my PCT is unleashed/post cycle and that price includes shipping. So for about $450 you basically get 3 months worth of product which isn't bad. 8 weeks out of ostarine and s-4, and 4 week PCT with unleashed/post cycle.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 4

Abs and cardio today. Did some Russian medicine ball twists, stability ball sit-ups, weighted oblique crunches, hanging leg raises, and cable crunches. Then did 45 minutes of cardio. Endurance felt good and still no vision side effects on the S-4 yet. Tomorrow is back/biceps!

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 5

Wow today I finally started feeling the effect of the sarms in my opinion. Hit back and biceps today and started out with deadlifts and after 5 sets of increasing weight my legs were still fresh and felt great. My entire workout lasted around 1.5 hours and I really pushed it hard but had some great endurance. Strength is increasing as well. Still no sides but it's only Day 5. Weekend off will be back at the gym on Monday.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 8

Really feel the strength aspect of the ostarine and s-4. Set a PR in sumo deadlifts today, also did squats, barbell lunges, hamstring curl, and calf raises. Muscles seem fuller and bringing out more definition everyday. Only side from the s-4 is it's getting harder to adjust from bright light outside, to coming indoors where it's dim. But not really a big deal. Tomorrow is back/biceps.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 9

Back and biceps today and was feeling strong again. Bent over barbell rows (100 lbs.), standing barbell curls, seated alternating bicep curls, wide grip lat Pulldowns, close grip lat Pulldowns, wide grip row, DB row (on bench ), deadlifts. Body felt strong and weight felt light. Noticing slight more difference with the whole bright to dim adjustments when I come inside and it just takes a little longer to get focused. Definitely the s-4 at work but nothing worth worrying about. Tomorrow is chest, triceps , and abs. Probably my favorite workout day. And cardio tonight (stair master) going till I burn 400 calories.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 10

Delts/traps today. One of my hardest workouts yet happened today. The pump I was feeling was pretty crazy. Had good vascularity and the weights felt light. Muscles are definitely firmer and it's only day 10. Used to the nasty taste of the ostarine and s-4 so it's not too bad now. Excited to see where this goes.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 11

Just abs and cardio today. Nothing much to report. Might be upping my s-4 does from 50mg to 60mg on Monday.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 11

Just did abs and cardio today. Nothing much to report. Going to be upping my s-4 dosage from 50mg to 60mg on Monday, then wait 2 weeks and go up to 70mg and then probably max out at 100mg the last 2 weeks.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 12

Here is a current pic. Today was chest and tris and I hit it hard. Threw in a few new movements to catch my body off guard. Was a little sore which made it hard since I hit Delts/traps on Wednesday and chest movements use a lot of those same muscles so it was a little but of a struggle but strength felt good. Went back at night and did abs and cardio. Will start working out on Saturdays now (6th day) and will be hitting back and biceps tomorrow as well as more cardio.

image-2386273574.jpg

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen any increase in weight at this early stage? Keep the updates comin!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My bad if the pic above is a before and after pic. I'm using tapatalk and cnt really see it.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering doing an 8 weeker with S4 and GW soon. I've run S4 once before but my diet was not dialed in so neatly like it is now. I hope you get good results.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Thanks guys. Not so much the weight yet but it's only 2 weeks in out of 8. But I definitely notice the slight increase in muscle hardness and definition with the s-4. The ostarine though with regards to weight and adding muscle supposedly kicks in around the 3-4 week mark. Definitely strength is increasing though.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Thanks. Ya no weight gain really as of yet but the ostarine does take longer to kick in I heard. Like 3-4 weeks which is why I'm doing an 8 week cycle. Definitely feel more strength from the s-4 though and slight muscle hardness and definition. I'm very strict with my diet sitting at maintenance calories which is 2800 and the 40/40/20 split has worked for me (40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat). Been dropping bodyfat but keeping weight the same which is what I want wanted (a recomp) from the sarms.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Sorry phone is acting up been double posting and trying to delete lol

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 13

Back and biceps today. Felt really strong and was lifting heavier than I normally do. Great muscle fullness today as well. Still no major sides just slight yellowish tint and hard time adjusting to dim light coming in from bright light from the s-4. But it's honestly not a big deal at this point. May be more pronounced once I up the dose to 60 mg on Monday. Everything is good though and I will be weighing myself Tuesday morning and see if I have put on some lbs. can tell bodyfat is dropping and ostarine is known for its recomp abilities while eating at maintenance calories. So far so good.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 15

Hit those legs today! Set a new PR in sumo deadlifts. Felt really good and legs felt extra strong today. Knocked out 225x6 but it was pretty easy but didn't go higher today. Next week I'll push for 250x6. Harder for me since I'm 6'4" in these damn deadlifts lol. Easier for shorter people. Noticing the yellowish tint sides from the s-4 but used to it already so I don't really care. No night vision problems yet though. Upped the dosage from 50mg to 60mg (split am and pm) for the next 2 weeks then will go up to 70mg if all is still ok. Changing up my splits a little this week.

Monday-legs
Tuesday- chest/core
Wednesday- back
Thursday- biceps/triceps/core
Friday- shoulders

occhef

occhef

Awards
Day 16

Really noticing the strength increase from the ostarine and s-4 now. Also a lot more definition in my arms and shoulders. Really feeling good and only in week 3 of 8. Today was chest and abs day and I set a new best on flat bench and incline bench. Should be even more pronounced in a few weeks.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Day 16

Really noticing the strength increase from the ostarine and s-4 now. Also a lot more definition in my arms and shoulders. Really feeling good and only in week 3 of 8. Today was chest and abs day and I set a new best on flat bench and incline bench. Should be even more pronounced in a few weeks.
How much more effective are you finding the addition of s-4? (assuming you have a solo osta benchmark for comparison)

occhef

occhef

Awards
S-4 has been making a huge difference in my strength and definition.

occhef

occhef

Awards
I can feel myself getting leaner and more defined every day. Another week and a half to go before I start my Beastdrol v2 cycle which I am very excited about.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pics?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definite improvement in definition. Great stuff so far

occhef

occhef

Awards
Thanks. I'm somewhere around 12% bf. But my goal is to be at 8%. I think once I start Beastdrol with the s-4 in there it will help. Also trying out the jym shred fat burner. Was highest rated in bb.com so I'll try it out.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Thanks! If you all are interested I will be starting my Beastdrol v2 log on Monday August 4th. It should be a fun ride.