Newb First Test Cycle Help

newestguyhere

Awards
Sup guys, I'm somewhat new to all of this, well injections anyways. I just need some help how to end this cycle. If this is the wrong section, I apologize. I'm 30 years old, 6'3", 243lbs. I go to the gym about 4 days a week.

On June 9th I started taking 250mg of Test Cyp twice a week, 25mg of Dbol, 20mg of Nolvadex and 1 Bromo 5 days a week for 3 weeks. I'm still taking the Nolvadex and Bromo but not the Dbol, all 3 of which are/were over a year old. The Test Cyp is a 10ML bottle from DLabs and brand new. I'm also taking Milk Thistle 4 times a day.

The problem is I've started to notice the size of my nipples increasing and a little pain/lump behind my right nipple and it's completely freaking me out. Thats the only side effect I've noticed so far. I'm to the point now where I just want to finish the bottle of test, run a PCT and make sure I don't get full blown gyno.

Can anyone help me out on how to take the puffy nipples/pain in the right nipple away, finish the test and a PCT? I'm really not interested in running more test after this bottle. I just want to be finished with everything now that I'm freaked out.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

rsnow32

Awards
Start taking clomid 25-50 mg every day or do your research on AI's (aromatase inhibitor) like armidex. If this is a serious issue then go to your doctor but i think you will be fine with an ai and/or clomid.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Just run the Nolva and get an AI.
Clomid isn't gunna do anything for that gyno. Ralox or Nolva for gyno.
AI to lower estrogen.
Doctor isn't gunna do anything.

You don't have to stop the cycle, you just need to control your E2 levels. Dbol is known for causing issues.