DMZ/Trest Support Supp Set-up

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just gonna outline what I think I need, and if you guys can advise me on how it looks and if anything needs to be added or is not necessary, that would be great. Also, if you would recommend specific products known to excel in that area and the proper dosing, that would be awesome. I'll put what I was thinking for products in brackets. Thanks!

Cycle would be DMZ 30/30/30/30/30 (might bump to 40), Trest 50/50/50/50/50 (would 75 be better?). was looking into Olympus Labs for both.

On-cycle support:

General Cycle Support Supplement: (CEL Cycle Assist) 2 weeks pre-loaded, then on cycle and through PCT
Fish Oils: (Costco Brand) Through all
Extra BP Support: (Celery Seed Extract) Through all
Extra Liver Support: (TUDCA) Through all
AI: (Formeron) Needed? Dosage?
Natty Test Boost: (DAA or NMDA) Needed? Dosage?

PCT:

General Cycle Support Supplement: (CEL Cycle Assist) x/x/x/x/x/x
SERM: (Nolva) 20/20/10/10
AI: (Formeron) 0/0/x/x/x/x
Natty Test Boost: (Daa or NMDA) 0/0/x/x/x/x
Cortisol Control: (?) Needed? Dosage?
Extra BP Support: (Celery Seed Extract) x/x/x/x/x/x
Extra Liver Support: (TUDCA) x/x/x/x/x/x
Fish Oils: (Costco Brand) x/x/x/x/x/x
Natty Muscle Builder: (X-Factor+Glycerol+Carnitine) Run for 8+ weeks, starting week 3 of PCT

that's what I got. overkill? not enough? fill in what you think needs to be changed. any info I can gather will be beneficial to myself and anyone else planning. once again, thanks guys.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just gonna outline what I think I need, and if you guys can advise me on how it looks and if anything needs to be added or is not necessary, that would be great. Also, if you would recommend specific products known to excel in that area and the proper dosing, that would be awesome. I'll put what I was thinking for products in brackets. Thanks!

Cycle would be DMZ 30/30/30/30/30 (might bump to 40), Trest 50/50/50/50/50 (would 75 be better?). was looking into Olympus Labs for both.

On-cycle support:

General Cycle Support Supplement: (CEL Cycle Assist) 2 weeks pre-loaded, then on cycle and through PCT
Fish Oils: (Costco Brand) Through all
Extra BP Support: (Celery Seed Extract) Through all
Extra Liver Support: (TUDCA) Through all
AI: (Formeron) Needed? Dosage?
Natty Test Boost: (DAA or NMDA) Needed? Dosage?

PCT:

General Cycle Support Supplement: (CEL Cycle Assist) x/x/x/x/x/x
SERM: (Nolva) 20/20/10/10
AI: (Formeron) 0/0/x/x/x/x
Natty Test Boost: (Daa or NMDA) 0/0/x/x/x/x
Cortisol Control: (?) Needed? Dosage?
Extra BP Support: (Celery Seed Extract) x/x/x/x/x/x
Extra Liver Support: (TUDCA) x/x/x/x/x/x
Fish Oils: (Costco Brand) x/x/x/x/x/x
Natty Muscle Builder: (X-Factor+Glycerol+Carnitine) Run for 8+ weeks, starting week 3 of PCT

that's what I got. overkill? not enough? fill in what you think needs to be changed. any info I can gather will be beneficial to myself and anyone else planning. once again, thanks guys.
Formeron 2 pumps during cycle and 2 weeks past your serm.
Don't run daa on cycle.
For your test booster go with Cel Pct Assist in pct.
For cortisol control reduce Xt works best, and has outstanding reviews. 0/0/3/3/3/3.

You have a well planned cycle my friend. Make these changes and you're golden.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Formeron 2 pumps during cycle and 2 weeks past your serm. Don't run daa on cycle. For your test booster go with Cel Pct Assist in pct. For cortisol control reduce Xt works best, and has outstanding reviews. 0/0/3/3/3/3. You have a well planned cycle my friend. Make these changes and you're golden.
Nailed it here

Formeron or any reputable Form product is a good call, everyone is waiting on Formeron stock (should be soon) but tomorrow will be your best day to pick up everything, with the 4th sales.

Orbit will be having specials as well

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

Another Form option there as well

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Bit of a bump but should I grab some prolactin control as well? Hearing a lot about prolactin issues with DMZ and Trest

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
It will be my first cycle and I'm not really sure how prone I am to gyno, should I have some on hand just in case or should I just bump my dose of formestane?

alts

Awards
Hey mate looking at running something very similar to this in the future, are you going to log it in here?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I don't think so, there are a bunch of great logs either running now or recently finished if you take a look around. My cycle starts on about 2 weeks though, pre loading support until then. Pretty damn excited haha

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Formeron 2 pumps during cycle and 2 weeks past your serm.
Don't run daa on cycle.
For your test booster go with Cel Pct Assist in pct.
For cortisol control reduce Xt works best, and has outstanding reviews. 0/0/3/3/3/3.

You have a well planned cycle my friend. Make these changes and you're golden.
Sorry to bump this back up, but why do you recommend formeron for two weeks after pct? It converts into a hormone as well as being an AI so I heard it can be suppressive which seems counter productive to do after a cycle? Asking because I'm running the same cycle as OP, and am concerned about high estro during my PCT and after.