Running a New Cycle

n2fitness

Awards
Hi everyone,

So I got my new cycle figured out thanks to the rep. Let me know what you think.

I'm 6'3" 245lbs @ 15% BF and I'm looking to cut down to 220. I have been training for 10 years off and on (the last 4 steady) and I have a strict diet.

I'm going with:

BEFORE Cycle

Loading Hawthorn Berry for 3-5 days

ON Cycle

8 weeks of TR3N @ 60/60/90/90/90/90/120/120
6 weeks of EPISTANE @30/45/45/45/45/45
Armicare Pro on cycle
Fish Oil 2 times a day
Multi Vitamin w/Joint Supp
5 grams Taurine Preworkout
Creatine HCL

OFF Cycle

Sup3r PCT 6 weeks @ 4/4/3/3/2/1
Clomid 4 weeks @ 50/50/25/25

Let me know what you guys think and if I am missing anything please as I haven't ran a cycle in awhile and have only dealt with Epi in the past.

Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good, I wonder who helped you to set up a cycle like that ;)

n2fitness

Awards
Looks good, I wonder who helped you to set up a cycle like that ;)
Lol, you did! I am excited for it.. With this much money I am definitely hoping I get good results :).

Hopefully I'm not missing anything?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're good to go!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He shouldnt need any thing for prolactin but if so, Inhibit-P or Caber would work. I've found that controlling E while on Tren does the trick for keeping prolactin under control.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you guys expand on this for me? I'm not familiar with this. Do I need something else? Thank you
I dont think so but if u wanted, u could get some Inhibit-P and take twice daily on the last 4 weeks of cycle to ensure that prolactin stays low and libido stays up.

n2fitness

Awards
Is there specific dosing that I need to take of it? So take it during my cycle and not PCT? I'll be running the epi for 6 weeks and tren for 8 weeks (2 weeks longer than epi stacked).

Let me know. Thanks so much!!!!!!

n2fitness

Awards
I started my cycle today so hopefully I will have some good results :). I forgot about the Taurine so I just ordered some capsules for cheap.

n2fitness

Awards
I just finished my 8 week cycle and must say that it did the opposite of what I was wanting to do. I was trying to cut, but ended up getting up to 260lbs and I'm 2 days into my PCT and have already lost 11lbs. I'm not sure if that was just extra water weight from being on it or what. I was pretty much in a deficit or maintenance for calories the entire time and did a lot of cardio.

I am honestly not sure if this is what pro hormones do or what, but I did 8 full weeks and not once did my strength go up either. I am very disappointed I spent over $350 on this cycle.. Maybe I had too high of expectations, but I at least though that I would have gained some strength. On the PCT, my strength is the exact same as before the cycle and after it.. I even went to the gym 6 days a week, instead of the usual 5.. I got 8-12 hours of sleep each night... My diet is extremely clean, but I pretty much look the same. I looked a little bit bigger at 260lbs while on the cycle, but as soon as I stopped, I lost the 10lbs already in 2 days with the same exact diet as mentioned above.

Also, I have never bought from Olympus Labs before, but a lot of the pills were busted, especially in the 2 Tren bottles so I had a bunch of white powder all inside of the pill bottle and had to figure out how much weight the powder of one pill weighed so I could put it into an empty pill cap that I use for my Nolva liquid.

But yeah everyone.... I really don't know what else to say.. I almost feel like I purchased some empty sugar capsules or something. I never got any acne except for now that I'm on my PCT I have some on my back. I'm not sure if that is from the Nolva or the Sup3r PCT. The only side effect I noticed was trouble getting a hard on while on the Tr3n by itself. I'm not sure if this is common either, but my d*ck did not work at all in the last 2 weeks without Epistane and even with Epi, it was still hard to get it up.

Maybe I just got bad bottles of Tr3N and EPi... Who knows. I am just disappointed because I didn't notice any strength gains while on these two compounds and I figured I would have cut up with being on a deficit. After week 6 I decided to just go on maintenance calories for my body weight and implemented some cardio as well and didn't notice any changes.

I'm just pretty bummed out I guess you could say because I'm putting all of this stuff in my body and do not feel like it worked at all to say the least and I always respond well to training and eating right so I figured I would have gotten some results at least and not just 15lbs of extra weight and now 2 days after I have already lost 11 pounds.

Hopefully one of the Olympus Reps will respond to let me know the scoop.I am still kind of convinced I just got some sugar pills, but I know it wasn't that because I put on 15lbs of water while on it and my d*ck stopped working so it had to be something in those pills.

Thanks for reading.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
My buddy ran your identical cycle but with Lgi products, he saw huge strength gains, you should have had noticeable strength gains. Hdrol always increases my lifts, as should the tren. Very odd to say the least.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange....my buddy blew up on epi and lost some body fat too.
Haven't heard any negative feedback before.

People can react differently on compounds.

About the broken pills. You should have contacted the retailer. Most of the time they will send you a new one.

Something went wrong on their end.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

About the broken pills. You should have contacted the retailer. Most of the time they will send you a new one.

I've used Epi twice in the past with little to no impressive results, granted, I later found out that the brand (IBE) had issues with their quality at that point in time.

Even then, 2 lbs of muscle and a noticeable strength increase (roughly 20lbs in every big lift) was noticeable. To have run both of those and put on that kinda weight with no strength increase is really inconsistent with common experiences.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Epi twice in the past with little to no impressive results, granted, I later found out that the brand (IBE) had issues with their quality at that point in time.

Even then, 2 lbs of muscle and a noticeable strength increase (roughly 20lbs in every big lift) was noticeable. To have run both of those and put on that kinda weight with no strength increase is really inconsistent with common experiences.
I agree, it is inconsistent with common experiences.

Like I said, haven't heard a single negative review on both our Ep15tane and tr3n.

Op, you added 15lbs....that's decent. Losing 11 lbs so fast is strange.

Sure your serm is ok? Are you still getting enough food in?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Both compounds are dry, 11 lbs in 2 days is more than just a bad serm, something else is going wrong. I couldn't lose weight that fast trying to unless I was carb depleting and cutting water & adding in diuretics.

Epi does have non-responders but at your Tr3n dose you should still have noticeable gains, including strength. Where did you order your supplements?

Also, even with their half lives, they would still be relatively active for the majority of the first two days so I can't even blame the SERM. I'm kind of baffled tbh.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Did you stop taking Creatine HCL at the end of your cycle? Your a big dude so that could be a big portion of the 11lbs of weight. I lose about 5-6 when I come off Creatine.

n2fitness

Awards
My buddy ran your identical cycle but with Lgi products, he saw huge strength gains, you should have had noticeable strength gains. Hdrol always increases my lifts, as should the tren. Very odd to say the least.
I'm not sure what to say as I have ran EPI one time before in a bottle called "Havok" and it was perfect. I think there is something up with the quality control of these products, hense why there were so many busted pills and what not.

I just lowered the dose a bit on the days that I knew that I didn't have the full amount of pills. I contacted the retailer after and he said that the Olympus rep that advised me to be on a calorie deficit during the cycle is the reason why for not increasing strength or having the compounds work. He pretty much said that he just sells the products and is not responsible for the lack of results I had. I'm really skeptical about Olympus Labs quality control now as I stated previously, I have ran EPI called Havok and had great results and it was way cheaper than what I paid for all of this.

I had luck in the past with EPI (Havok) so I just think Olympus Labs is to blame for the Chinese manufacturing. There was obviously something up with the bottles I got. Maybe sitting in my mailbox all day during a hot day caused issues... I have no idea.

I agree, it is inconsistent with common experiences.

Like I said, haven't heard a single negative review on both our Ep15tane and tr3n.

Op, you added 15lbs....that's decent. Losing 11 lbs so fast is strange.

Sure your serm is ok? Are you still getting enough food in?
I used the same SERM novaldex from the same reputable drug company last time. If I lost 11lbs of the 15 in one day, that isn't worth over $350 I paid. I feel ripped off. There is something up with your company's product quality control in my own opinion.

Both compounds are dry, 11 lbs in 2 days is more than just a bad serm, something else is going wrong. I couldn't lose weight that fast trying to unless I was carb depleting and cutting water & adding in diuretics.

Epi does have non-responders but at your Tr3n dose you should still have noticeable gains, including strength. Where did you order your supplements?

Also, even with their half lives, they would still be relatively active for the majority of the first two days so I can't even blame the SERM. I'm kind of baffled tbh.
I ordered my supplements from Nutriplanet. My SERM is fine as I have ordered it in the past and it maintained my gains. I just think I got bad bottles from the quality control of the company.
The scale doesn't lie. I was 11lbs lighter. I don't take diuretics and my diet was the same while on cycle.
Did you stop taking Creatine HCL at the end of your cycle? Your a big dude so that could be a big portion of the 11lbs of weight. I lose about 5-6 when I come off Creatine.
Nope, I am still on Creatine HCL and haven't stopped taking it. I usually take it for several months and then cycle off for a month. I would have mentioned it if I stopped taking creatine. I have been into bodybuilding for over 12 years so I know about water retention with creatine and sodium intake as well.

I still think your products have some quality control issues and it is a shame that I spent this kind of money and didn't even get a strength gain from the products. Again, I think they just shipped me some sugar pills. Maybe the epi was sugar pills and the tren was legit.. who knows. I"m very skeptical now.