test enanthate, dbol, deca, slin cycle help!

occhuizzo

Awards
Okay so this will be my first time using nandrolone decanoate. Prior to this I've done a pro hormone cycle and a test cyp cycle (500mg weekly for 14 wks) with insulin ( 9units of humalin R 3x daily) . I got mediocre results with the pro hormones and and i gained 25 lbs off the test & insulin cycle all of which I'm still carrying 4 years later. Any way my question here is what dose should i run these anabolics at to really make some sick gains?

My stats
Lifting: 5years
height: 5"10
weight: 190-195

Right now i have my cycle planned out like this.

week 1-15 Humalin R 9units 3x daily (morning, post workout, bed)
week 1-15 Test Enanthate 750mg weekly split into two weekly shots
week 1-13 Nandrolone Decanoate 500mg weekly split into two weekly shots
week 1-4 Dbol (blue hearts) 10mg 3x daily
week 17-18 clomid 100mg ed
week 18-19 clomid 50mg ed

I've read that deca shuts you down hard and that you should get hcg. I have never had my nuts shrink on me before but as i said I've never done deca before. Also i know that prolactin and progesterone are two factors that can be aggravated by the deca. Can anyone recommend something to help with that? I have some bromo here on hand but not sure if thats good enough…. I'm currently doing GOMAD plus 3 clean meals a day. Its not strictly planned because i have a super fast metabolism so i don't mind a little dirty bulking but I do know that i get at least 3500 calories and 200g protein a day. I train everything 2x a week as of now and my ultimate goal for this cycle is to make it to 220lbs. So if anyone see's something i could be doing better, help a dude out! I have no problem ordering more **** n waiting to do the cycle. was actually thinking about getting some peptides but i figured what I've got is prob enough…

I'll also be posting before and after pics.