Trenavar/Furuza/Stano Stack Advice

pmmckinnon

Awards
I've had plenty of experience with methylated PH's and am currently giving non-methyls a shot. Just getting back into the gym after 9 months of down time with injury. Looking to do the impossible lean/bulk.

Previous Stats:
6'4
290 lbs/16% BF
Bench: 495 lbs
Squat: 700 lbs

Current Stats:
23 yrs old
6'4
255 lbs
Lifts unknown

This is my plan thus far. I am currently ending my 3rd week.
LGI Furuza 50 200/200/250/250/300/300
LGI Stano 200 600/600/800/800/800/800
LGI T-Var 20 60/60/80/80/100/100

I feel like the Stano should be a waste but I had a bottle laying around so I threw it in there.

I haven't noticed much besides maybe leaning out and pump until this week. Noticeable amount of strength/size gains this week similar to those on about 75 mg of halo.

Diet and training are on point with proper cycle support and PCT lined up.

Where should I go from here? Cash is not an issue.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bump the T-var to 90mg minimum for the rest of the cycle it really shined at 150mg a day but you need an AI in the cycle if you do that. And the Stano is not a waste both Furuza and Tvar can cause lethargy and the tren can kill libido id up it myself.

pmmckinnon

Awards
Bump the T-var to 90mg minimum for the rest of the cycle it really shined at 150mg a day but you need an AI in the cycle if you do that. And the Stano is not a waste both Furuza and Tvar can cause lethargy and the tren can kill libido id up it myself.
Thanks boss will do.

I have an AI on hand that the snake at the supp store sold me called formex black by ASL. It doesn't look promising but I'll throw that in at night before bed.

The lethargy has definitely set in but I didn't know which was doing it. I'll bump stano to 1000 and T-Var to 100 today.

This is my new plan:
Furuza 200/200/250/250/300/300
Stano 600/600/800/1000/1000/1200
T-Var 60/60/80/100/120/150
Formexx 0/0/0/2/2/2 and possible throw into PCT

pmmckinnon

Awards
Bumped Tren to 100 and stano to 1000 keeping furuza at 250 for now. Decided to hold off on the AI. Joints really dried out this past week. I picked up some USP cissus and seems to be working already.

I've concluded that I got yet another bunk PH from Amazon. This would be my 3rd bottle total. First one was havoc in 2012, then H stane in 2013, and now LGI Stano. Didn't know anybody had faked LGIs stuff yet. Every time my main PH source is out of stock I for some reason give Amazon a shot. NEVER again. I was up to 1000 on the bunk stano and had zero libido/energy. My second bottle came in on Friday from a trusted source and I got and immediate surge of energy from my first dose of 600. Libido has been through the rough compared to where it was as well. Went back and examined the bunk caps. ZERO odor and different consistency as the new bottle. Confirmed that LGI is now being faked on Amazon.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hmm...my hstane seemed underdosed.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Bumped Tren to 100 and stano to 1000 keeping furuza at 250 for now. Decided to hold off on the AI. Joints really dried out this past week. I picked up some USP cissus and seems to be working already. I've concluded that I got yet another bunk PH from Amazon. This would be my 3rd bottle total. First one was havoc in 2012, then H stane in 2013, and now LGI Stano. Didn't know anybody had faked LGIs stuff yet. Every time my main PH source is out of stock I for some reason give Amazon a shot. NEVER again. I was up to 1000 on the bunk stano and had zero libido/energy. My second bottle came in on Friday from a trusted source and I got and immediate surge of energy from my first dose of 600. Libido has been through the rough compared to where it was as well. Went back and examined the bunk caps. ZERO odor and different consistency as the new bottle. Confirmed that LGI is now being faked on Amazon.
What Seller?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That's some bad luck wow. I wonder how they are faking legit products maybe resealing old bottles?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I pulled up my account history: 2012 Bunk Havoc: Dag2885 Healthstopshop 2013 Bunk H Stane Nutrition Pioneers 2014 Bunk Stano AnyTime Supplements
did the LGI bottle have the batch sticker on the bottom?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Even if it did I highly doubt lgi put out a bad product. I would bet on a reseller pulling the product from a few and resealing.

pmmckinnon

Awards
Yeah it did I threw the bottle out. To my knowledge it matched the one on my current bottle. But yes all the fake bottles I've gotten had everything in place except for the powder inside the caps. Everything else about them seemed real. I've gotten plenty of real bottles through amazon but have also had some bad luck.

pmmckinnon

Awards
Even if it did I highly doubt lgi put out a bad product. I would bet on a reseller pulling the product from a few and resealing.
Yes I agree. I do not question LGI's integrity. The BS sellers on amazon replace the powder in the caps with bogus. Back in 2012, I got 2 bottles of fake RPN Havoc from different sellers on Amazon. 3 buddies of mine got bottles as well. 1 bottle was real and the rest of ours were fake. All bottles looked identical.

pmmckinnon

Awards
I'm in my 4th week and my joints are so dry it's unbearable in my left elbow. Even with mega dosing joint support.

I'm double dosing USP cissus and osteo bi flex. Taking 12 g of fish oil.

I'm running 120 mg tren, 1000 stano, and 250 furuza.

Should I cut out/back furuza? I would like to continue on the high dose tren and notice the stano helping at 1000.

pmmckinnon

Awards
Not happy with the results I've seen with strictly non methylated stuff. Bone dry joints and average drop in BF with little strength gain. Dropped the furuza and added low dose epi/halo (30/50) whlle keeping tren at 100 and stano at 1k. Hopefully my joints lube up a bit but little expectation. Very unorthodox cycle but better than nothing I suppose.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That hdrol will take 4 weeks to kick in and epi will dry out your joints even more.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
The one supplement/vitamin I SWEAR by is Glucosamine Chondroiton. I use a "2 a day" Glucosamine year round and it treats my joints well, but during this cycle, I kicked that up to a 3 a day and upped my fish oil to 6 capsules daily and my joints are feeling smooooooth.

Just my .02
I was running the cissus at recommendation of a lot of guys and it didn't do a damn thing for me. I'll keep it simple here on out with support supps.