Tr3st and Dimethazi9e cycle

A

adamhix

Awards
on day two of olympus labs tr3st and dimethazi9e. Starting weight 165.1lbs (all weights in lbs.)

cycle length: 6 weeks

dosage:

trest:50/75/75/75/75/75

dmz:40/40/40/40/40/40

Work out one yesterday: very light leg work and biceps, only 30 min in gym

Work out 2-(shoulders and back)

Military Press- 3x10x95
Upright Rows- 3x10x65
DB military press 2x16x50
DB lateral raises 5x10x30
reverse fly 5x10x12
DB shrugs 1x10x70

Assisted pull up 5x10x-80
close grip lat pull 5x10x120 superset w/
low row 5x10x55 on each arm, 22 rep failure set at 35 on each arm

Behind head Military press 5x10x95 superset w/
wide grip lat pull 5x10x100

Have noticed a slight increase in endurance in the gym, stimulated apetite. Slightly better mood and aggression. I know this could all be in my head because only on day two but also notices an unfamiliar tightness and hardness in forearm muscles (good feeling). Really excited about this cycle, ran Epidrol by hardcore formulations and was not impressed much. I mean I had better gains after my post cycle than when i was on cycle. Made some lifestyle changes now and ready to bring on the size. goal is 175 (ten pounds) after all said and done. Lol i know my numbers look wimpy but i am stronger than I look on paper if that makes sense. I think I am mesomorph. Anyway this is my first cycle log so go easy on a newbie eh? lol

Tomorrow- working with trainer for strong leg day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 3- Legs and Bis

Worked with a trainer today did some different stuff than i normally do by myself. not going to check weight everyday will do it weekly.

Deadlift- 5x6x135, last set 200lbs at 7 reps
Single leg extension- 3x10x40 superset with
Stationary lunges w/ DBs- 3x10x30 first of my sets at 20 reps
DB leg curls- 3x10x25 superset with
lying leg curl- 3x10x60
polymetric leg press- 3x20x30
seated calf raise 5x15x100

Seated DB curls- 3x10x20
Standing preacher bar curl- 3x10x50
DB curl on preacher bench- ?x10x30 superset with
Leg Extension- 5x10x80

Decline sit ups with 10kg weight @ 25 reps

I lost track of the number of sets on the db curls toward the end. Started to feel really good. Was feeling nauseous for like 30 min but it passed. Heart was thumpin like crazy (ie more than usual) and constantly felt winded. Going to drop my pre work out I think its causing me to feel this way as well as eat a little something when i dose my dzi9e and tr3st in the morning. i have heard of the DMZ making people kinda sick to thier stomach when they dose it on an empty stomach. Def. think that the preworkout is a little much with the tr3st, really didnt like the way it makes me feel. Other than that I felt really good especially towards the end, endurance has increased and noticed a small increase in strength on my leg extension specially toward the end of the workout. Of course I am wondering wether all this may be just psychological aspect. They way i feel has to be from the trest because I know the dzine hasnt kicked in yet? Apetite still strong. Got to dog sit and work next two days so wont be in gym till Sunday will post again then. Eating and resting.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good set up on the cycle

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 5 chest and tris

weighted dip 3x10x25
incline bench warmup then 10 reps @155, 6 reps @165, 3 reps @175, 12 reps @135
DB flys 3x10x40
lying tri ext 3x10x50
reverse grip pushdown 3x10x80
close grip bench press 3x10@80

Felt good in gym but nothing crazy. Slight increase in size, looking a bit more fuller and puffy lol if that makes sense. Really good tightness in worked muscles. But no real increase in strength yet. Dropped the pre workout and felt better today.

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 6 legs and bis (yesterday)

Squats- 3x10x185
leg ext- 3x15x80
leg curl-3x15x70
calf raises 3x15x100
preacher curl 3x10x70
db curl 3x10x30
sit ups 1x25x+10

Squats felt really good moving up in weight next leg and bi day on more than one exercise. Still no noticeable difference in appearance or strength. Appetite and sleep still good. Slight increase in energy and recovery time. Taking no stims whatsoever. first couple days were tough but im starting to feel better. On my way to gym to do shoulders. Going to split back and shoulders up with two sessions today because im off and i really want to target shoulders this cycle. Just took trest and dmz about 45 min ago.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In to see how this treats you.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for massive gains! Enjoy your cycle.

A

adamhix

Awards
I take 25 mg tr3st 30 min to an hour before i work out

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 7 sholulders am with back pm

military press 4x8@135
db lat raises 4x8@30
high pull 4x8@95
db shrugs 3x10@70
db shoulder press 4x8x50
db reverse fly 3x10@25

Back:
pull ups 1x8, dips, and pushups till warmed up
10 reps of assisted pull ups @-100
Lat pull 4x8@140
Low row 4x8@110
Db rows 4x8@55

These workouts were done yesterday so today begins the second week of dosing. I move up to 75 mg of tr3st for the duration of the on cycle. Ill take one trest upon waking with my dzi9e ( i work out in the mornings first thing), one at about 3pm before i go to work, and one right before i lay my head down to sleep. I had noticed an increase in size toward the latter part of the week. I woke up this morning definately feeling and looking a bit more lean/dry and less puffy and bloated. I did have a small episode where my heart would race right as soon as i layed down to nap. It did freak me out a little bit but i fell right to sleep after i rode it out. As soon as I woke up i checked my blood pressure just to be sure and it was fine, 126/32. So all is well, looking forward to checking weight tomorrow and chest and tris to start off the second week of my tr3st and dzi9e run. Tomorrow I weigh in and was thinking about taking some measurements.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm ****ing in this bitch!

Really thinking about running this cycle too!

A

adamhix

Awards
Im running a liver and anti estrogen by. I cant remember who makes it or what the ingredients are tho

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 9 chest and tris, waking weight 167.5

Incline bench 3x10@135
db fly 3x10@35
machine press 3x10@130
lying tri ext 3x10@60
reverse grip pushdown 3x10@90
close grip bench3x10@115

Yesterday I was in a dentist chair for 4 hours getting a root canal and other dental work done so i didnt really go as balls to the wall as i would have like to in the gym. I still felt strong in the gym tho but i was afraid to really get down on it because i was warned of blood clots due to extreme physical stress. Also i dont think i even ate 2000 calories yesterday but weight is up over 2 lbs. Physique is continuing to lean out it seems to me without loosing any muscle. Lol im starting to get some interesting looks from women which is pretty cool. They look at me like they are really hungry lol im sure you guys know the look im talking about. neway im going to purchase transform but i noticed it was a transdermal? product? im sure illl have some questions since ive never used it before. thanks for the advice. I have never had any estrogen related side effects but i dont want to start now. Other than that Im getting a good pump in the gym especially toward the end of my work outs. sorry no measurements didnt really feel like busting out the tape measure and stuff on account of the dental work yesterday.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 9 chest and tris, waking weight 167.5

Incline bench 3x10@135
db fly 3x10@35
machine press 3x10@130
lying tri ext 3x10@60
reverse grip pushdown 3x10@90
close grip bench3x10@115

Yesterday I was in a dentist chair for 4 hours getting a root canal and other dental work done so i didnt really go as balls to the wall as i would have like to in the gym. I still felt strong in the gym tho but i was afraid to really get down on it because i was warned of blood clots due to extreme physical stress. Also i dont think i even ate 2000 calories yesterday but weight is up over 2 lbs. Physique is continuing to lean out it seems to me without loosing any muscle. Lol im starting to get some interesting looks from women which is pretty cool. They look at me like they are really hungry lol im sure you guys know the look im talking about. neway im going to purchase transform but i noticed it was a transdermal? product? im sure illl have some questions since ive never used it before. thanks for the advice. I have never had any estrogen related side effects but i dont want to start now. Other than that Im getting a good pump in the gym especially toward the end of my work outs. sorry no measurements didnt really feel like busting out the tape measure and stuff on account of the dental work yesterday.
Bro, you might find it difficult to eat for a little while.

If you do, keep going ham, DRINK your protein (get plenty of protein) and you will shed fat and gain muscle.

It's a WIN/WIN!

A

adamhix

Awards
Just ordered transFORM should get in the mail Monday or so.

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 10 legs and bis

squats 1x10@135, 1x6@185, 4x4@205, then drop set with same weight no rest and 20 reps @135 at the end
leg ext 4x10@90
straight leg deadlift 3x10@95 superset with
leg curl 3x10@70
seated calf raise 3x15@110

standing preacher curl 3x10@75
db curl on preacher bench 3x10@35

Started out great in the gym today but energy kinda tapered off found myself yawning near the end of my workout. Size continues to increase. Woke up this morning in the mirror and said woa lol. Finally beginning to eat meat again after my dental procedure as well as drink protien. I have got to be consuming in the 200g range of protien over the course of 4 meals consistently now. Starting to feel pretty swole (and its not even been two weeks!) Vascular is increasing as well i can even see veins in my abs and across my triceps. Not nearly as pronounced as my biceps but cool nontheless. Stepped on the scale at the gym with clothes on and it read 173.4! Pretty deisel considering i got a 30 inch waist. Legs are coming along nicely wanted to really focus on shoulders and arms this cycle but also wanted to hit legs pretty hard. All in all is great so far. My focus in the gym is increasing. Only thing thats lacking i would like to see is more endurance in the gym and more of an on feeling but I know im still early in the cycle. Size is great if i keep this pace throughout the cycle i may see 185 pounds ill be big as fug cant wait.

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 11 shoulders and back

military press 10/8/6/4/2, 4x4 at155, 5 rep drop set with 115/135/155, 8 reps at 115
db fly 4x6 @35
high pulls 3x8@95
lat pull 3x8 @140
low row 3x10@125
decline sit ups 1x30@+10

Starting to actually feel the effects of the dmz and tr3st especially with the first dose in the am. Starting to feel some increase in strength and muscle hardness. Was a little rushed today but still recovering from my root canal a few days ago so i guess it works out. Apetite is increased. Felt stronger in shoulder presses today. Threw up 155 pretty easy. Will continue log on monday, which will be the last day of the second week. (day 14-chest and tris). gonna rest for two days cuz i gotta work.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Get it OP. I love it when **** starts kicking in!

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 12 Chest and tris

Incline Bench 10/8/6/4/2@ 95/115/135/155/175, 3x4@195, 1x15@115
Db incline 1x15@60
db fly 3x10@40
machine chest press 10/8/6/10@ 100/120/140/160

Lying tri ext 5x10@75
overhead db tri ext 3x10@50
tri pushdown w/ rope 3x10@100
reverse grip pushdown 3x10@100

sit ups 25/25 @ +25/+0 no rest between sets

Felt a good strength increase today especially on incline where i set a new personal best at 195. Will shoot for 205 next time. Yes, definately the first day I felt stronger today. I felt like i could throw the 45 pound plates around like a frisbee. Got my transForm in the mail yesterday and began using 1mL in the am and 1mL before bed. Did not meet caloric goals yesterday but is to be expected when recovering from dental work. Back on stuffing my face today already got my food prepped and ready to eat and going to chinese food after i write this. It seems like i feel better the more i eat. Started to lag a little bit in the gym so i began using my pre workout again if anything just for the caffeine. Continuing to increase vascular and starting to overall feel good. Still havent hit that "on" feeling that i have heard people craze about but that could change soon, starting week three teus. Acne is starting to flare up slightly but nothing horrific just several small red bumps on shoulders and upper arms, one decent size one on my pec. I dont mind this at least it tells me that its working like it should lol. One difference i have noticed between the epi and dmz/trest is that I got that euphoric feeling sooner with the epi but strength and size seemed to come way later. I didnt notice any increase other than recovery time with the epi untill like the mid to latter parts of the 4th week and i only did a 4 week cycle. Day 12 on DMZ and trest already seeing increase in str on major exercises. Seems to me that epi would only be good for me on a 6-8 week cycle. Tomorrow squats, thighs and bis. Thank you guys all for following btw. My first log, 2nd ph cycle.

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 13, shoulders am back pm

This morning I set a personal best on military press at 185 one rep max. Im not going to get into my rep/set scheme since i maxed out today but i threw up 135 10x on like the fourth set pretty easy. Also did those high pulls that use a wider grip and dont go up all the way dunno what they are called, as well as db shrugs and presses and db lat raises.

I am beginning to notice more definition especially in my shoulders and i feel like my waist is getting smaller. Strength is climbing, as well as endurance and rest between sets is less. I feel more confident in the gym. Last night at work I really began to notice an increase in focus and energy. I still get those periods where it seems like i am just dog tired but i fight through it and eventually i get a good rush of energy afterwards.

I changed my routine to accomodate my back/shoulder split so that i could work out twice when I have off from work. So tomorrow I do legs. I am going to lift 225 tomorrow on squat, maybe more and superset leg ext at 100lbs. Should give me a nice pump. Then straight leg deadlift with leg curl. Doesnt seem like much volume but Im going to really focus on squats and perform 10 sets or so.

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 14 Legs and bis

Today i did a 3 rep max on squats at 240. Personal best. All exercises are moving up. Superset the last 5 sets of squats with leg ext at 120 for 6 reps. Spent 3 hours this morning in the gym. Spent a 45 min on squats alone. It seems like im getting stronger with each set. Its pretty amazing. I didnt expect it to start working so quickly. Im debating on whether or not to hit chest and tris tomorrow or take the day off. Will have to see how i feel. Started doing 20 min cardio after each workout. Looking slightly puffy which I think is due to the water retention? Hoping that the dmz will counter this. So far cycle is smooth. First week or so was a little bumpy I guess cause my body was getting used to the stuff but things are seeming to even out. Felt really good in the gym today like euphoric. I think im in for good things the next four weeks.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 14 Legs and bis

Today i did a 3 rep max on squats at 240. Personal best. All exercises are moving up. Superset the last 5 sets of squats with leg ext at 120 for 6 reps. Spent 3 hours this morning in the gym. Spent a 45 min on squats alone. It seems like im getting stronger with each set. Its pretty amazing. I didnt expect it to start working so quickly. Im debating on whether or not to hit chest and tris tomorrow or take the day off. Will have to see how i feel. Started doing 20 min cardio after each workout. Looking slightly puffy which I think is due to the water retention? Hoping that the dmz will counter this. So far cycle is smooth. First week or so was a little bumpy I guess cause my body was getting used to the stuff but things are seeming to even out. Felt really good in the gym today like euphoric. I think im in for good things the next four weeks.
OP. When your on cycle, use that ****.

Go hammy for while (not to crazy) because you need to keep going hammy when you get off cycle.

But don't worry about working out hard more than the usual.

Just don't blow out your CNS.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Late but in I'm starting this cycle in a month. Can't wait

A

adamhix

Awards
Today is the second day of the 3rd week. Chest and tris todAY.
Worked my way up to 205 on incline today for 4 rep then worked back down through with no rest. Db fly 3x10@40, db bench 1x10@70. Virtuallly identical triceps work out as last time cept did db kick backs with 25lb. Weight has remained the same waking weight was 167.5. Im pretty sure its becuase of my dental work last week. Starting to get comments from the people I work with about the way I look. Its pretty cool. Im continuing to lean out as well. Still using the formastane. Acne has flared up slightly on upper arms but not too bad. I am starting to feel really good sometimes. Prolly going to take a rest day soon my joints and tendons are getting kinda sore. I am wondering if i will have to stop doing cardio to be able to meet my goal of 175 after post cycle. I just would really like my waist trim but it seems like I have to eat to much to keep slim. Im at the age where im just now starting to get a little pudge right at my waist line. my waist is 33.5''

A

adamhix

Awards
Day four of week 3, Legs and bis

Squats-3x10@165
straight leg deadlift-3x10@85
leg ext-3x10@80
leg curl-3x10@70
seated calf raise-3x15@85
Preacher bar curl 5x10@45
Seated db curl 3x10@25
Leg raises 1x25, oblique sit ups 1x15
20min cardio on stationary bike, lvl 7 2mi

Weight was up 2.5 lbs from 2 days ago. Waking weight at 170.0. Pretty friggen awesome. Im bigger than I have ever been not even halfway through cycle. People at work are starting to notice a difference in my appearance. Was feeling a bit spent after I maxed out twice on incline in one week so I am backing off slightly on all exercises. Lol its kinda mentally hard to pull yourself back in from trying to go hard because of the way the stuff makes me feel. Kinda like invincible. Im amazed that I havent heard of people injuring themselves alot while on cycle. It definately makes me feel like i could lift more than I should sometimes.

A

adamhix

Awards
Day 5 week 3 (yesterday), shoulders back

Ok this stuff is for real. I went to an actual gym yesterday because the ac was out at my hole in the wall gym and let me just say that this stuff is no joke. Once my body got warm I felt like an animal in the gym. I looked huge. Size so far is completely awesome. Strength is high too, but physical apearance is just out of this world. In three weeks I have gained 11 pounds. People are definately taking notice of the change in apearance. Im stretching every shirt I have now basically. I love this stuff and I am really looking forward to the next three weeks wut! Taking today off will resume monday, the last day of the third week. Ill try to have a more in depth look at my workout for you guys then. chest and tris.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 5 week 3 (yesterday), shoulders back

Ok this stuff is for real. I went to an actual gym yesterday because the ac was out at my hole in the wall gym and let me just say that this stuff is no joke. Once my body got warm I felt like an animal in the gym. I looked huge. Size so far is completely awesome. Strength is high too, but physical apearance is just out of this world. In three weeks I have gained 11 pounds. People are definately taking notice of the change in apearance. Im stretching every shirt I have now basically. I love this stuff and I am really looking forward to the next three weeks wut! Taking today off will resume monday, the last day of the third week. Ill try to have a more in depth look at my workout for you guys then. chest and tris.
Yup. It is awesome, it feels like your a God right?

A

adamhix

Awards
Yeah, definitely have that on feeling. Im starting to really feel the tr3st when I take it as a pre workout. Its kinda like a tingly feeling in my gut at first then a really good sense of just well being. Really gets me ready for the gym.

A

adamhix

Awards
Its kinda wierd how the stuff takes a while to build up in your system. Its kinda unexpected.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats the compliments :)

Any before/afters photos?

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Just got my dmz and tr3st in the mail! Your log got me pumped! Ill be posting my log later today!

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Following this for sure. Starting my own cycle of the same next week.

A

adamhix

Awards
Week 5 day 1 legs and bis

Leg ext- 5x10@50, then 5x10@70 (warmup for squat)
Squats- 135x12, 185x10, 195x8, 205x6, 215x4, 225x6
Straight leg deadlift 65x10, then 4 sets of 75 for ten reps superset with
plate loaded squat press 5 sets of ten reps at 325 then
plate loaded squat press (325,275,180,90) at ten reps for each weight with no rest.
DB lunge squats 3x10 at 20lb superset with
leg ext 70x10, 50x10, 50x10
Standing calf raise 4x10 at 100

Barbel curl 5x10@40 superset with
db curl 5x10@ 20
Iso curl on back of incline bench 3x10 at 30lbs
db curl 35x10, 25x10
cable bar curl 5x10 at 50

I apologize for not posting sooner but I have been super friggen busy with work and and gym time. Im on my 5th week of dzi9e and tr3st. My gym sessions are getting longer and longer. Strength this past week has shot up dramatically and size is out of this world. I have gained 14 pounds in 4 weeks. This is a great bulk cycle but i wouldnt recomend it for the first time. The beginning of the cycle is ruff and you are going to feel like crap sometimes. Also, being the inexperienced ph'er I am, I kinda went overboard with my on cycle supplemets and didnt realize what kind of financial commitment it takes to do the cycle properly and safely ie getting your serm for post cycle and also having a test booster. Not to mention the cost of the food that it will take to meet your goals. As far as on cycle supps go the only thing I will get in the future is my multi v, fish oil, protien, liver guard (nac and milk thistle) and good strong aromatose inhibitor if what i am using aromatizes. If you are prone to estrogen related side effects i would not reccomend the tr3st. It has aromatizes to a degree in that i can tell I have slight water retention and a puffy kinda bloated look only slightly. My nipples never have been sensitive but i have never been prone to those kinda things. If you have blood pressure issues, heart irregulations, or enlarged prostate or whatever you should not be on steroids or pro hormones in the first place. Oh and my balls have shrunk to the size of a small fishing weight, but My gains so far have been nothing short of fantastic. I have been told though that they will return to normal size during pct. For me, and prolly most people, all this is about is what you are willing to put your body through in order to get what you want out of it. ie side effects vs gains. Educate yourself through experience, but do it safely. Ill keep you guys posted thanks for following. Ill try to get some pics up soon but i am very technologically dumb lol.

A

adamhix

Awards
Hey I need some advice if anyone can help me choose a serm for pct. I need to order very soon like today prolly and I am trying to decide between nolvadex or clomiphene citrate. I can only afford one because I am buying the daa powder as well. Already have transForm i have only used like a third, if that of the bottle. Please let me know as soon as possible which is better. The serms i am looking at buying are 25mg pills with 25 count (nolvadex) and 50mg pills 25 count(clomiphene citrate). It says 10-12 days for delivery, and I have 14 days left of dmz

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I need some advice if anyone can help me choose a serm for pct. I need to order very soon like today prolly and I am trying to decide between nolvadex or clomiphene citrate. I can only afford one because I am buying the daa powder as well. Already have transForm i have only used like a third, if that of the bottle. Please let me know as soon as possible which is better. The serms i am looking at buying are 25mg pills with 25 count (nolvadex) and 50mg pills 25 count(clomiphene citrate). It says 10-12 days for delivery, and I have 14 days left of dmz
Run them both.

Most say not to but Nolva and Clomid combined works really well. I'd recommend running a split
dose of Nolva and the Clomid the first 25 days.

Like this:

Tamox - 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 EOD in wk 5
Clomid - 50mg X 25 days

That'll get things working fine again. You'd want Tamox to last longer than Clomid to help control estrogen. Taper it off to avoid rebound. Both stimulate testes so I'm sure ur T levels will be fairly high.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Odd, I have only ever seen 20 and 10 mg pills for nolva. I would go with Nolva, you certainly don't need both, unless you want to do nolva then phase it out with the weaker clomid. In an effect vs potential sides Tamoxifen citrate wins. Though there is also an individual aspect to it. Most people use it for 4 or 5 weeks going from 20 down to 10 mg. I personally have found best results from 20/20/10/10/10 using it for 5 weeks. Most people will recommend 4 however. Nolvadex also has the benefit of increasing the release of Luteinizing hormone, which is one factor in stimulating production of testosterone. Both Nolvadex and clomid are mild oestrogens Nolva is just stronger.

You are very right about finances. Considering the extra 20 bucks I spend each week to because of my insanely increased appetite, and purchasing On cycle and post cycle support plus blood work and just in case meds, I easily spend 500 bucks on a multi compound cycle.

A

adamhix

Awards
oops you are right its only 20 mg. ty you all for your help. Ill go with nolva, the mfg is vermodje btw. Also i dont know why i was thinking that clomid was the stronger of the two.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oops you are right its only 20 mg. ty you all for your help. Ill go with nolva, the mfg is vermodje btw. Also i dont know why i was thinking that clomid was the stronger of the two.
For test boosting, it IS the stronger by a long shot.
For estrogen suppression, Nolva is the stronger. A low to moderate dose of both yields the best results.

A

adamhix

Awards
hey within the last week of dosage. All in all its been a great cycle. my weight now is 173.8. If i can get to 175 in this last week Ill have met my goal of 175 lbs. I have gained a total of 15 pounds in five weeks. The muscle I have gained so far has been bulky looking. Seemed to lean out more toward the end of the cycle. The only thing i wish i could change is using a serm for pct. All the places i looked at had like 3 week delivery times and I waited too late to order didnt have my funds right so I will be using an otc pct with some daa. Im not too worried however because i have used tribulus several times and it seems to start working for me well by the end of the second week. Never used daa before. It sucks but its better than nothing. I still have the transForm (formastane) do I use that during my pct as well? I got confused because on the bottle it said to follow transForm with proper pct. does that mean not to use it with my otc pct? Also I am sure that the pct i will use will have some kinda ai in it as well. Anyway I am going to get some pics up somehow soon.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
No, No, No, you need a serm bro, you can get 1 for $30. No excuses, you may lose all of them gains.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
This is why you have everything ready before you even start the cycle. Situations like this. I agree with Peppers, if you want to keep the gains, you gotta get a serm.

A

adamhix

Awards
alright im ordering one now. Ive got 8 days left of dmz at 40 mg i hope it gets here im ordering tamoxafin citrate or whatever.

A

adamhix

Awards
k order has been placed. I am still learning about these things so I really wasnt sure how necessary they were. I did an epistane cycle with anabolic technologies pct and kept everything and got bigger but these are stronger phs for sure and i am going a little over 6 weeks vs 4. Thanks for the advice. Lets all pray to the postal gods or whatever that it gets here asap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
F Anabolics 2
morata9 Anabolics 59