OLYMPUS LABS sponsored TR3ST/TR3N cycle

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I am starting a new OLYMPUS LABS sponsored TR3ST/TR3N cycle today to get ready for USPA Nationals on July 19th in Springfield, MO. I will be competing in the bench only - 181 lb weight class. I'm hoping to crush my personal best bench of 600 lbs. My PCT was shorter than I would have liked after my last cycle, but I'm starting this cycle today to get ready for nationals. I would like to thank OLYMUS LABS for all their support as I get ready for nationals. OLYMPUS LABS is a fabulous company with great products. I am starting with oral TR3ST & TR3N today but will be adding the OL new transdermal TR3ST (DermaTREST) & TR3N (DermaTREN) & TransFORM as soon as it arrives from OL. This cycle is set up as follows:
Current Stats: Height - 5'4"
Weight - 186.0 lbs

Goals - increase strength while getting just a little leaner

Diet - Protein - minimum 350 grams/day . 400 grams/day is my target
Calories - 2500 day max - 500 calories per day less than last cycle - have to keep body weight near 181 lbs
Supps - No pre-workout supplements -
Protein - XF Ultra Peptide - 4 servings/day
Liv-52 - on cycle
hawthorne berry- on cycle
Damage Control - on cycle
Formeron - on cycle
Letro on hand - if needed
Tamoxifen on hand for post cycle

PH - TR3ST - 75mg/day
TR3N - 120mg/day
DermaTREST - added once arrives from OL
DermaTREN - added once arrives from OL
TransFORM - added once arrives from OL

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
In. Excited to see you progress, good luck man!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here as well. Good luck!

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
In on this.. I'm going to run tr3st/tr3n for my next run.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
June 28 - Heavy bench day - Bench sets as follows after warm-up sets:
1. 405 for 2 reps - off a 2 board
2. 495 for 2 reps - off a 2 board
3. 545 for 2 reps - off a 2 board
4. 585 for 1 rep - off a 1.5 board
5. 635 for 1 rep - off a 1.5 board
6. 675 for 1 rep - off a 1.5 board
7. 725 for 1 rep - off a 1 board
8. 745 for 1 rep off a 1 board https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGZf6Sha9LE&list=UU478ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ

after benching, I went to the gym for Tricep work - roughly 20 sets for triceps of different variations of pushdowns

Body weight - 188.0 lbs this morning - need to get down to 181 by July 18 (weigh in for Nationals).
Calories - 2335
Protein - 310 grams

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
June 29 - Back & Shoulders
1. Barbell shrugs - 8 sets working up to heaviest set of 585 lbs
2. Dumbbell Shrugs - 5 sets
3. Pulldowns - 6 sets
4. Seated Cable Arnold Press - 8 sets
5. Rear Delts - on Pec machine - 4 sets
6. Dumbbell side laterals - 3 sets
7. Dumbell front raises - 8 sets
8. Barbell font raises - 4 sets

Body Weight - 186.0 lbs

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Olympus Labs wanted me to post some before & after pics. This was right before I started this cycle. Be kind guys - remember I'm an old man - be 49 in August
1.png

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be kind....you are freaking monster at 186!!

Im in

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great shape at 49!

Solid stack of OL products you're running as well! I'll sub

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
June 30 - Biceps - only had 30 minutes to get my work out in today - have to help brother move
1. Seated Machine curls (Single Arm)- no rest between sets
30 - 10
40 - 10
50 - 10
60 - 6
50 - 7
40 - 8
30 - 10
2. Dumbbell Scott Curls - approx 1 min between sets
30 - 10
35 - 10
40 - 10
45 - 10
50 - 8
3. Dumbbell Hammer Curls - no rest at all between sets
30-10
35-10
40-9
45-6
40-6
35-7
30-104.
EZ-Bar Barbell Curls -reverse grip - no rest between sets
30-10
40-10
50-10
60-8
50-7
40-8
30-12
5. Seated Cable curls - no rest between sets
25-10
30-10
35-10
40-10
45-9
50-6
45-5
40-7
35-8
30-10 - out the gym door in less than 30 mins (not by choice). Just ate 2 chicken breasts - now of to help move

Body weight was 186.0 this morning. Tomorrow is bench day - not sure yet if I will have my spotters available. If I don't, I'll either postpone it for a day or just work chest at the gym. I'm going to try to nail down a schedule with my spotters for the next to weeks as my meet is 19 days away.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Gotta love OLYMPUS LABS! My goodies just arrived! Will be adding the DermaTREST, DermaTREN and TransFORM tonight!
Olympus Labs Rules!
photo-76.jpg

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
July 2, 2014 - Heavy Bench Day
Felt great all day, both my spotters showed up and had a great bench day. For these last few bench workouts until my meet, I am really focusing on form and keeping the weight in my groove. Took video from 2 angles to critique my form - front & side . Last 2 sets were full bench (no boards). 615 went up good so my last set of the day was 635 and nailed it.

615 lb bench press - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rme8ECHIL4&list=UU478ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ&index=2
615 lb bench press - side view : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddkWKmZUkc8&list=UU478ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ

635 lb bench press - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ElRuSshguk&list=UU478ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ
635 lb bench press - side view : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMkPkWlt8g&list=UU478ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I thought I would give you guys some info on the application of the TD's from Olympus Labs . As you know, I am using the following TD's
DermaTREST - 1/2 pump = 30mg - I'm using 1 pump in am(60mg) and 1 pump at night (60mg)
DermaTREN - 1/2 pump = 50mg -I'm using 1/2 pump in am (50mg) and 1/2 pump at night (50mg)
TransFORM - 1/2 pump = 50mg -I'm using 1/2 pump in am (50mg) and 1/2 pump at night (50mg)

I apply the TD's to my chest and shoulders. I pump the TD's directly onto the inside of my lower forearm in the wrist area and then rub the TD into my chest/shoulders. THis way it stays off my hands/fingers. I don't have to worry about any transfer of the TD to anyone I touch plus I also believe the wrist area will absorb the TD better than the hands. I was very pleases with how well the TD's is absorbed into the skin. Within about a minute of application, it was completely dry. This is very good so you will not have to sit around and wait forever for it to absorb/dry. I always apply the TD's after a warm/hot shower. A hot shower will open the pores on your skin for better/quicker absorbtion and will insure that you are applying the TD to clean skin.
I'm really excited to use the new Olympus Labs TD's. The oral TR3N & TR3ST worked GREAT for me. I think the TD"s are going to work even better. I will continue to post my bench workouts leading up to Nationals on July 19th and will also through in some more pics as I get closer to July 19th. Keep an eye on this log and you'll see just how great Olympus Labs TD's work!

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
forgot to mention:
Started the orals ( left over TR3N & TR3ST) on 06-25-2014 - will continue with the newly arrived orals as well
Started the Transdermals 7-2-2014

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
7-5-2014 - unfortunately I did not have my spotters available to bench. So I did more of a bodybuilding type workout at the gym. I did 3 giant sets total. One giant set consisted of the 3 exercises listed below. There was NO rest between sets within an exercise and NO rest when moving to the next exercise.
1) Pec Dec machine - 40 - 10 reps, 50 -10 reps, 60 - 10 reps, 70 - 10 reps, 80 - 6 reps, 70 - 6 reps, 60 - 8 reps, 60 - 9 reps, 50 - 10 reps - no rest between sets - then moved directly to Free Motion Cable Press with NO rest between
2) Free Motion Cable Chest Press - 30-10 reps, 35-10 reps, 40-10 reps, 45-7 reps, 40-6 reps, 35-8reps, 30-10 reps - no rest between sets - then moved directly to Chest Press Machine with NO rest between
3) Chest Press Machine - 85-10 reps, 100 - 10 reps, 115 - 10 reps, 130-5 reps, 115-5 reps. 100 - 7 reps, 85 - 10 reps - no rest between sets
The above giant set was repeated 3 times. 60 seconds rest between each giant set. I got a huge pump in chest and tris from this work out.
After the above, I finished off with additional tricep work - approx 20 sets total for triceps. Weight was kept on the light side with high reps.
Calories - 2100
Protein - 295 grams
Body weight - 185.0.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I thought I would give you guys some info on the application of the TD's from Olympus Labs . As you know, I am using the following TD's
DermaTREST - 1/2 pump = 30mg - I'm using 1 pump in am(60mg) and 1 pump at night (60mg)
DermaTREN - 1/2 pump = 50mg -I'm using 1/2 pump in am (50mg) and 1/2 pump at night (50mg)
TransFORM - 1/2 pump = 50mg -I'm using 1/2 pump in am (50mg) and 1/2 pump at night (50mg)

I apply the TD's to my chest and shoulders. I pump the TD's directly onto the inside of my lower forearm in the wrist area and then rub the TD into my chest/shoulders. THis way it stays off my hands/fingers. I don't have to worry about any transfer of the TD to anyone I touch plus I also believe the wrist area will absorb the TD better than the hands. I was very pleases with how well the TD's is absorbed into the skin. Within about a minute of application, it was completely dry. This is very good so you will not have to sit around and wait forever for it to absorb/dry. I always apply the TD's after a warm/hot shower. A hot shower will open the pores on your skin for better/quicker absorbtion and will insure that you are applying the TD to clean skin.
I'm really excited to use the new Olympus Labs TD's. The oral TR3N & TR3ST worked GREAT for me. I think the TD"s are going to work even better. I will continue to post my bench workouts leading up to Nationals on July 19th and will also through in some more pics as I get closer to July 19th. Keep an eye on this log and you'll see just how great Olympus Labs TD's work!
i think you might have switched the trest and tren dosages (dermatrest=50mg per half). Not to nitpick, just wanted to clarify.

So are you using the Orals still as well? If so what's your dosing like in all? How does the dermatrest feel at 100mg per day? I'm starting my cycle/log tomorrow and havnt decided on a final dosing schedule yet.

either way- I'm in dude! This is going to be a real deal cycle I can't wait to see how it progresses! Also so excited to see how well all these new OL transdermals work!

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
i think you might have switched the trest and tren dosages (dermatrest=50mg per half). Not to nitpick, just wanted to clarify.

So are you using the Orals still as well? If so what's your dosing like in all? How does the dermatrest feel at 100mg per day? I'm starting my cycle/log tomorrow and havnt decided on a final dosing schedule yet.

either way- I'm in dude! This is going to be a real deal cycle I can't wait to see how it progresses! Also so excited to see how well all these new OL transdermals work!
You're right. My mistake. Guess that's why you should always proof read it!
Just so it is clear to everyone, I am taking the following:
DermaTREN - 1/2 pump = 30mg - I'm using 1 pump in am(60mg) and 1 pump at night (60mg)
DermaTREST - 1/2 pump = 50mg -I'm using 1/2 pump in am (50mg) and 1/2 pump at night (50mg)

I am still taking the orals until my meet on the 19th. I love the TD's. I feel fantastic on this cycle. Pumps in the gym are out of this world, but most importantly to me my strength is going up. The TREN/TREST combo for me anyway is the best of any cycle I've ever had. And the OL is awesome. I'll put up a new pic in a day or two - leaning out and still maintaining my strength. GOTTA LOVE IT!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
You're right. My mistake. Guess that's why you should always proof read it!
Just so it is clear to everyone, I am taking the following:
DermaTREN - 1/2 pump = 30mg - I'm using 1 pump in am(60mg) and 1 pump at night (60mg)
DermaTREST - 1/2 pump = 50mg -I'm using 1/2 pump in am (50mg) and 1/2 pump at night (50mg)

I am still taking the orals until my meet on the 19th. I love the TD's. I feel fantastic on this cycle. Pumps in the gym are out of this world, but most importantly to me my strength is going up. The TREN/TREST combo for me anyway is the best of any cycle I've ever had. And the OL is awesome. I'll put up a new pic in a day or two - leaning out and still maintaining my strength. GOTTA LOVE IT!
Thats all awesome to hear. I was wondering how the dt would feel coming from oral trest for weeks. I'm glad you are diggin it tho- I'm expecting more of an all day pump. I'm aiming to be doing 100mg td plus 25mg orally.. You seem like you are handling the high dose well so that's good to hear

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Thats all awesome to hear. I was wondering how the dt would feel coming from oral trest for weeks. I'm glad you are diggin it tho- I'm expecting more of an all day pump. I'm aiming to be doing 100mg td plus 25mg orally.. You seem like you are handling the high dose well so that's good to hear
Keeping doses that high only until my powerlifting meet on July 19 - USPA Nationals

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Here are some pics taken today - a little leaner - strength still going up!
1.png
2.png
3.png
3.png

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I'm starting to lower the intensity and volume of all of my workouts at this point as me meet is 10 days away. I cut the volume approximately in half for all of my workouts. I will have one more bench workout before my meet - most likely on Friday, July 11th assuming my spotters are available. My last bench workout was on July 2nd. I worked up to a good bench at 635 with more left in the tank. On Friday, I will work up to 600 which right now I think will be my opening lift for the meet. I will be concentrating on my form and hitting my groove. Depending on how 600 goes, I may work up to 640 or so. I'll play it by ear.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
With proper diet, this **** is INCREDIBLE! The transdermals (DermaTREN,DermaTREST & TransFORM) are just a fabulous combination. They have really exceeded my expectations - easy application and out of this world results! No one beats OLYMPUS LABS - not even close!

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Just to let everyone know, I started the orals (TR3ST & TR3N) on June 25th. I added the transdermal DermaTREST, DermaTREN & TransFORM on July 2. This cycle kicked in FAST! One week of orals - added the transdermals the second week. Visually, there is a quite a difference in the pic I posted on June 29th (pic was taken before cycle started on June 25th). The pics I posted on July 9th show the difference in just 14 days. Definite difference in lean body mass yet body weight remained the same - 186 as of this morning. This cycle kicked in ultra fast. As soon as the transdermals were added it was like a power boost! We are only talking 2 weeks and I'm leaner and stronger! OLYMPUS LABS rocks. I've been lifting and taking protein and supplements for 34 years now. Olympus Labs is the best bar none!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Awesome man how's the conversion rate differ from the orals since you bypass the liver and can increase the dosage?

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I can just give you my personal experience so far, as opposed to actual conversion rates (as scientifically/chemically I have no idea). So far, I LOVE THE TRANSDERMALS. Anecdotally, I can tell you the TD's are awesome!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I can just give you my personal experience so far, as opposed to actual conversion rates (as scientifically/chemically I have no idea). So far, I LOVE THE TRANSDERMALS. Anecdotally, I can tell you the TD's are awesome!
That's awesome

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
July 11, 2014 - was my last bench workout before my meet on July 19th - 1 week away. My plan for this workout was to work up to my opening attempt which will be 600 lbs. Workout went as follows:
1. 405 lbs - 2-Board - 3 reps
2. 455 lbs - 1.5-Board - 2 reps
3. 505 lbs - 1-Board - 1 rep
4. 555 lbs - 1-Board - 1 rep
5 585 lbs - 1-Board 1 rep
6. 600 lbs -1 rep
7. 600 lbs - 1 rep ____ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDfyvT3OU70
The 600 felt good - went up fast and easy - slight wobble just before touching chest - but felt easy. This should be a good opener for the meet.
Then went to gym and finished tricep workout

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I just did some triceps work today - no more benching before the meet. I'll do a light shoulder & back workout tomorrow followed by Biceps on Tuesday. Wednesday will be no lifting. Thursday I will fly to Missouri. Friday am is weigh-in and the meet is Saturday.
I was 186.5 lbs today. So I did 20 mins walking on incline on treadmill with 60 lb wt vest. I'll do the same Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. Calories will be down to about 1800 for the rest of the week with only water to drink. That should get me real close to 181.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
July 14 - 4 days out from weigh in - 5 days out from the meet
Body weight - 185.0 this morning
Back & shoulders at the gym today - relatively easy workout - didn't push it too hard - still got a fantastic pump - lats felt HUGE today!
Back
13 sets pulldowns at various angles
4 sets Hammer Strength Pulldowns
6 Sets Dumbell Shrugs
Shoulders
4 sets front cable raises
5 sets rear cable raises
4 sets front Dumbbell raises
4 sets Arnold Press - on FreeMotion Cable machine

Walked on incline treadmill w/60 lb wt vest for 20 mins.

Calorie intake is at 1100 right now - still have dinner and evening snack yet to eat - will be near 1800 - 1900 for the day. I'm hoping to weigh 182-184 when I leave Thursday am - make it easier to get down to 181 for weigh-in
I'll post a pic on Tuesday or Wednesday so show "end of cycle" as I leave for Springfield, MO on Thursday morning. I will not actually be ending the cycle until after the meet.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
July 15 - 3 days from weigh in - 4 days out from meet
Body weight - 185.0 this morning - was hoping for 184 - looks like I might have to hit the sauna before weigh in
Today was my last work out of any kind before the meet.
Biceps - 15 sets total - kept weights low, reps high. Great pump, vascularity was awesome during workout!
I've attached a few pics for the end of the cycle comparison. These pics will be the last ones as the cycle ends Sunday.

333.png
3333.png
33333.png

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking beastly!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You look huge. I love seeing lean but huge powerlifters. They basically are the best of both worlds. They look great like bodybuilders but can use that muscle to destroy some weights to :) great work.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
any prolactin issues while on tr3st+tr3n ?
None at all. This is my second TR3ST/TR3N cycle. First cycle was orals only, This one is orals + TD's. No prolactin issues with either cycle.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
You look huge. I love seeing lean but huge powerlifters. They basically are the best of both worlds. They look great like bodybuilders but can use that muscle to destroy some weights to :) great work.
THanks! It's been a lot of hard work, but well worth it. My body weight was 184.5 this morning. Need to drop 3.5 by Friday am weigh in. Beginning to look like I'll have to hit the sauna/steam room to sweat out the last pound or two before weigh in. Not ideal, but as long as its only a pound or two, it shouldn't be too hard.

bomb

Awards
None at all. This is my second TR3ST/TR3N cycle. First cycle was orals only, This one is orals + TD's. No prolactin issues with either cycle.
sounds nice .

what do you think about stacking:
50 mg tr3st + 90mg tr3n + 45 mg epi +2 pumps transFORM + 3 caps eliminate

when having a small lump from puberty behind my left nip ?
any danger and how can I react if sides appear ( note: I won´t have Access to caber prami etc; I have tamox on Hand if necessary tho)

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
sounds nice .

what do you think about stacking:
50 mg tr3st + 90mg tr3n + 45 mg epi +2 pumps transFORM + 3 caps eliminate

when having a small lump from puberty behind my left nip ?
any danger and how can I react if sides appear ( note: I won´t have Access to caber prami etc; I have tamox on Hand if necessary tho)
Personally, have had no trouble with my cycles . The transform & epi should help as far as a problems with gyno

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice looking log...great build for any age, let alone for 49..crazy strong lifts....and mouth watering pic of that OL stash!
good luck on everything this week :thumbsup:

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
nice looking log...great build for any age, let alone for 49..crazy strong lifts....and mouth watering pic of that OL stash!
good luck on everything this week :thumbsup:
Tanks. I'm hoping a big weekend

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thursday morning body weight was 184.5 lbs. no food and only 1 bottle of water on Thursday which was a travel day - flew from PA to MO for the meet. Friday am weighed in at 177.2lbs. A lot lighter than I wanted. By Friday night before bed was up to 188 lbs. feel much better at that weight. Hoping for big numbers at the meet[/FONT]

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Best lift of the meet was 622.8 lbs
Meet Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VA8fkclOAE&list=UU478ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ
My attempts went as follows:
1) 600 lbs - good lift - felt really heavy - almost dumped it, but recovered nicely to get a good lift
2) 622.8 lbs - no good - was called for soft start - didn't think it was. I think the judges mistook me settling the weight before starting as a soft start.
3) 622.8 lbs - good lift - unfortunately I was not allowed a fourth attempt.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
I wanted to do a quick recap of my cycle. Just to let everyone know I ran 2 cycles with a 4 week break in between. First cycle was in another log.
First Cycle - April 20th to May 26th - TREST 75mg/day TR3N 120mg/day Formeron - 1 pump in am 1 pump at night

2nd Cycle - June 25th to July 19th - TR3ST 75mg/day TR3N 120mg/day
DermaTREN - 120mg/day Derma TREST - 100mg/day TransFORM - 100mg/day (Started TD's on July 2nd)

The 4 pics below in order are: 1) at end of 1st cycle, 2) week into 2nd cycle, 3) & 4) pics are just before end of 2nd cycle.

I can't say enough about how great the Olympus Labs TR3N/TREST combo worked for me! I did not have a pic taken before the first cycle. But, believe me, this combo gave me great lean gains! My strength also went up! which was my main goal. In my second cycle, I added the transdermals - DermaTREN, DermaTREST, & TransFORM. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the TD's! THEY ARE FANTASTIC!They went on easy, absorded/dried fast. And the results were incredible! I think the pics speak for themselves. I was heavier yet much leaner in the last pic (#4) at the end of the 2nd cycle than I was in the first pic (#1) at the end of the 1st cycle. As far as my strength going up, all you need to do is see the video from my meet - USPA Nationals on July 19th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VA8...kJDzjyJwwepbhQ
That vid was 622.8 lbs. I weighed in the at 177.2 lbs the day before the meet, but admittedly I was heavier the next day at the meet itself. The 622 lb bench was a new national (USPA) and world record (IPL) for the 181 lb wt class. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Olympus LAbs for their support. I look forward to continuing to work with Olympus Labs as I prepare for the IPL World Championships in November in Las Vegas.
I will be doing PCT for the rest of July and August. As it stands now, I plan on starting a new cycle with Olympus Labs continued support in early September.
Thanks again to everybody for checking my logs and your kind words. Without question, Olympus Labs is the real deal.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Just so nobody thinks I'm sitting on my ass getting fat until my next cycle (starting in Sept), here is a video of my last bench workout :
800 lbs off a 2-Board
[video=youtube;ucLmO91QJB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucLmO91QJB0&list=UU478 ye2pzkJDzjyJwwepbhQ[/video]