Good Ole Honest Abe's DMZ Cycle

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good Ole Honest Abe's DMZ/M1tO Cycle

Looking for a solid gain of 10lbs on this cycle.
I will be working with a 5 on and 2 days off training schedule.
Mild cardio 3 times a week.
Nutrition will be about 15% over maintenance.

Cycle;
Celtic DMZ 30/30/30/30/0/0
M1t Oxime 0/0/15/15/15/15
Damage Control dosed based on instructionss

Post;
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Form-XT 3/3/3/3
*Plus all my staples multi, fishoil, etc

Stats:
5'9
175 lbs
14 bf%

bchap05

Awards
Pretty much what I'm doing now but I'm going 40mgx6 instead of 30 due to 20mg caps.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much what I'm doing now but I'm going 40mgx6 instead of 30 due to 20mg caps.
Olympus Labs, right? Yeah these are just 15mg because it is Celtic Labs, and picked up a bottle of M1t-Oxime

bchap05

Awards
Yeah Olympus and then the Olympus Ar1macare pro then Clomid post. No particular reason on Clomid just picked one that a decent amount of people seemed to like.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Olympus and then the Olympus Ar1macare pro then Clomid post. No particular reason on Clomid just picked one that a decent amount of people seemed to like.
Their new trans stuff looks like some good stuff too, have you checked it out? Clomid vs. Nolva seems to be just preference really

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established

Got my celtic DMZ and a bottle of m1t-Oixme, so finally had everything together to start. Dosed one pill mid-day of DMZ followed by Damage Control and second later on in the evening. Not noticing much of course as it is the first day, though pretty pumped for the gains.

Training;
5x10 DB Press
5x10 Dips
10x10 Decline Push-up
10x10 Overhead Press
10x10 Shrugs

Cardio
100 pool laps

Foods;
Grilled Cheese (2cups of cheese and Italian bread)
2cups of peanuts
Chicken Nuggets
Protein Shake
1/4 Gallon of Milk
Chicken Breast
Homemade Mac N Cheese

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established

Did not notice much today except around 4pm I was suddenly exhausted. Not sure what caused the sudden exhaustion maybe just crashing from the day, but haven't done much except an early lifting session and shopping with the family.

Training;
DB Curl 5x5
Tricep Extension 5x5

Foods;
2 cups of peanuts
1/4 gallon of milk
Grilled Cheese
Some slices of pizza
Chicken Breast
Cup of yogurt

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Resting today. Not much noticed today, except a slightly tightness in my upper back.

Training;
Rest day

Foods;
2 cups of peanuts
1/2 gallon of milk
Chicken Breast
Chicken Nuggets
Grilled Cheese

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Got a real good back pump today during rows, felt like I could go in the gym forever.

Foods;
1/2 Gallon of Milk
Chicken Breast
Yogurt
Mozzarella Sticks
Protein Shake

Training;
Squats 10x10
Deadlift 10x10
Calf Raiser 10x10
Rows 5x10
Weighted Crunches 5x10

bchap05

Awards
Any change in stats yet? I'm on day 8 didn't think I would see anything yet but last weigh in I was 201. Started at 195.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Any change in stats yet? I'm on day 8 didn't think I would see anything yet but last weigh in I was 201. Started at 195.
I checked this morning and I'm at 173, I'm eating roughly 3000cals a day so not sure what is up with that ha.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Real good pump today in the gym, but a couple hogged the dip machine so kind of killed my vibe so I just left without. Defiantly feeling fuller and tighter. Weighed in the morning at 173.

Training;
10x10 db bench
5x10 chin up
5x10 pull up
10x10 db shrugs
10x10 overhead press

Foods;
1/2 gallon of milk
Homemade Mac
Hamburgers
Protein shake
Yogurt
Mozzarella Sticks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Keep blogging. I might want to run DMZ after this halo.
Will do! Yeah, I have never tried halo before but I'm liking this DMZ, got some good pumps going and feeling fuller.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established

Switched up the types of squats I do today to back squats, I was previously doing hack squats and it beat me up but got a good pump felt like I could take on the world until I started to deadlift and my legs were shaking and back burned like satans ass.

Training;
10x10 Squats
5x10 Deadlifts
10x10 Calf raisers
5x10 Row

Foods;
1/4 gallon of milk
Mozzarella sticks
Chicken breast
Protein shake
Chicken nuggets
Yogurt
2.5 cups of peanuts

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Gooood ole honest abe! Nice log so far. I'm in.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tried out a pyramid scheme with overhead press today and got an extreme pump. Felt like my forearms were going to rip out of the skin, just that hard and bulging.

Training;
10x10 DB Bench
5x10 Incline Press
Overhead Press (didn't keep data but went up 50-90lbs dumbells and pumped out the most I could on each. Will better document next time.)
Dips 5x10
Shrugs 5x10
10x10

Foods;
Grilled CHeese
1/4 gallon of milk
2 cups of peanuts
protein shake
hamburgers
Chicken Nuggets

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Will do! Yeah, I have never tried halo before but I'm liking this DMZ, got some good pumps going and feeling fuller.
Dmz blows halo out of the water IMO

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dmz blows halo out of the water IMO
Well I'm liking my DMZ but of course never tried halo. Ever stack your dmz with something else? I have been seeing those dmz+trest logs. Or you recommend just higher dose of dmz for gains? I'm more interested in size gains, not strength and I don't care about my libido on cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well I'm liking my DMZ but of course never tried halo. Ever stack your dmz with something else? I have been seeing those dmz+trest logs. Or you recommend just higher dose of dmz for gains? I'm more interested in size gains, not strength and I don't care about my libido on cycle.
I'm on dmz right now. 40/40/60/60/60. Higher doses of one compound will lead to more gains and less sides IMO. But trestolone is a different story, its a test base (you could call it that) which will actually help with many sides the dmz could cause, and it will also help you make more gains. I personally don't need it because I'm like you and I'm not to worried about libido and lethargy. Boner pills and coffee would be enough ;)
For pure muscle gains trest would be helpful. Dmz by itself is enough though IMO.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm on dmz right now. 40/40/60/60/60. Higher doses of one compound will lead to more gains and less sides IMO. But trestolone is a different story, its a test base (you could call it that) which will actually help with many sides the dmz could cause, and it will also help you make more gains. I personally don't need it because I'm like you and I'm not to worried about libido and lethargy. Boner pills and coffee would be enough ;) For pure muscle gains trest would be helpful. Dmz by itself is enough though IMO.
That is what I'm thinking and I'd rather just stick with one compound I know is great than have to worry about another and possible sides from both. Yeah far from worried about libido my girl knows how to work it and lethargy I beat just being outside in the sun. I think I will stick with my dmz, but I also want to try out my m1t oxime I have here

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That is what I'm thinking and I'd rather just stick with one compound I know is great than have to worry about another and possible sides from both. Yeah far from worried about libido my girl knows how to work it and lethargy I beat just being outside in the sun. I think I will stick with my dmz, but I also want to try out my m1t oxime I have here
If you only run dmz for 4 weeks you could bridge into the m1t... ;)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Changed first post and thinking this setup will result in insane gains;
DMZ 30/30/30/30/0/0
M1tO 0/0/15/15/15/15

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Changed first post and thinking this setup will result in insane gains; DMZ 30/30/30/30/0/0 M1tO 0/0/15/15/15/15
I don't see why you couldn't do that. 30mg is low for DMZ.

Oh, and subbed :D

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
They only come in 5mg capsules with 90caps and I hear it is pretty potent.
Oh I thought It would be closer to m1a dose but I guess not. Shows how much I know about this new compound lol
Should be great!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why you couldn't do that. 30mg is low for DMZ.

Oh, and subbed :D
I mean I'd love to bump my DMZ up, but want to see what the fuss is about the M1tO.
Good to have ya :)

Oh I thought It would be closer to m1a dose but I guess not. Shows how much I know about this new compound lol
Should be great!
ha Yeah it is all good I mean this compound is brand new. The original M1t I hear was like SD but more mass, so if it is as potent it will be killer. Plus another trick I here is if you take it with vinegar it can change the Oxime at the end, not sure if broscience or what.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
This is my first run with it, though I have done a few different ph cycles before.
Fwiw, assuming that M1tO is a quick acting androgen and if you had some extra TUDCA on hand, you could run like this:

DMZ 30/30/45/45/0/0/0
M1tO 0/0/0/15/15/20/20

Depending on sides of course.. TUDCA ran at 750 or higher.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw, assuming that M1tO is a quick acting androgen and if you had some extra TUDCA on hand, you could run like this:

DMZ 30/30/45/45/0/0/0
M1tO 0/0/0/15/15/20/20

Depending on sides of course.. TUDCA ran at 750 or higher.
Only have one bottle of m1to, though I do have two bottles of DMZ. So, probably just stick to my original layout.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established

Woke up feeling like complete **** and nausea like no other. Called today a rest day as throwing up in the gym was not on my to do list.

Training;
Rest-

Foods;
Yogurt
2 Protein Shakes
1/4 Gallon of milk
Chicken Breast
Mozzarella Sticks
2 cups of peanuts

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Weekend 28th&29th

Both of these day were rest days. Weight checked in the morning of the 29th, weight 177lbs. A gain of 2lb in just a little over a week sounds pretty good to me. I'm glad it was finally the weekend so I could finally decide on how I'm changing my routine, that being keeping the 10x10 for two days, Pyramid/Pump lifting for the next two days, and the last day will be a mix of the two.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Noticed today that my nipples were very itchy after being in the pool. Not sure if it was reaction to the chemicals in the water or what, so I will be watching this for a few days and see how it is.

Training;
5x10 Squats
5x10 DL
5x15 Calf Raisers
Pyramids (55-90lbs): DB Rows
Lat Shrugs 1x5

Foods;
2 cups of peanuts
Yogurt
Chicken Nuggets
Protein Shake
Chicken breast
1/4 gallon of milk

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In for this log. You got an AI on hand, just in case?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
In for this log. You got an AI on hand, just in case?
Well good news is that my nips are all good today ha I think it was just the chlorine because I got a small rash but after a few showers it was all good. Bad news is I don't have an AI on hand, was saving up thinking about getting some test e

bchap05

Awards
That's why I went with Ar1macare Pro to get the added in AI. Might do Test Powder for my DAA post cycle since it has it as well. Although I haven't had any issues so far.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That's why I went with Ar1macare Pro to get the added in AI. Might do Test Powder for my DAA post cycle since it has it as well. Although I haven't had any issues so far.
Yeah I believe form-xt has a built in AI, which I have 2 bottles of. Test POwder is some good stuff, I have a log here of Test Powder+Erase. Smooth gains. I just believe I had a chemical issue as the pool guy has been putting extra stuff in because it needs to be refinished. You logging your cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nips are all good today, so thinking it was the chemicals in the pool. Checked waist and it is about 32.5 inches, it was 32 inches in the beginning so that isnt bad, though shorts are a bit tighter.

Training;
10x10 DB Press
5x10 Incline Press
Overhead Press Pyramid Sets (50-90lbs)
5x10 Dips
10x10 Shrugs

Foods;
Protein Shake
1/4 gallon of milk
Mozzarella Sticks
Yogurt
Chicken breast
2 cups of peanuts
Crunch Ice cream cone

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah I believe form-xt has a built in AI, which I have 2 bottles of. Test POwder is some good stuff, I have a log here of Test Powder+Erase. Smooth gains. I just believe I had a chemical issue as the pool guy has been putting extra stuff in because it needs to be refinished. You logging your cycle?
I am doing Cannibal Alpha in PCT. And this **** is ****ing awesome.

bchap05

Awards
Sort of. It's been more on an entertaining battle started by some guy who got banned but I've been updating some stuff.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/251105-1st-cycle-just-4.html#post4547136

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
More than likely thats the case. Just be aware though, once that **** happens, it doesn't just go away.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sort of. It's been more on an entertaining battle started by some guy who got banned but I've been updating some stuff. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/251105-1st-cycle-just-4.html#post4547136
Ha. Well at least you get the gains and will be entertained as you do so. Will def sub over there. :)

I am doing Cannibal Alpha in PCT. And this **** is ****ing awesome.
I was thinkin of getting some of that but already have my pct test booster. Good to know tho will defiantly try it out in my winter cycle pct. And yeah I will be stocking up on tons of goodies for my next cycle just need to figure out what I will run

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ha. Well at least you get the gains and will be entertained as you do so. Will def sub over there. :)

I was thinkin of getting some of that but already have my pct test booster. Good to know tho will defiantly try it out in my winter cycle pct. And yeah I will be stocking up on tons of goodies for my next cycle just need to figure out what I will run
Yah I hear yah, I have kind of decided on TR3ST and Dymethazi9e.