Olympic Labs Tr3st and DMZ log (unsponsored)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello all you anabolic minds!! Going to be running my first cycle and wanted to keep it legal and legit. Went to a Dr. told him exactly what I would be running and how long I would be running it. Got some blood work done and got a perscription for exemenstane and tamoxifen for PCT. I may add Torem to the PCT along with your normal host of test boosters.

Here is the Cycle:

8-10 weeks:
DMZ: 40/40/40/40-60/40-60
Tr3st: 50/75/100 until the end of the cycle
(When the DMZ is done I may add Tr3n, and also I may add the tr3st cyp when it comes out)

Support:
Exemenstane: 10-20mg ED as needed
TUDCA: 500-700mg
Aegis: 6 caps
Cycle Support: 2-3 scoops a day
Fish oil: 8-12 g a day
Taurine: 4g-6g a day
Caffeine: as needed
Trans-resveratrol: 500-1000mg a day
Protein Powder as needed

Diet will be high protein, high glycemic carbs around workouts only, and moderate fat. Macro breakdown will be flexible.

Routine:
Day 1: Heavy Chest/triceps
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Heavy Squat/Heave Deadlift
Day 4: Light Chest/shoulders
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Light Back
Day 7: Light Legs
Day 8: Rest
Repeat until end of cycle

Cycle Goals:
1)Strength mainly.
2)Increase LBM
Optional: A decrease fat would be nice.

Before Cycle stats:
Squat: 500lbs in knee wraps
Bench: 345x2
Deadlift: 525lb

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1-5 (Thursday - Sunday):These were Basically loading days for the DMZ. I was doing a whole lot of house work and repair. About 4-8 hours a day and didnt get to the gym. I dosed DMZ at 40mg a day and tr3st at 25mg.A little background is that For the last month of school I wasnt really able to get to the gym. Came back home, got in 1.5 weeks of workouts then I had this house project to do. Got my blood work and physical and started my cycle.Day 6: Routine beganHeavy Chest day:Bench:135x5225x5245x4275x3275x3315x1315x2315x3273x3275x3Accessory work:INcline 225x1x1x1135x10x10Machine Flies: 10x10x10x10Cable Rope Pushdowns for 5 setsSkull Crushers for 5 setsDumbbell behing the head tricep extensions for 3 sets

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Rest

Starting to feel a bit of a pump throughout the day. Muscle seem to be filling up with glycogen.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Heavy Squats and Deadlifts

Squat:
135x5
225x3
315x2
365x1
405x1
455x1
500x1...Good to know I havent lost any strength from the past month and a half

Deadlift:
315x1
405x1
455x1x2

Calves for 5 sets

Reason for this: Deadlifts are my weakness...especially on days I squat before hand. I want to train my body to squat and deadlift heavy on the same day. My squat usually takes away a good bit from my deadlifts so I want to use the cycle to quickly attack this weakness of mine. So I went really heavy on squats and then started with a deadlift weight I knew I could manage for the first day.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First! You know I'm up in this!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He must live in florida lol

HAHA! Actually Im down here in Florida for the summer. I did my research and found a doctor that knows what Im taking and what needs to be done. He ran bloods, gave me a check up, and did my bodyfat. Saw I was 100% and gave me the go ahead. He advised/told me me to run bloods after the tamox and then again in 3 months. I have his number if I start seeing serious sides.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Light chest/Shoulder day:

Updates: Muscles are starting to fill out. Feeling some lethargy with the DMZ. Goes away after I dose the tr3st. Tr3st seems to take about 1-2 hours to kick in for me. Strength Gains are not apparent yet. Ive probably put on about 4-6lbs of glycogen and water. Im going to start dosing the exemestane tomorrow at 10mg a day. This will be bumped to 20mg a day when the Tr3st is at 100mg a day.

Routine:
Bench
135x10
225x10x10x8x6

Incline:
135x10
185x5x8x5x6

Isolateral Military press:
45x10
90x10x10x10x10
45 x till failure x till failure

Dumbbells Side Laterals:
20x10
35x10x10x10x10

Machine Side laterals
35x10
45x10
50x10x10x10
35x10

Rear delt superset for 5 sets
Chest flies for 5 sets

20minute stair climber
30 minute walking with fiance

Post workout meal(s):
White Rice
Ground Beef
Chili
Ice cream
Protein shake

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Bro, this sounds like a stack that I might run before vacation!

Damn I am subscribing, how is it going so far?!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bro, this sounds like a stack that I might run before vacation!

Damn I am subscribing, how is it going so far?!
Im 9 days in and the most prominent thing is muscle fullness from the DMZ and libido from the Tr3st. Recovery is starting to improve as well.

Im expecting by next week the stack should be in full swing. I am really enjoying this so far. Walking around feeling like my muscles are pumped all day.

Negative sides some minor lethargy and back pumps(Not that bad).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA! Actually Im down here in Florida for the summer. I did my research and found a doctor that knows what Im taking and what needs to be done. He ran bloods, gave me a check up, and did my bodyfat. Saw I was 100% and gave me the go ahead. He advised/told me me to run bloods after the tamox and then again in 3 months. I have his number if I start seeing serious sides.
Lol I did the same! I'm always talking to my doc about PA school so when I went in and told him what I had planned he ordered me pre labs, wrote me a script for Arimidex at my request and has clomid in my file ready for call in filling.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I did the same! I'm always talking to my doc about PA school so when I went in and told him what I had planned he ordered me pre labs, wrote me a script for Arimidex at my request and has clomid in my file ready for call in filling.

Only downside to this is the prescribed stuff is more expensive. The legal route is quite pricey, but the stuff you get is the best out there. Nothing beats pharma grade ancillaries.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother... I'm in!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I need to get in touch with your doctor lmao.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Deff in

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I bet you feel like a ****ing God right now haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
COMPLETELY STOKED FOR THIS LOG!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with this stuff I know when you get your laser focus on great things happen!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Im up 5lbs from my morning weigh in. Started 216 first thing in the morning and i would walk around 220 throughout the day. Now Im 221 on Day 10 walking around at 227 throughout the day.

Diet today will low carbs today. Split into 3-5 meals depending on time.

Meal 1: Protein shake in milk - 60 g protein
Meal 2 and 3: Eggs and beef - 100 g protein
Meal 4 and 5: Tilapia - 100 g protein

260+ of protein for the day. Not really counting fat(just staying under 100g) and keeping the carbs under 50 for the day.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Update:

Im up 5lbs from my morning weigh in. Started 216 first thing in the morning and i would walk around 220 throughout the day. Now Im 221 on Day 10 walking around at 227 throughout the day.

260+ of protein for the day. Not really counting fat(just staying under 100g) and keeping the carbs under 50 for the day.
Hell yah, your going to look ripped as hell dude.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish tagger!!!

Im at 20% now. I would have to do a hardcore cutting diet to get ripped and tons of cardio. Right now Im basically eating to add LBM and strength.

Gotta be realistic with my goals lol. Cant expect abs if Im not dieting and training for them. But bridging to tr3n after DMZ may help me actually shed a few lbs.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I wish tagger!!!

Im at 20% now. I would have to do a hardcore cutting diet to get ripped and tons of cardio. Right now Im basically eating to add LBM and strength.

Gotta be realistic with my goals lol. Cant expect abs if Im not dieting and training for them. But bridging to tr3n after DMZ may help me actually shed a few lbs.
True that. I know the feeling though. I started at 18% or so and down to 12 or so, trying to get to 8 for vacation. :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only downside to this is the prescribed stuff is more expensive. The legal route is quite pricey, but the stuff you get is the best out there. Nothing beats pharma grade ancillaries.
Say what? Insurance bro! My Arimidex was 9 bucks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get in touch with your doctor lmao.
Get a sports doc my friend. They're very used to seeing this along these lines.
COMPLETELY STOKED FOR THIS LOG!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with this stuff I know when you get your laser focus on great things happen!
Ohhhhhh yup!

Update:

What have your carbs looked like the rest of the time? Surely not 50 right?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Carbs on workout days
Pre-workout: 50-150g
Post workout: All I can eat + a protein shake

The protein shake is to make sure Im getting at least 50g of protein. So for example my post workout meal on thursday looking like this:

2 cups cooked white rice
6 oz lean ground beef
2 cups chili ( heavy with ground beed )
12 oz milk with 46g protein via protein powder
1 bowl ice cream with nutella and caramel on top
1 liter of water

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs on workout days are no less than 50g no more then 150g preworkout and all I can eat post workout. I usually have a protein shake with that protein shake with the meal to make sure protein is adequate.
Not gonna lie that post confuses me lol. Why would you have a protein shake with a protein shake? And the carbs. .... WHAT? ?? Hahaha

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie that post confuses me lol. Why would you have a protein shake with a protein shake? And the carbs. .... WHAT? ?? Hahaha

That was my bad. Posting from my phone and the results where far less than par. I fixed the post for you big guy.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha you know what I shouldnt have changed it...I have my protein shakes, with my protein shakes, in protein shakes.

Update:
Feeling pumped all day. Feels freaking awesome.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Protein shakes with protein shakes, before and after my protein shake.. For good measure of course!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Still feeling good tonight OP?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
In. Good luck!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still feeling good tonight OP?

Im feeling swole as FUG!!! I Am now understanding why natty supplements cant compare. Hasnt even been 2 weeks and my body is starting to change. This week we will see if the strength aspect kicks in.

Hit my light back day on saturday night and Im about to go hit my light leg day. Had my moms bday and my fiancé with bronchitis....but Im not skipping my second leg day in my split!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this your first cycle?!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn girl! You're gon get swole! Yuh!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn girl! You're gon get swole! Yuh!

Well we will see about that! Im going at this full steam no matter what life throws at me.

Buying another bottle of bulk TUDCA so I can keep running high doses. Also gonna pick up some more fish oil.

ANd I seem to not have any neg side effects from tr3st. I started the aromasin because i had it, but not because i was seeing the side effects of too much estrogen. If I keep reacting well to Tr3st I'll grab some inhibit P and some Tr3n and run that for the last 5-6 weeks of the cycle. But we will see.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Both light days were flipping awesome. The pumps I got were unreal. I played with the dose of trust and increased to 100mg but all 4 pills were dosed around the workout. I did this for the light leg day and the weights felt light but the back pump was out of this world painful. Slapped on some horse lineament and the heat was what the doctor ordered. Finished my workout strong. So no I will probably put that on along with my pre-workout dose of tr3st lol.

Also going to up my water and taurine intake.

Nothing impressive to note on the light days. Everything was kept at a the 10 rep range

Back day:
Back:
Lat pull down 5 sets
Isolateral lat pull down 3 sets
Barbbell bent over row 5 sets
Seated cable row 5 sets
Machine reverse grip row 3 sets
Traps:
Barbbell shrugs 4 sets
ISolateral shrugs 4 sets
Biceps:
EZ Curl bar(curls) 4 sets
Hammer Curls 4 sets
Preacher curls 5 sets
Reverse grip curls 3 sets
Rowing 15 minutes

Leg Day:
Squats for 3 sets at 10 reps
Leg press for 4 sets
Leg extension for 5 sets
Leg curls for 5 sets
Calves for 5 sets

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Already growing, man I can't wait to see what these newbie gains do to your physique brother!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Newbie gains...sounds about right Im walking around at around 230 now. I didnt weigh myself before my first meal but yeah def walking around at 230.

I havent measured by arms yet, but there is definite growth there

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Newbie gains...sounds about right Im walking around at around 230 now. I didnt weigh myself before my first meal but yeah def walking around at 230.

I havent measured by arms yet, but there is definite growth there
This looks like an amazing stack

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Wow first cycle just got 10x more exiting!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
First cycle... This just got 10x more exiting!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I am thinking about running this and I have already done two cycles haha.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is heavy bench day. Let's see what happens.

Gonna pick up some potassium and magnesium for the back pumps. See if it helps.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like an amazing stack
Ya no ****, right?! For a first cycle too! His username is definitely fitting Hahaha!
Today is heavy bench day. Let's see what happens.

Gonna pick up some potassium and magnesium for the back pumps. See if it helps.
Well. ...?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in!