CLOMID
LETROZLE

BEFORE PHOTOS
20140616_094126_resized.jpg
20140616_094449_resized.jpg

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I will start this cycle tomorrow morning. I'm going to follow a keyto diet and carb up on the weekend and Wednesdays.

Chicken
Brocoli
Egg whites
Fruits
Complex carbs
Gold standard whey and casein
Creatine monohydrate
Omega 3 and 6
Multi vitamin
Joint support
L citrulline l Arginine l tyrosine
Beta alanine
Taurine
Electrolytes
Water

Calories 2000 - 2500. Daily
Protein 300 -350. Daily
Carbs 50-100 grams carb up unlimited
Glutamine 20 grams daily
Bcaa 10 - 15 grams daily

Workout
6- 7 days a week depending on recovery
Chest and upper abs
Back lower abs
Arms and upper abs
Shoulders and lower abs
Legs
Traps

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont need to use Letro in your PCT, just keep it on hand incase any gyno occurs

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont need to use Letro in your PCT, just keep it on hand incase any gyno occurs.

And how come your using Nolva on cycle??

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
week 1 day 1

The nolvadex is for pct my bad.

6 am dosing
15mg epistane 60mg of tr3n

Last dose before workout
15mg epistane 30mg tr3n

I will have weekly photos for this 6 week transformation. I will let you guys know when I first see or feel the prohormones kicking in also. I've done real gear and other prohormones as well and some that would stand with real gear. This is my first with Olympus Labs, so let's put this to the test. I will reply later today after my workout and any following with questions. This is not sponsored or a paid log.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
How many hours should I gap the dosages apart from each other and separate the arimacare pro? Should I take the arimacare morning and night or all at the same time away from the ph dosage?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
week 1 day 1 workout

1st day back from being off for 3 week recovery from frying my adrenal glands and severe tennis elbow.

Workout
1 hour of straight circuit training hitting every muscle to shock my body. I kept to 2 sets a muscle group 15 reps to get a good pump.

Light stretching and hit the sauna to regain my chi.

2 arimacare pro tonight before bed

Current body weight 194
Stamina and strength has declined from taking 3 weeks off.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
In. Looks like you are going to shred the hell up!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I usually took before and after bed.

Felt good tbh, tr3st is good for that. Falling asleep got a little harder but I slept through the night once I fell asleep.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
When you take your dosage did you get like a light soreness on your left side for 15 min then goes away?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
60mg tr3n and 15mg ep15stane at once in the morning and 4pm 30mg tr3n and 15 epi Whats even more weird is my brother has it too and hes on the same cycle. Im not taking them with food so could this be why? I usually eat something right after or make a shake.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
So far so good diet is on check soon to head to the gym. Arms is always a good day! Will see if theres any increase in vascularity. All be on later after the workout to post.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Week 1 day 2 workout

Great 2 hour arm workout tonight and abbs.
I looked a little more vascular but hard to say to be 100% that it's already kicked in. My energy and focus was great and good pump for my 2nd day.

Biceps
Dumbell curls 4x35 increasing weight to 45. 10 reps
Hammer dumbell curls 4x35 10 reps
Seated incline dumbell curls 4x35. 10 reps

Concentrated preacher dumbell curls 4x50. To fail
Barbell preacher curl 2 5lbs 15 to 20 reps and then reverse side

Triceps
Seated overhead dumbell extension 4x10 70lbs
Standing straight bar cable extension 4x10 150lbs
Dips 4x30 to fail reps

Abs
Side oblique lateral raises 4x25 each side
Dragons 4x6 to fail

Finished feeling good could of easily done more but easing my way back in before I tear the house down.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Falling asleep

Last night was a little difficult to fall asleep. Sore as he'll and muscles feel a bit fuller. Nothing new still waiting for the potion to kick in hopefully sooner then expected but will see.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I'm increasing my joint and omegas to stay on top of things. But all in all pumped for olympus labs tr3n and ep15tane to kick in. I have heard great things from this company. Will put it to the test!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm increasing my joint and omegas to stay on top of things. But all in all pumped for olympus labs tr3n and ep15tane to kick in. I have heard great things from this company. Will put it to the test!
Should be any day now.

Glucosamine is great for your joints, only supplement I really take year round.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
The one I take has glucosamine chondroitin with MSM and also hyaluronic acid. Gym in 30 min chest and abbs and I'm sore as **** already. My appetite is slightly increasing and a little bloating but I figured some extra water retension.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lack of sleep means somethings kicking in ;)

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
lack of sleep means somethings kicking in ;)
Last night I ate a lot after the gym and took a bunch of supps with the arimacare pro and felt tired for a little bit and then I was awake for hours turning. Should of gone for that window. Muscles feel little fuller but I'm pretty sore and increased my diet a little from last couple of weeks.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
week 1 day 3

My appetite has increased and I have some heart burn here and there which is kinda weird. I have gained 2 lbs so far which probably is all water weight.

Chest and abbs today

Warmup 20 reps at 135lbs
Barbell bench 2x225. 8 reps 6 reps 2x185 10 8
Decline 2x225 8 reps 6 2x185 12 10
Incline 4x10 135lbs

Cable Flys
Incline decline straight 8 sets each burning out keeping a solid pump

Pushups
Wide close and reverse under grip 4 sets 10 to 15 reps

Abs
Hanging leg straight leg raises 6x10 reps

Current weight 196 started at 194

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Anyone have increased heart burn? It's funny about the sleeping, when i was on deca my body needed to rest it would rest and wake up in the middle of the night wanting to throw around weight and crazy ass dreams that were very vivid. Just looking for a heads up of what's around the corner.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Can't Sleep and starting to sweat

Sleep for 2 hours then wake up is how the nights been going but this is the 3rd time I'm up but first for my pillow to be damp and little wet. These two signs must be the tr3n kicking in and the party is just now starting.

Technically 4 days to start showing some sign of taking effect but doesn't feel like I'm on anything yet.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I had similar sleeping problems around end of week 1-end of 2... I would wake up multiple times to pee, drink water, or for no reason. It really ****ed me up a bit being tired all day but it passed and by week 3 I back on a normal schedule.

Probably just you'd body adjusting to new wild hormone levels

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I had similar sleeping problems around end of week 1-end of 2... I would wake up multiple times to pee, drink water, or for no reason. It really ****ed me up a bit being tired all day but it passed and by week 3 I back on a normal schedule.

Probably just you'd body adjusting to new wild hormone levels
I thought the epistane would balance out the tr3n a bit better but I feel sick like hungover lol sore and shaky from not being able to recover. Ant advice?
Funny thing is my brother slept the whole night but he's 50lbs heavier at the same dosage so probably tonight for him lol

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I thought the epistane would balance out the tr3n a bit better but I feel sick like hungover lol sore and shaky from not being able to recover. Ant advice? Funny thing is my brother slept the whole night but he's 50lbs heavier at the same dosage so probably tonight for him lol
When/what is your last dose and when do you go to bed?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
First dose 6 am 2nd dose 4 pm and that's it until next week. I go to sleep at 11 PM leave the gym around 9pm

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So it's not too close to bed... I'd give it time eventually you'll ptfo once your tired enough. I think that's what happened to me

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use some melatonin or phenibut to help sleep, its almost a necessity

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
So it's not too close to bed... I'd give it time eventually you'll ptfo once your tired enough. I think that's what happened to me
Lol that's one way to look at it! That will have to do I guess. Thanks man!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love finaflex G8 for sleep problems.

Recently I changed to resurrect pm by Ronnie Coleman.

Works like a charm too;)

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I'm going to pick up some melatonin after work. THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!

FUNNY THING IS IM ALMOST FALLING ASLEEP ON MY DESK LOL

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Legs week 1 day 4

I was completely shot all day didn't really sleep at all last night little bit of night sweats. Got off work 8 pm hit the gym after I ate like crazy.

Legs was horrible just felt like I didn't have it in me but still pushed through.

Squats
Leg press
Quad extensions
Hamstrung curls
Seated calf raises

That was all she wrote been up way too long anyways took 2 unisoms because was trying to hit the gym before they closed. Woke up at 11 am Saturday and took my first dosage and soon with a protein shake and breakfast. No night sweats last night. I did weigh myself but not sure if it was right because it was a different scale but said I was 202 from 196 yesterday and starting at 194. So far some signs that it's kicking in but don't feel anything.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Expensive?
G8 I had left from my repping days for finaflex.

Resurrect was damn cheap( even cheaper since they were ao kind to make a mistake and sen me 2 bottles, lol)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you watching die Mannschaft?