Havoc Log

amazz1020

Awards
Today i started my first day of havoc and i decided to log my results. I dosed it only 10mg today just to get started. Upping it to 20 for the rest of the week.

Nothing noticable on the first day but everyone knows that.

Im taking all proper cycle support supps with it.

Today was back and bies

Deadlift 5×3 295lbs
Db Rows 4x10 80lbs
Pull ups 4×10 BW
Hammer curls
Seated incline curls
Preacher curls
Cable Crunches for Abs

I wont say weight of bieceps lifted because who cares how strong your biceps are they just need to look good.

5'10
180lbs
14% bf

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub. I have very similar stats as you so it'll be interesting to see what kind of gains you make. How old are you?

amazz1020

Awards
Day two was chest and tries. Upped the dosage to 20mg.

Incline DB press 85lbs 5x3
Flat DB press 70lbs 4x10
Flies 40lbs 4x12

Skull krushers
Rope pull downs
Tricep extensions.

As we all know it hasnt kicked in yet. I will just be posting so everyone can see my workout and see what i am doing. I will be putting up before and after pics at the ends of each week so everyone can see when a transformation occurs.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Not often I see someone do more on incline than flat.

Maybe it's just me idk good workout buddy.

amazz1020

Awards
Not often I see someone do more on incline than flat.

Maybe it's just me idk good workout buddy.
I know what u mean. My flat is stronger but im trying to grow my upper chest more so i do heavier weight for it. Than try to sculpt with lower weights. Found it from Mike O'Hearns Power bodybuilding routine. But thanks man.

amazz1020

Awards
Legs and shoulders today at 20 mg.

Squat 210lbs 5x3
Calf raises
Leg extension

Shoulder Press
Rear delt raises
Lateral raises
Front raises

Same old today just posting to show the workout. Cant wait for it to kick in. Im probly going to up my cycle for 6 weeks. Is 20/30/40/40/40/40 good?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Legs and shoulders today at 20 mg. Squat 210lbs 5x3 Calf raises Leg extension Shoulder Press Rear delt raises Lateral raises Front raises Same old today just posting to show the workout. Cant wait for it to kick in. Im probly going to up my cycle for 6 weeks. Is 20/30/40/40/40/40 good?
Yes.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Is that 5 sets of 3 or 3 sets of 5? I read it as setsxreps.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Legs and shoulders today at 20 mg. Squat 210lbs 5x3 Calf raises Leg extension Shoulder Press Rear delt raises Lateral raises Front raises Same old today just posting to show the workout. Cant wait for it to kick in. Im probly going to up my cycle for 6 weeks. Is 20/30/40/40/40/40 good?
Damn bro you need to work out more lol. I'm in the gym for 60-75 minutes and I get 3x that done. Ex: leg day

Warm up stationary bike 5 min medium intensity
Stretch 10 min
Squat 3x10 breaking parallel
Front squat 3x10 breaking parallel
Hanging deads 3x10 really stretch those hami
Machine quad kicks 3x10 heavy
Machine hami lay down extensions 3x10
Leg press 3x10
Leg press calfs 3x10
Seated isolated calf raises 2x10 2leg 2x10
Walking lunges 60lbs on back 3x15
Cool down stationary bike 5 min low intensity

Shoulders is another hour for me. You want results, you gotta work harder brotha.

amazz1020

Awards
Damn bro you need to work out more lol. I'm in the gym for 60-75 minutes and I get 3x that done. Ex: leg day

Warm up stationary bike 5 min medium intensity
Stretch 10 min
Squat 3x10 breaking parallel
Front squat 3x10 breaking parallel
Hanging deads 3x10 really stretch those hami
Machine quad kicks 3x10 heavy
Machine hami lay down extensions 3x10
Leg press 3x10
Leg press calfs 3x10
Seated isolated calf raises 2x10 2leg 2x10
Walking lunges 60lbs on back 3x15
Cool down stationary bike 5 min low intensity

Shoulders is another hour for me. You want results, you gotta work harder brotha.
Thats not a good workout man... thats too much but if it works for u than do it but my trainings fine...

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
5 sets 3 reps. Sorry for the confusion bro ill be more clear next time.
Wait, wait. You do 5 sets of THREE REPS???? Where have you seen anything that suggests that is anything close to a good idea? Whatever works for you I guess. Good luck

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
5 sets 3 reps. Sorry for the confusion bro ill be more clear next time.
No prob. I was just curious. I typically read 5x3,3x10,etc as sets x reps so just making sure.

It's def not high volume but 5 sets of 3 can be very taxing.

amazz1020

Awards
No prob. I was just curious. I typically read 5x3,3x10,etc as sets x reps so just making sure.

Ya it def is i try to make my compound lifts high weight and my other lifts higher volume. My leg day today was a little short because of things i had to do. I usually have lunges and other stuff included.

amazz1020

Awards

Also my workouts are Monday- back/bi Tuesday- chest/tri Wednesday- legs/shoulders Thursday-Back/bi Friday- Chest/tri Saturday-Legs/Shoulders.... Monday tuesday wednesdays are heavier days, thursday friday and saturday are more volume.

joeybacs

Awards
Wait, wait. You do 5 sets of THREE REPS???? Where have you seen anything that suggests that is anything close to a good idea? Whatever works for you I guess. Good luck
hella bashing at his workouts. He could probably be bulking up.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Also my workouts are Monday- back/bi Tuesday- chest/tri Wednesday- legs/shoulders Thursday-Back/bi Friday- Chest/tri Saturday-Legs/Shoulders.... Monday tuesday wednesdays are heavier days, thursday friday and saturday are more volume.
This is somewhat similar to my routine. I hit everything 2x per week.

Come follow my current log. I'm logging follidrone. I'd link it but I'm on my phone.

amazz1020

Awards
This is somewhat similar to my routine. I hit everything 2x per week.

Come follow my current log. I'm logging follidrone. I'd link it but I'm on my phone.
Sounds good man ill come follow.

amazz1020

Awards
Do me a favor and please get off this form. From seeing the things your saying you clearly show you do not have knowledge of different ways of lifting. Please go look up different routines and than come back to the form. Try looking at Mike O'Hearns Power Bodybuilding and youll have a better understanding of whats going on.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Well bottom line this form is not about bashing people, it's about helping each other. But don't get me wrong we may give people a hard time about stuff but in the end help is always given.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Do me a favor and please get off this form. From seeing the things your saying you clearly show you do not have knowledge of different ways of lifting. Please go look up different routines and than come back to the form. Try looking at Mike O'Hearns Power Bodybuilding and youll have a better understanding of whats going on.
Dude I probably know more about lifting than most people here on this thread. I'm not going to get into it, because I really don't want to argue and if this 21 yo kid wants to do 3 reps, he can do 3 reps. My dad is a locally respected powerlifter. 6 reps is the recommended amount of reps when going for power. 3 reps, this kid is better off playing video games. He's doing nothing. Now, if he did like 1 set of 10 another set heavier of 10 a heavier set of 8 and felt good and wanted to do almost his max weight, 3 reps is fine. He's doing 15 total reps on 4-5 exercises... Again, good luck.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
The point is don't bash him. Help or recommend what you would do

amazz1020

Awards
Dude I probably know more about lifting than most people here on this thread. I'm not going to get into it, because I really don't want to argue and if this 21 yo kid wants to do 3 reps, he can do 3 reps. My dad is a locally respected powerlifter. 6 reps is the recommended amount of reps when going for power. 3 reps, this kid is better off playing video games. He's doing nothing. Now, if he did like 1 set of 10 another set heavier of 10 a heavier set of 8 and felt good and wanted to do almost his max weight, 3 reps is fine. He's doing 15 total reps on 4-5 exercises... Again, good luck.
Ok i tried being nice with u but your a douche. I saw your avatar. U have no right to tell anyone what to do. You look like Link with downsyndrome. If you know so much about lifting why dont you try to help yourself instead of bashing others because you need the help alot more than anyone. You know more about lifting than anyone yet have like 24 post most of em being about fish oil... stop worrying about your fish oil and worry about the fact that your over weight and a ***.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Hahaha. You realize you're 1" taller and 6 lbs heavier? I'm not gonna argue with you man. Typical teenage response.

amazz1020

Awards
Since we had some haters on the log i will be going into more detail with my workouts. Monday tuesday wednesday are low reps high weights, thursday friday and saturday are lower weights higher volume. Ill also be saying my warm ups and cool downs now.

Still on two pills. Cant wait to up it to 30mg. Two pills doesnt really have any sides. Weight in this morning at 182 but i believe it is mostly water weight because of how much i have been taking.

Today Back/Bi

Warm up- Band work (rows, external/internal shoulder work, curls)

Machine rows 3x12
Barbell rows 165lbs 4x10
Lat pulldowns 145lbs 4x10 superset with wide grip pull ups 4x10
Lower back extensions 25lbs 4x12

Preacher curls 4x12
7's (its a workout a learned from a guy he calls it that, it might have a different name) 3 sets
Chin ups 25lbs on belt 3x12
Hammer curls 4x10

Leg raises and windshield wipers for abs 5 sets till failure

As a cool down i do stretching with a band

Good workout today. Felt tired going into it but woke up right after the pump came in. I guess its just a waiting game for gains now.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it's up to you what you post. I figured you were heavy one day + lighter one day.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna keep stirring poop but dbrock is only 22 himself. I actually gave him some helpful info on another thread where he was asking about anabolics.

Anyways, keep after it!

amazz1020

Awards
I don't wanna keep stirring poop but dbrock is only 22 himself. I actually gave him some helpful info on another thread where he was asking about anabolics.

Anyways, keep after it!
I dont have a problem with him commenting. He was just bashing and not being helpful. No room for that ya no.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I dont have a problem with him commenting. He was just bashing and not being helpful. No room for that ya no.
Nah man I wasn't bashing. I made a comment that you weren't working enough and asked you to point me in a direction of a professional who recommends such low reps. You chose to take that as an insult. I was honestly trying to help you by showing you my leg day routine with sets and reps, but hey, that's what I get for trying to help out another fella. Your back and bi day looks a lot better. Maybe the havoc is affecting your temper a little. It is a PH after all. Anyways, continue posting. I'm interested in how your cycle treats you.

amazz1020

Awards
Nah man I wasn't bashing. I made a comment that you weren't working enough and asked you to point me in a direction of a professional who recommends such low reps. You chose to take that as an insult. I was honestly trying to help you by showing you my leg day routine with sets and reps, but hey, that's what I get for trying to help out another fella. Your back and bi day looks a lot better. Maybe the havoc is affecting your temper a little. It is a PH after all. Anyways, continue posting. I'm interested in how your cycle treats you.
Ight my bad than and look up Mike O'Hearns Power Body Building and there is your professional.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Ight my bad than and look up Mike O'Hearns Power Body Building and there is your professional.
Not that it's wrong, but just to be clear, that is not a professional, scientific, or a clinical study of exercise. That's one man's opinion on how to build muscle. Hence why it's called "Mike O'Hearns Power Bodybuilding 12 week program".

amazz1020

Awards
Not that it's wrong, but just to be clear, that is not a professional, scientific, or a clinical study of exercise. That's one man's opinion on how to build muscle. Hence why it's called "Mike O'Hearns Power Bodybuilding 12 week program".
God your annoying.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dbrock. Buy Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 book. Or just look it up. Just because a guy doesn't do the same program you're doing doesn't mean he's doing it wrong.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
God your annoying.
Because I require a higher standard of information? You need to calm down, dude. Don't start getting chippy with people because they're telling you what you are doing is questionable and asks for proof to it's validity. That doesn't make me annoying. I want to see what you're doing and why you're doing it. In your research to forward to me, you may realize what you are doing is stupid. You might also prove to me how it's beneficial. That is the point of these forums. To learn from one another.

Chill out, man.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Hey Dbrock. Buy Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 book. Or just look it up. Just because a guy doesn't do the same program you're doing doesn't mean he's doing it wrong.
I don't want to hijack his thread here, but I do want to explain myself on this response. I'm not saying it's wrong. I simply asked for professional research that validates this method of strength training.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I don't want to hijack his thread here, but I do want to explain myself on this response. I'm not saying it's wrong. I simply asked for professional research that validates this method of strength training.
Sometimes science isn't even necessary. Even in a double blind controlled lab experiment on training, some things will work differently for different people. The body isn't a textbook even though there are thousands of them written on it.

Sometimes, just running a program and finding out...
1.) Did I get stronger/bigger/faster/etc?
2.) Did I enjoy said program?
3.) Were the results sufficient to my liking in reference to the other methods I've used?

...is all one needs.

I didn't find The Cube method (bench specific) to be that great for me personally, but I know 10 guys who will swear it's the greatest thing since titties.

I loved multiple iterations of Sheiko and others hated them.

I Olympic Weightlift, so what is good for you, may not be for me. I don't train above 3-5 reps on basically anything. 1-3s are my normal range. I'm getting bigger, stronger, faster, and more agile than ever. I don't have a study behind it...Just my time in the trenches.

It's all relative.

All's well. Carry on.

Oh, I'm in :D

amazz1020

Awards
Sometimes science isn't even necessary. Even in a double blind controlled lab experiment on training, some things will work differently for different people. The body isn't a textbook even though there are thousands of them written on it.

Sometimes, just running a program and finding out...
1.) Did I get stronger/bigger/faster/etc?
2.) Did I enjoy said program?
3.) Were the results sufficient to my liking in reference to the other methods I've used?

...is all one needs.

I didn't find The Cube method (bench specific) to be that great for me personally, but I know 10 guys who will swear it's the greatest thing since titties.

I loved multiple iterations of Sheiko and others hated them.

I Olympic Weightlift, so what is good for you, may not be for me. I don't train above 3-5 reps on basically anything. 1-3s are my normal range. I'm getting bigger, stronger, faster, and more agile than ever. I don't have a study behind it...Just my time in the trenches.

It's all relative.

All's well. Carry on.

Oh, I'm in :D
Thanks for your input man. Olympic lifting is some tough stuff. Glad to have you along bro.

amazz1020

Awards
Hey guys. Chest and tris today.

Still at 20 mg till monday.

Weight 181-182lbs
Bf% 13.3

Warm up- Band work (warm up shoulders)
Flat db bench 55lbs 1x10 than 65 4x10

Flat db bench 75lbs 4x10 superset with Incline db 55 4x10
Flies 40lbs 4x12 superset with incline flies 30lbs 4x12

Single arm pull downs 4×10
Tricep extensions 4×10
Dips 4x10

Cable crunches for abs

I have started to feel a minor increase in agression. Idk if its just me because i am short tempered or something is starting to kick in. Hopefully next week gets better I hate playing the waiting game for results haha. Oh well itll def be worth it.

How was everyone elses first week? Anyone have any different results than me?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Up the dose and let it ride.

I started with 30 for the first week. Jumped to 45 at the start of week 2 and just jumped to 60 as of yesterday, which was the start of week 3.

Nothing really noticeable until the end of week 2 for me. It's really starting to kick in a bit just these last few days.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I started at 60mg from week 1 and may consider bumping up to 80mg ed next week just to see where it gets me. But even at 60mg ed from week 1 I didn't notice a huge increase in effects till week 4.

Since week 4 everything has gone way up except my BF% I'm eating mantienence calories trying to drop BF%.

amazz1020

Awards
Up the dose and let it ride.

I started with 30 for the first week. Jumped to 45 at the start of week 2 and just jumped to 60 as of yesterday, which was the start of week 3.

Nothing really noticeable until the end of week 2 for me. It's really starting to kick in a bit just these last few days.
Since its kicked in have u had any noticable gains

amazz1020

Awards
I started at 60mg from week 1 and may consider bumping up to 80mg ed next week just to see where it gets me. But even at 60mg ed from week 1 I didn't notice a huge increase in effects till week 4.

Since week 4 everything has gone way up except my BF% I'm eating mantienence calories trying to drop BF%.
Damn ive never had anyone tell me they dosed it that high i heard 40mg was a good dose im doing 20/30/40/40/40/40 maybe ill dose it up after i see how my body acts at 40

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Since its kicked in have u had any noticable gains
Muscles stay fuller longer.
Generally tighter through the day until late at night when I have eaten my last meal, my biggest.
Looking leaner.
Strength roughly the same, but the other logs say that doesn't really start to be noticeable until week 3.

I just feel awesome!