41 and doing an Epi/Stano cycle. Dosing Timing Help Plz.

ymalleb

Awards
Starting a 6 week Vital Labs Epi and Vital Labs Stano cycle as of today 6/15/14. Ive researched/lurked for months, i pulled the trigger on everything last week. Heres my plan and i would love some feedback from the experienced guys that have been through this. Week (1-6) 40 grams Epi, 600 grams Stano, cycle armor (1 pill early - 1 pill late), fish oil, multi vitamin, taurine (if back pumps occur) and beverly mass aminos. Post cycle - Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate (sten labs), Bridge (which shares a lot of ingredients with hcgenerate - need to build muscle), AD3 PCT, cycle armor, EPG Arime Stage 5 and some DAA. I also have some Dermacrine but not sure when and if i should even use it ... Im 41, 6ft 212 lbs, been back 18 months now, but had 12-13 years in through my 20s-30s, took a 7 year break before i started back up. Looking for some muscle memory and the fountain of youth. My first question is, how does everything look? ... what would you change? ... is this an overkill? Im dosing epi and stano at the same time, should i split these up by a few hours? Do I lift more often on cycle or just lift heavy with good intensity? Thanks for all your help, these are the questions/answers that i could not find clear answers for online.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would drop wither the AD3 PCT or the EPG Arime Stage 5 as both have arimistane and you do not need two products with it. I would personally skip the Bridge as it is pricey and will not add much IMO. Arimistane, DAA and nolva should be plenty for a cycle like this.

ymalleb

Awards
Thanks for the info. Ive had the Bridge laying around, thats the only reason I through that in there.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you got it you could take it after the nolva, stane and daa. Use it to bridge between cycles and pct lol.