Want experienced advice

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok so I have been on Epistane now for 4 weeks, Monday will be the start of my 5th week. I also added Tren this week and planned on running the cycle 8 weeks to maximize gains. I have noticed that the epi has really kicked in my strength has gone up exponentially and LBM has gone up as well. I continue to gain weight regardless of a calorie deficient diet and am looking leaner even with my higher BF%.

Epi 56/56/56/56/58/58/58/58
Tren 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40

This is my first cycle and I'm completely hooked on this lifestyle of strict diet, seeing mad gainz, and being awesomely fit. I know this cycle probably looks retarded to you. As if i could do it all over again I would do it so much differently. But it is too late now.

I am having no side effects except back pumps on back day. So I have no lethargy, no hair loss, no sensitive nips, or headaches nothing.

I have everything i need for a proper PCT right now but i don't want to be stupid and completely shut down my nuts and mess up my liver.

So is 8 weeks to long for this cycle for a first timer?
Should i up the dosage of tren to 60 a day? Is 40 even going to have an effect?
Also when i start my PCT whenever that is should i increase calories to keep muscle gainz?

A

alts

Awards
stick to a single compound. go for 6 weeks. do a PCT, add in ostarine to help keep muscle gains. (5mg) leave the tren out this time.

I dont understand your layout either, how do you add in 2mg of epi? 56 to 58? =/

See how you recover in PCT then go from there.

J

joeybacs

Awards
Same here.. well kinda..

I'm actually doing Ep15tane + Furaza right now.. Right now I'm beginning week 4. I have a couple of Tr3n bottles and Inhibit-P .. thinking of adding Tr3n to the cycle, despite the fact people told me not to. so tempting.. I just wanna go all out now. LOL

What did you end up doing?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Added tren, I've heard people give me mixed advice.

Some people are like you'll be fine but the consensus is don't do it and play it safe. But I'm like you might as well maximize your gains!!

But I'm not adding more than 2 methyls so is your furaza methylated or non

J

joeybacs

Awards
Added tren, I've heard people give me mixed advice.

Some people are like you'll be fine but the consensus is don't do it and play it safe. But I'm like you might as well maximize your gains!!

But I'm not adding more than 2 methyls so is your furaza methylated or non
How's the Tr3n treating you?
Furaza is NON-methylated.. so how what's your dosage for Tr3n? isn't 40mg too low? I read it's between 90-120 the standard.. also are you taking Inhibit-P to prevent prolactin issues? if so, what's the dosage?

Cause I'm really planning on hopping on the Tr3n train.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I'm still running 40mg I'll probably bump it up to 60mg Tom. I am not taking any inhibitp