Intro post! 1 year training. Need advice.

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
Hey Guys,

31 years old 5'6" 155 Lbs. Weight training for one year straight 5 days a week. I have a gym partner and we push eachother pretty hard.

I have been been impressed with my progress so far. I have put on 5lbs of lean muscle in my first year of weight training. I never lifted in High School or even in my 20's.

I have been on all the standard supps: whey, casein, PWO, creatine, multi-vite, fish oil, glutamine and BCAA's

Im on a clean diet, I consume 2,000-2,500 calories daily. Im on a meal plan, I eat every two to three hours. (Fish, chicken, turkey, steak with vegetables or good carbs.) I rarely drink alcohol, dont smoke and stay away from fast food, overly processed food, and any trans fats or hydrogenated oils.

Im single no kids and want to take my training to the next level via PH.

Right off the top I would never consider using a PH without AI & SERM on hand and doing PCT

The purpose of this thread besides introducing myself, is to ask you guys which would be the most effective compound/s to take for my body type and goals.

I attached before and after pics one year apart all natural.

What would be good for me without going overboard? I think what I want is called a "lean bulk"? Gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle. I want that hard dry look, burn midsection fat / love handles grow my arms and shoulders, more bicep shoulder definiton, bigger chest and traps.

I read so much and when I think I got it I learn about another compound. There are so many.

Right now im considering Ep15tane and Tr3st I read those two are working really well together at the moment and recommended as an introduction to PH.

Thanks in advance!

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
Well, I cant post pics yet, anyone want to post two pics for me?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I'm new to this PH stuff, but I've been training a long time.

My suggestion is to train another couple years. Learn more about training, your body, and movement in general. If you've only lifted a year, you haven't even scratched the surface of natural gains or your knowledge of your body in regards to weight training. Try different routines...3 day, 4 day, 5/3/1, phat, Smolov, etc...learn to train harder and heavier first.

I know this isn't what you're looking for and it sounds like you already have your mind made up, but hey, it's just my .02

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate the feedback.

I guess it could be worse. I hear that kind of advice given to teens and guys in their early 20's when they consider to take PH or run gear.

Im 31 years old, I think I can benefit from a boost from a PH cycle.

Smolov is not really in my goals I dont believe... I just dont see where a russian squat powerlifting program is going to help me get an amazing physique. I dont want to be an ox. Im a smaller dude.

Want to post my two pics for me?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate the feedback.

I guess it could be worse. I hear that kind of advice given to teens and guys in their early 20's when they consider to take PH or run gear.

Im 31 years old, I think I can benefit from a boost from a PH cycle.

Smolov is not really in my goals I dont believe... I just dont see where a russian squat powerlifting program is going to help me get an amazing physique. I dont want to be an ox. Im a smaller dude.

Want to post my two pics for me?
You don't think lifting heavy weights over and over again is how you build a bada$$ physique? ;)

I meant, go and try some new things; to learn and expand your training knowledge. To me, your age is irrelevant. Your training experience is not. I've been back training near 7-8yrs and I trained before that when I was younger and I JUST started my first cycle of PHs last week. I've made gains for years naturally because I worked my a$$ off.

I hope some other guys chime in here and drop the PH knowledge, because in that realm, I'm a newbie.

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
Of course I do. I just think Smolov is a little extreme for my goals. Im a smaller dude. I want that beach body, six pack, put on some size and get definition at the same time.

Everything you say is valid. Thanks for giving me the other side of the coin.

Now lets talk compounds lol!

What are you taking?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Of course I do. I just think Smolov is a little extreme for my goals. Im a smaller dude. I want that beach body, six pack, put on some size and get definition at the same time.

Everything you say is valid. Thanks for giving me the other side of the coin.

Now lets talk compounds lol!

What are you taking?
45 Epi / 800 Stano.
But I'll be bumping the Stano to 1000 on Thursday.

Smooth so far. Haven't noticed much in the way of sides, but also haven't taken away much in gains yet either; granted it's only day 6, so I don't expect much. Just an overall sense of well being.

Cycle support and pct is in line after some recommendations from board bros here.

I also eyed Tr3st, but it being my first go at hormone manipulation, I didn't want an aromatising compound. So, I picked a couple dryer ones. I think it's gonna be a good run.

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
Updated with pics, before and after one year apart.

What would you guys recommend for my first PH cycle? My gym partner and another friend most likely are going to cycle along with me. This will all be our first time and we are all in our 30's. (Most likely will make two or three orders)

Im trying to give as much info as possible.

Im basically trying to figure what I should go with first. I was considering epi on its own but then read stacking with Tr3st is the bees knees.

Whaddya think?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For a very first cycle I would say Epi alone. Safer to start out that way and if you enjoy Epi try adding Tr3st on your next cycle.

Either way The Olympus line is on sale right niw at Orbit, 15% off with the code OLYMPUS15

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a very first cycle I would say Epi alone. Safer to start out that way and if you enjoy Epi try adding Tr3st on your next cycle.

Either way The Olympus line is on sale right niw at Orbit, 15% off with the code OLYMPUS15
I agree. Get your feet wet with Ep15tane or Dymethazi9e, and go from there.

Awesome deal!

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
The only thing that concerns me with running the Epi solo are the lethargy and libido issues. Hence why I was considering stacking with the tr3st.

How about low dose tr3st along with the epi or is there some alternative I can take to combat the libido issues people experience on Epi by itself.

I checked on the dymethazine and believe its hard on the hairline. I'm predisposed to MBP. I dont think the DMZ is good for me.

I completely understand what you guys mean by trying one compound first to see how your body reacts. I get it, but everywhere I read, the epi is stacked with a test base in order to take care of the Libido issues.

Is there an alternative to Tr3st that isnt as strong that I can stack with the epi or maybe low dose tr3st?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lethargy is normally something you can beat by telling yourself to quit being a *****. Sense you don't want to loose hair, stano is out of the picture, and if you don't want to run trest. I'd look into 4-ad. 800-1000mg daily. It's literally my last choice for a test base, but hey, I guess it works pretty well for some people.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy is normally something you can beat by telling yourself to quit being a *****. Sense you don't want to loose hair, stano is out of the picture, and if you don't want to run trest. I'd look into 4-ad. 800-1000mg daily. It's literally my last choice for a test base, but hey, I guess it works pretty well for some people.
Exactly....so in this case I would probably go with tr3st.

Just be sure to counter the aromatising effects with formeron.( we will soon be coming out with our own form:) )

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
Thanks for all of the help guys. Im getting everything together to start around mid August.

Will keep everyone posted.