PCT
tamoxifen citrate 20/20/10/10
sup3r 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3
creatine
Biogro
orange Triad
fish oil

letro on hand in case of gyno. will stop using DAA during PCT if i start developing a serious gyno issue

Dosages would be separated. First week one epi first thing in the morning followed by 2 lgi DC and 1 livercare 3 hours later and another epi 4 hours later followed by another 2 lgi DC and 1 livercare 2 hours later. Fish oil and triad will be in between and the last dose of lgi will be before bed
stupid questions
At what week would i be sexually shut down and how long would it take?
the nolva i have is 20mg in 1ml and its a 60ml bottle so if i draw 1ml in a syringe, it would have 20mg and drawing 50mg would have 10mg of nolva right?
would epi minimize recovery time?
I will add more info on diet and workouts routine

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in, but wrong section.

Thoughts on bio-gro? Do you find it to help?

gearup

Awards
I've used it since it came out by itself and I have to say it's worth it. you will feel fuller and little bit better pump at the gym but the fullness is really noticeable specially when I wake up in the morning.
Thanks for subbin in

stillchillin

Awards
I ran epi solo 20/30/40/40/40 was my first cycle my libido crashed around the end of week three I can't say when or if it would happen to you but that's my experience, it didn't come back until about 2 weeks into pct I just ran nolva. Was also very lethargic during that time. If I did it over again I would have ran tr3st with it. It helps a lot I ran it with msten I'm 3 weeks into pct this cycle and still am no where near as bad as I felt on epi solo. Hope this helps

gearup

Awards
I ran epi solo 20/30/40/40/40 was my first cycle my libido crashed around the end of week three I can't say when or if it would happen to you but that's my experience, it didn't come back until about 2 weeks into pct I just ran nolva. Was also very lethargic during that time. If I did it over again I would have ran tr3st with it. It helps a lot I ran it with msten I'm 3 weeks into pct this cycle and still am no where near as bad as I felt on epi solo. Hope this helps
Thanks man. I think I might add tr3st and formeron to the stack. And use formeron at 2 pumps for 10 weeks during cycle and pct. Does formeron help with minimizing the risk of getting gyno?

gearup

Awards
Updates.
Adding tr3st for 6 weeks 50/50/50/50/75/75 or 50/50/50/75/75/75?? suggestions Olympus lab reps?
formeron 1 or 2 pumps a day not sure??? during cycle and pct or only cycle?? heard it helps with preventing gyno?
tr3st hopefully will satisfy the GF and help minimizing feeling lethargic while on epi

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates.
Adding tr3st for 6 weeks 50/50/50/50/75/75 or 50/50/50/75/75/75?? suggestions Olympus lab reps?
formeron 1 or 2 pumps a day not sure??? during cycle and pct or only cycle?? heard it helps with preventing gyno?
tr3st hopefully will satisfy the GF and help minimizing feeling lethargic while on epi
Both seem fine, just go by how it feels.

Some stick to 50, most go up to 75 or more.
Start liw and build up from there;)

2 pumps of form will be enough on cycle. Some different opinions on form during pct.

I would say to run it 2 weeks past your serm.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in!

gearup

Awards
Both seem fine, just go by how it feels.

Some stick to 50, most go up to 75 or more.
Start liw and build up from there;)

2 pumps of form will be enough on cycle. Some different opinions on form during pct.

I would say to run it 2 weeks past your serm.
Thanks man. I'm gonna do 50/50/50/75/75/75. This would almost kill the whole bottle. No leftovers no prisoners.
I asked Brundel about the form so I'm waiting for him to respond back. If not then I'm gonna do 2 pumps during cycle and taper down to 1 during PCT

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it even better than creatine. You definitely see the difference once you're on it. It's not placebo.
I took 2 bottles of it and didn't feel a difference, but I respect your opinion. Iv'e been lifting consistently for 10 years, I used to get sore real bad in the beginning, haven't been that sore ever since I started taking CONQU3R.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
yeah i personally think its all placebo as well
I sold it. But yeah, some people like it. I personally would just run a cycle of xgels for a natural boost with my other supplements. Or something like STR3NGTH.

gearup

Awards
I took 2 bottles of it and didn't feel a difference, but I respect your opinion. Iv'e been lifting consistently for 10 years, I used to get sore real bad in the beginning, haven't been that sore ever since I started taking CONQU3R.
Most of the supplements are hit or miss even with ph. Some people get the maximum results with nearly no side effects and others get all side effects and quit it so it all depends. A lot of people see results on creatine and I don't. I used all of its forms and nothing happened, Maybe a little bit of better pump when I used creatine hcl but the others were waste of money.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the supplements are hit or miss even with ph. Some people get the maximum results with nearly no side effects and others get all side effects and quit it so it all depends. A lot of people see results on creatine and I don't. I used all of its forms and nothing happened, Maybe a little bit of better pump when I used creatine hcl but the others were waste of money.
What do you like about it / what have you noticed so i can perhaps give it some more thought / trial in the future.

gearup

Awards
Definitely the tightness and fullness specially in the morning. I take 4 scoops 2 in the morning upon waking up with my protein shake and 2 post workout. I''ve been natural for the past 4 years and tried most of the "natural supplements" and most of them are just garbage and waste of money but bio gro definitely helps.

gearup

Awards
Hey guys.
This cycle should've started about a month ago but I postponed it two weeks. Now I'm on day 15. Taking 3 pills of epi 45
3 pills of tr3st 75
2 pumps of formeron
6 damage control
4 fish oil
2 livecare
4 orange triad
I chickened out on my first day. I had the pills in my hands for 5 minutes and asking myself if I should do it or not and I'm glad I did. I Didn't really notice any difference the first 5 days except of little of pump at the gym. it Kicked in the second week and now I'm having the best workouts. Looking forward to see more gains.
The only side effect so far is the lower back tightness and it started two days ago. I'm gonna add 5g of taurine before my workouts and this should resolve it.
I'll try to post here every two days

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys.
This cycle should've started about a month ago but I postponed it two weeks. Now I'm on day 15. Taking 3 pills of epi 45
3 pills of tr3st 75
2 pumps of formeron
6 damage control
4 fish oil
2 livecare
4 orange triad
I chickened out on my first day. I had the pills in my hands for 5 minutes and asking myself if I should do it or not and I'm glad I did. I Didn't really notice any difference the first 5 days except of little of pump at the gym. it Kicked in the second week and now I'm having the best workouts. Looking forward to see more gains.
The only side effect so far is the lower back tightness and it started two days ago. I'm gonna add 5g of taurine before my workouts and this should resolve it.
Sounds good bro....

Good thing adding the taurine.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Hey guys.
3 pills of tr3st 75
2 pumps of formeron
6 damage control
4 fish oil
2 livecare
4 orange triad
I tried the taurine prework out but had better results just drinking tons of water and keeping taurine in the system all day I was taking some where around 8g to 10g a day.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried the taurine prework out but had better results just drinking tons of water and keeping taurine in the system all day I was taking some where around 8g to 10g a day.
More water is always a good thing!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, taurine is great but I still like to dose a cap of potassium prior to lifting as well. The pumps come from not being able to process potassium correctly due to the designers. Taurine helps the body be able to process this but adding in more potassium so it is readily available makes a pretty good difference for me personally. I used to dose up to 10g of taurine a day now 3-5 works with the addition of potassium.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah, taurine is great but I still like to dose a cap of potassium prior to lifting as well. The pumps come from not being able to process potassium correctly due to the designers. Taurine helps the body be able to process this but adding in more potassium so it is readily available makes a pretty good difference for me personally. I used to dose up to 10g of taurine a day now 3-5 works with the addition of potassium.
Good to know!

gearup

Awards
This is going to be my honest review of the products. I'm done with my cycle and now I'm in my 2nd day of PCT. I'm not sponsored by anyone.
I was really skeptical to start this cycle because of all the side effects I read from Different users but I had to man up and start it and I'm glad I did. The Olympus epi and trest are legit. Really powerful potent stuff. I had such an amazing gains on it. Went up from 162 to 178. This is my first time taking PH. I've never had any side effects. No lethargic feeling, headaches, hair loss or joints pain Nothing. Libido was thro the roof. You get so wild and horny on this stuff so bad. The side effects I had were back pumps and shin splints when i went for a jog.
I didn't see any crazy gains on the first two weeks. My weight went up immediately on the 3rd and 4th weeks. My body fat % went down on the 5th and 6th weeks. I had problem with my formeron pump. It didn't give me an accurate dosage every time I used it. I'm pretty sure it helped in a way but I don't know what it is exactly.
Thank you guys for all the help and the knowledge. I'm really glad I came across this forum. I hope my weight stays the same during PCT. I'll write back when I'm done with PCT. I hope this would help most people with their cycles.
Best Regards to y'all

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the feedback!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome gains bro.

My buddy is currently in week 6 of Ep15tane and up 16lbs.

Don't you just love Ep15tane:)

stillchillin

Awards
I liked epi period, I gained 13 pounds in about 4 weeks. Ran it solo. I tried tr3st and msten in the following cycle and wasn't impressed. So when I start my next cycle in a month I'm going back to epi but I'm gonna add tr3n and tr3st to spice it up a bit. :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked epi period, I gained 13 pounds in about 4 weeks. Ran it solo. I tried tr3st and msten in the following cycle and wasn't impressed. So when I start my next cycle in a month I'm going back to epi but I'm gonna add tr3n and tr3st to spice it up a bit. :)
Epi has never failed me;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback!

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
correct...

OP- those are some good gains. How much have you kept so far?

stillchillin

Awards
Tr3st don't take much time at all to kick in I felt the difference within hours. It makes a huge difference. And couldn't hurt

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr3st don't take much time at all to kick in I felt the difference within hours. It makes a huge difference. And couldn't hurt
I felt Tr3st after the first dose. Awesome stuff:)