Very First Cylce Questions and Recommendations

FallenThor

Awards
Hello, over the past few months I have been doing some extensive research on steroids, their chemical profiles, and the results, testimonies, and transformations. My biggest question is are there different cycles that work best for different body types. I have been training for a few years and I'm a split ecto/meso body type sitting at 6'1" and 214 pounds around 13%. Other than that, my other questions would entail descriptions on tried and true cycles and what I should expect to see as far as gains, side effects, and pricing for a first time user. Thanks for all the help.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No.

And you should expect at least 10lbs gained on your first cycle due to virgin receptors. It depends what compound you run for me to tell you the sides...
And a cycle should cost at least $100. Compound 20-75
Serm-30
Cycle assist-29

This is bare minimum.

FallenThor

Awards
The more studies I do, the more I see it is best to run like two or three compounds interchangeably for best results. Would this be more for moderate to experienced users? Or what would you recommend as a very first cycle? Just test? Some deca? As I have read up on them I was quite fond of Masteron. But like I said, still very much more to learn

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Go to the search icon type "cycles for beginner!!! Please look!!" It was posted by Gregg, it will outline an optimal fist cycle for you!