Test Cypionate / M-Sten / Epistane cycle log...(12 Weeks)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I started my cycle today, and thought I would log it seeing so many people have been involved in the planning and if anyone plans on doing anything similar they have an idea of what to expect...

I am not going to go into massive detail, but this log will give you a good idea on how i feel, growth and changes along the cycle.

The Cycle

Week 1 - 4 Methylstenbolone 20/20/20/20
Week 1 - 12 Test Cypionate (500mg week)
Week 9 - 14 Epistane at 30/45/45/45/45/45

If you want more background into how I decided on the cycle and more history then please checkout...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/247908-tear-apart-my.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/250248-final-check-starting.html

My goals are to bulk , ideally i would like to try make\retain 10kg \ 22 pounds of gains while losing some BF and keeping lean.
How possible that is time will tell...

Thanks to those for all the help and to those who are subbed for the ride!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

First test injection when smoothly and I had no issues, the misses helped with the jab and that's 250mg in.
Taken my first 10mg Msten and will follow through with the second just before gym this evening.

Obviously its early days so I dont expect anything yet, but so far feeling good and optimistic about the cycle!

20mg MSTEN
250ml Test Cyp

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Still feeling great, nothings really changed.
Gym was great last night, had really good pumps but not sure if it was any of the supps or just a good night!

20mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

I am definitely seeing an improvement in the gym with regards to pumps. Last night was legs and there was a serious increase in pumps.

I do believe the MSTEN has started to cook !

20mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Woke up feeling like **** today but that passed over the day so not sure what that was!

Back to normal again and good to go !

20mg MSTEN
250mg Test Cyp

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Any reason you chose MSten and epi over Dbol/drol and winny/var?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Any reason you chose MSten and epi over Dbol/drol and winny/var?
Hi there, actually just as a test, was curious to see how these match up to the original orals. Another plus was the 0 conversion to estrogen, not a fan of the estrogen sides!

Let's see how PH's compare to something like SD, which i ran last!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Ok last night had some seriously sensitive nipples, been holding back on the AItill i needed it, so popped .5mg. This morning all seems fine so carrying on as usual.

Also feeling great today, no fatigue, feeling strong and hungry as a wolf!

20mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Chest day : Feeling like a demon today suppose I can attribute that to the M-Sten which has kicked in up 10kg on my bench.

Feeling really strong !

One more thing without going into detail , my libido is through the roof !

20mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Back Day

Feeling great, in a great mood, and staying strong.

Having to strap the wrists due to the extra weight but otherwise no complaints and no sides

20mg MSTEN
250 Test Cyp

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Shoulders

Had a nose bleed this morning so will check the BP this evening and make sure all is in order.
In the meantime will add another cap of cycle assist to get a little more hawthorn and celery seed in.

Other than that my mood is great i really feel good, and cannot wait to get into the gym this evening!

Thinking of upping my dose of Msten to 30mg, still pondering though , I have had 0 negative side effects apart from the nose bleed which i get on SD as well.

MSTEN 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from gym had a great shoulder session, pumps are getting more prevalent.

Eventually decided on pushing up the Msten to 30mg starting today will monitor and advise if anything changes.

Also checked out the blood pressure and it's normal so relieved about that.

30mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Leg day

Feeling tired today slept crap so will stay on 30mg Msten and see if I still feel the same
Pushed through the fatigue and leg session regardless

30mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Arm day

Still feeling a little tired today so going to drop back down to 20mg again, would rather have my energy back

Appetite is also off and seems I stay full for ever after a meal today

Had my test this morning as well!

Looking forward to arms later, always do !

20mg MSTEN
250mg Test Cyp

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Rest day

Feeling great again so definitely attributing the crappy tired feeling to the 30mg Msten. Since going back to 20mg i am 100% again.
It's either that or the fact that I pinned yesterday and my levels are back up. Will monitor...

20mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

2nd Rest day, however I ended up doing a few sets up push-ups last night due to excessive energy.

Looking forward to chest day tomorrow!
Still feeling great with no sides since dropping back to 20Mg on the Msten, wondering if it was the higher dose or something else so going to trial 30mg again from today seeing its weekend

Body is definitely already starting to take shape !

30mg MSTEN

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Chest day

Felt like crap after the 3rd Msten last night which followed through to this morning but is ok now.
From what I can gauge that extra 10mg is definitely the cause of me feeling crap, I am 100% on 20mg

Can't really describe the feeling either those who have run SD alone without a test base it's something long the lines of that feeling!
Lethargic and just ****ing crap is how I describe it !
I will leave higher doses to the big boys, I listen to my body and it does not like that dosage at all !

Anyways chest workout was good, felt strong and back into the swing of things

20mg Msten

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Shoulders

Excellent strong shoulder work out today.

Injection day as well, and always feel great on pin day :)
Feeling good no sides, dosage on all seems fine tuned now so sticking to it.

20mg MSTEN
250mg Test Cyp

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot, weighing in weekly now every Sunday and so far I am 4.5KG \ 9.9 pounds up which I am happy with for 14 days

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Back

Had an excellent back session. Feeling really great have zero sides at the moment not a thing and loving it.

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Leg day

Still going strong, was in beast mode with legs tonight and added 40kg on leg press, loving the strength !

MSTEN 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Arms

Pin day and have managed to get a vial from the labs i originally wanted when i started this cycle so I am adding it in and upp'd my dosage of Test to 300mg per shot essentially taking me up to 600mg per week. No use in wasting it :)

Msten is going down fine at 20mg , not sure if it's just a crazy week taking its toll but feeling a little tired during the day, if it is the Msten then it's a mild version of how you feel on SD tolerable but not ideal!

Arm workout started of really slow was not feeling motivated but half way through I got into the swing of things and didnt want to stop :)

Skin is also getting oily now, assume test is starting to coming through!

Lastly taking strain with the food intake the past 2 days, reached that point where i am purely stuffing my pie hole for the sake of the bulk!
Haven't really been hungry the past 2 days.

MSTEN 20mg
Test Cyp 300mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Rest day

Wiped today, really tired but i usually feel this on thursday after a heavy work week and the massive effort at gym for the week.
Taking it easy and resting .

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Rest Day

Feel great today, good mood and less tired than yesterday, got a full body sports massage planned for this evening which is going to be great for the aches and pains!

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DIET : Due to the struggle with the endless eating and appetite I have formulated a drink which i am using in between meals to ensure i keep my calorie\protein intake high.

Shake:
Peanut butter
High protein yoghurt
Almond powder
Whey protein
Full cream milk
Ground essential seeds

Tastes great and goes down like a dream ! Anything else you add that I could consider?

cbbizzy

cbbizzy

Awards
Eggs dude. Get some liquid egg whites and add a cup in there. I'm also in to follow this as I'm about to start the exact same cycle in a couple weeks.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 17 Arms Pin day and have managed to get a vial from the labs i originally wanted when i started this cycle so I am adding it in and upp'd my dosage of Test to 300mg per shot essentially taking me up to 600mg per week. No use in wasting it :) Msten is going down fine at 20mg , not sure if it's just a crazy week taking its toll but feeling a little tired during the day, if it is the Msten then it's a mild version of how you feel on SD tolerable but not ideal! Arm workout started of really slow was not feeling motivated but half way through I got into the swing of things and didnt want to stop :) Skin is also getting oily now, assume test is starting to coming through! Lastly taking strain with the food intake the past 2 days, reached that point where i am purely stuffing my pie hole for the sake of the bulk! Haven't really been hungry the past 2 days. MSTEN 20mg Test Cyp 300mg
Dude this was my first inject cycle too, only difference was I used superdrol instead if msten haha. I eventually upped my test to 750 a week. Cycle was phenomenal, you're looking at an easy 30lbs if you do it right. Good luck bro

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Eggs dude. Get some liquid egg whites and add a cup in there. I'm also in to follow this as I'm about to start the exact same cycle in a couple weeks.
Thanks cbbizzy I have added a bottle of 9 eggwhites I get from Woolworths into each shake! Thanks for the suggestion
This is one pretty solid shake now :)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Dude this was my first inject cycle too, only difference was I used superdrol instead if msten haha. I eventually upped my test to 750 a week. Cycle was phenomenal, you're looking at an easy 30lbs if you do it right. Good luck bro
Awesome! Bud I currently weigh 118kg\260 pounds
I generally weigh myself every Sunday after the steam room and last week on day 17\18 I was about 4kg up so will see how things look after gym this afternoon.

I am initially started on 500mg a week and then ramped it to 600mg and have had zero sides.
Perhaps I should look at increasing that again extra test and its relatively cheap if I need more.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Chest day

Chest workout was incredible pushed extremely hard and went up on weight in most exercises.
Feeling good and have nothing negative to complain about ! Just trying to keep eating like a monster.

20mg Msten

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Back day.

Will be doing back tonight and then steam\sauna and time for weigh in , really don't think i will have made as must as my last weigh in but as long as its up I am happy, this week was a challenge with eating and no appetite but I pushed as hard as i could.

Appetite is a better today so let's hope it stays that way. Will update on weigh in this evening

Ok weighed in an am officially 4.8kg \ 10.5 pounds up from the start not sure how good that is so feedback would be appreciated

Regardless I am happy so far

20mg Msten
300mg Test

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Shoulders

Feeling really good today ! Loads of energy and the appetite is back into full swing !
Let's see how much weight I can add this week

Gym was madness could not get enough

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Legs

Had a good leg workout, was buggered after that slept like a baby !
Appetite is going well and have been rocking the shakes (mentioned earlier)

MSTEN 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Arms

Sorry about the delay in this log, the last thing on my mind after getting home after arms last night was jumping on the tablet.
Woke up with a migraine today , great start but pushed through and decided to go to gym anyway.

Arm workout was the best yet, really pushed through even with the headache.
Finished vial 1 so ended up pinning around 320mg as I was not going to waste the last of the vial. So far got 8 injections out of the vial.

Mood is great, and feeling energetic. Appetite is still rocking so looking forward to weigh in on Sunday.

Got a complicated weekend so not going to be able to training on Saturday, so going to have to do some juggling with time to get it in.

Msten 20mg
Test Cyp 320mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Rest Day

Was done yesterday, man down from the week! So took it easy and was in bed early.

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Rest Day

Woke up feeling like **** this morning , not sure whats up might be the stomach so hoping that passes.
Going to try take it easy, going to try make it to gym tonight to make up for Saturday if I can get it in.

Just hoping i feel better later,

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Off day due to not being able to make gym (kills me)

Feeling great apart from missing gym all is going well, almost at the end of the Msten portion of this cycle which is great, looking forward to just riding the test!

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Chest day (Making up for Sat)
Had a fierce chest session , probably because I was dying to get into gym.
Followed up with a few laps in the pool and then sauna

Weighed in and am 1kg up for the week which blows IMO :( Especially since i have been eating like a monster
Anyways just motivates me to push harder

Almost done with the MSTEN, 2 more days left !
Pushed my test up again !

Msten 20mg
Test Cyp 400mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Shoulders

Looking forward to shoulders tonight, feeling super , and libido is through the roof, starting to get insane !

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Leg day

Apologies for the delay in the update all, things have been manic.

Leg workout was intense pushed hard and felt good, looking forward to being off the orals for a month!

So today is the last day of Msten and I will review it after this post as well from my perspective on the PH

Msten 20mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
MSTEN 30 day cycle review and lessons learnt...

Methylstenbolone : Msten 10 by LGI (10mg x 30 Tablets)

Ok so finished my 30 days of Msten at 20mg yesterday and am really happy with the results i got out.
If I had to compare the PH to anything else the best I could describe it as , is a really mild version of Superdrol.

I played with 30mg for a few days and quickly learnt that at 30mg my sides were unmanageable I was lethargic and felt really unmotivated.

I was also constantly in a what i can only describe as a daze on 30mg , the feeling you have if you haven't slept which made work really difficult.

Other sides : Slight loss of appetite at a stage, slightly blurred vision at times (Intermittent), nose bleed, night sweats. (All of these occurred only a few times nothing was persistent)
Sides which i did not experience : Struggling to sleep, headaches, acne.

Regardless this is how we learn what the perfect dosage is for our body and using whatever compounds we try. Its a trial and error type situation with any AAS & PH and I found that on 20mg I felt good so I stuck with that.

Although I am ran this with a test base, this was my first month of Test Cyp so I attibute any growth and results to the Msten alone as the test has only just really kicked in.

On the Msten 30 cycle I gained what seems like around 6kg\13lbs of pure muscle mass, I dont think I have retained much water at all.

I was able to transform the overall shape of my body in 30 days and am happy with my results, so now onto stage 2 of the cycle which is oral free and purely test.

Rating : 6\10
Sides : Mild

Please note : Even though i have rated this compound as mild, I attribute this to doing it right and taking the required precautions and support supplements to ensure I try prepare my body correctly before and during the run.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Arms

Had a serious arm session felt strong and driven!
Feeling good overall today which I attribute to ending the Msten

Also had my test jab this morning, the gf is now pro at administering the injections.

Test Cyp 400mg

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DAY 32

Rest Day

Can't believe the difference since i stopped the Msten, feeling super since i woke up this morning, none of that sluggishness and fatigue.
It's a massive difference and a welcome break

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Rest Day

Really cant emphasize how great it feels to have the Msten out , i feel awake energetic and back to my usual self !
Eating like a champion and have added bulk shake just before bed and immediately on wake up.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Great job so far. Huge body comp changes!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Chest day

Had an early morning chest session, was incredible feels like i've had chest surgery after that!

Went up another 5kg on bench so strength is up.

Feeling great ! Also added Proviron today 1 tab this morning and 1 later

50mg Proviron

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Back Day

Had another incredible workout, felt strong and no sides experienced after adding in the Proviron.
Libido is really killing me, I think i am burning away all my calories in the bedroom. :)

400mg Test Cyp
50mg Proviron