First Run Log Epi/Stano

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
This is my first ever cycle, so I figured I'd log it for any other newcomers down the road looking for info.

Stats:
221 (as of this morning)
15-16 percent

Cycle Layout:

Epi (Olympus):
0/45/45/45/45/45/45

Stano (LGI):
600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000

Ar1macare:
4 a day

First dose in with breakfast around 9am.
Training a little later.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. A lot of people have been using the Epi/trest stack, so it's good to see some Epi-Stano love.

Either way, good luck!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in.

themayor

themayor

Awards
For giggles what's your PCT look like.
I'm in too.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. A lot of people have been using the Epi/trest stack, so it's good to see some Epi-Stano love.Either way, good luck!
I ran Trest and Alpha20 and feel the Trest worked well. I've never ran Stano before....Love me some Epi, I'll follow along!!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Thanks to all for tuning in :)

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

DAA: 4/4/4/4

Super PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1

On hand throughout:
- Formeron run at a pump or two EOD
- Cissus for dem joints
- 5g Taurine ED

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Sub'd. A lot of people have been using the Epi/trest stack, so it's good to see some Epi-Stano love.

Either way, good luck!
I almost went Tr3st, but since it's my first go, I wasn't quite down with the aromatising compounds just yet. Maybe next time.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Thanks to all for tuning in :)

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

DAA: 4/4/4/4

Super PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1

On hand throughout:
- Formeron run at a pump or two EOD
- Cissus for dem joints
- 5g Taurine ED
Ok, so Formeron is just in case right? Cause I think Ar1macare will help with keeping your Estro levels lower.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Ok, so Formeron is just in case right? Cause I think Ar1macare will help with keeping your Estro levels lower.
Yeah. The Formeron is on hand just in case. At which case, I can slow roll it in and see what happens. I imagine that this cycle should stay relatively dry, but better safe than sorry.

Everything else look alright, brother?

I tried to keep it simple.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Ok, so a little change in plan.

I was going to run the Stano a week early, but I just did the math and I can run the Stano at 800 for 4 weeks and 1,000 for 2 weeks if I skip the preload week.

So, this seems a better use of the product.

Today's dosage so far:

200 Stano @ 9am with breakfast
400 Stano/30 Epi @ 2pm with lunch

...final dosage of each will be with dinner around 730...

Training got bumped til 330/4. So, I'll start gearing up to get out of here soon.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
This cycle should be very dry. Stano is a prohormone to DHT which is a strong antagonist of estrogen. So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother I am running the same cycle right now. Feel free to reach out for help if you need it. I'll follow this log.
Oh and good call on dropping the preload week I didn't feel a huge difference with it.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Hey brother I am running the same cycle right now. Feel free to reach out for help if you need it. I'll follow this log.
Oh and good call on dropping the preload week I didn't feel a huge difference with it.
I've already creeped on your log lol.
I'll stop in more frequently though and I'll be sure to reach out.

As for the preload, it sounds like a good idea on paper, but I figured I'd get more out of just bumping all my weeks up and running hard at it.

800/45 should be a pretty solid jump in.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This cycle should be very dry. Stano is a prohormone to DHT which is a strong antagonist of estrogen. So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Epi is derived from DHT as well

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've already creeped on your log lol.
I'll stop in more frequently though and I'll be sure to reach out.

As for the preload, it sounds like a good idea on paper, but I figured I'd get more out of just bumping all my weeks up and running hard at it.

800/45 should be a pretty solid jump in.
I agree 100%

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Training today:
(This is a programmed deload week for me. Back at it on Monday.)

Squat Cleans from Above Knee: up to 90kg x3x6sets

Jerks: up to 70kg x3x5sets

Pause Squats: 120kg x 4x4sets

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Correct. But I was stating stano converts to DHT
I was only bringing this up in case the op was prone to male pattern baldness. Its going to be a lot of dht.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I was only bringing this up in case the op was prone to male pattern baldness. Its going to be a lot of dht.
I shave my head anyway ;)

But, no not really. There's a lot of full heads of hair throughout my family.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I shave my head anyway ;)

But, no not really. There's a lot of full heads of hair throughout my family.
OK cool I have had zero issues with it as well. I know some people who shed like a dog getting rid of their winter coat though on epi

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I fell asleep at 10:30 last night and woke up at 6:15. I don't think I've gotten that much sleep in years. I feel $$$$$ this morning.

Breakfast
Next dose
A little work to be done
then...lifting.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Today's training...still on deload:

(I decided I would switch to lbs from kgs since most of us are stateside it seems.)

Snatches:
88lbs x5x3
110lbs x3x3
132lbs x1
154lbs x 1x7

Clean & Jerk Complex:
Power Clean/Push Jerk/Split Jerk:
110lbs x 1x2
132lbs x1
154lbs x1
176lbs x1x4

Front Squats:
176lbs x3x2
220lbs x3
242lbs x3
264lbs x3x3

Session was smooth other than that C&J combo. That was fkn miserable. I hate those damn things.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Good weight on the fronts man!

Aclark109

Aclark109

Awards
Awesome man. I'm going to be starting this same stack on the 16th.
I was Planning on running:
Epi Eite:30/40/40/40/40/40
StanoElite: 600/750/750/900/900/900/900/900

From what I've read I may just run Epi @ 40 all 6 weeks. Anyone have any opinions or knowledge about Elite Formulations?

Good Luck, I'm looking forward to hear your progress!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards

From what I've read I may just run Epi @ 40 all 6 weeks. Anyone have any opinions or knowledge about Elite Formulations?

I don't know anything about the brand you listed, this being my first go and all, but here's where I'm at...

I jumped right in at 45 with the Epi.
The Stano is going to be 800 for 4wks and 1000 for the final 2wks.

I will say this though...
That Epi had me feeling a little sluggish today. Nothing horrible, but definitely feeling a little "off." I imagine it's just my body acclimating to a new substance being introduced.

Aclark109

Aclark109

Awards
I've read that Epi has a tendency to cause some lethargy, the stano should help combat that. Maybe it would have been good to preload stano for a week so it's already in your system when the Epi kicks in. Interested to see how it continues.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I've read that Epi has a tendency to cause some lethargy, the stano should help combat that. Maybe it would have been good to preload stano for a week so it's already in your system when the Epi kicks in. Interested to see how it continues.
McCrew did that very thing in his log and said it wasn't worthwhile. When I ran the numbers, I figured the extra 200 Stano each day would help with the lethargy.

If it gets crazy, I'll just grab another bottle of Stano and run 1000 across all weeks if necessary.

COBRAfan67

Awards
I'm in! I'm logging Epi/Dienazone now. Curious to see Epi/Stano in action. I was deciding between Epi/Tren and Epi/Tr3st, and went with the Trenazone (Dienazone). I ran 30mg Epi this week- Im ready to bump it up to 45mg on Sunday! And add that Dienazone!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
I'm in! I'm logging Epi/Dienazone now. Curious to see Epi/Stano in action. I was deciding between Epi/Tren and Epi/Tr3st, and went with the Trenazone (Dienazone). I ran 30mg Epi this week- Im ready to bump it up to 45mg on Sunday! And add that Dienazone!
I almost hit send on the Epi/Tr3st...
I'll be in to see how yours goes.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Just ran an obstacle course 5k with the lady. I would just like to note that I hate running.

That is all.

Side note:
Feeling a little better today. Not as drained and depleted. Go Stano!!!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Woke up feeling amazing!!! I've been sleeping like a baby these last few days.

Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday are usually off days for me, but I couldn't help going to the gym for some arms and upper back. Oly lifting means no bro days, but for the duration of this cycle...why the fuk not?!?!

Triple Set:
BB Curls 12-15/BB Upright Row 12-15/Rear Delt Band Pulls 20-25/French Press 10-12

1 set @ 53lbs
1 set @ 63lbs
2 sets @ 73lbs
2 sets @ 84lbs
1 set @ 95lbs

45sec in between sets. That last set at 95 was a grinder.

My arms are pumped to hell!!! Feelin good.

Lethargy was near non existent yesterday and today is starting off promising as well. Go Stano.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Anybody notice a strange flux in hunger with Epi?

Usually, I eat like an animal, but these last few days, I haven't been all that hungry. I've eaten my macros, but it was a struggle a couple times.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anybody notice a strange flux in hunger with Epi?

Usually, I eat like an animal, but these last few days, I haven't been all that hungry. I've eaten my macros, but it was a struggle a couple times.
Not really I know with some "heavy" compounds it can kill my apatite. are you taking any cycle support

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Not really I know with some "heavy" compounds it can kill my apatite. are you taking any cycle support
Yessir.

Ar1macare.

Nothing else has changed. Diet is the same and I've actually cut the caffeine out to quell the risk of high BP, so I had no idea where the lack of appetite came from.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be careful 1 pump of formeron equates to 1.5 ml of the active so it can be quite tricky to accurately dose it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The stano dosing is a bit low. Consider adding TR3ST as the test base. You could use 1 bottle of EP15TANE to do 30/45/45/45/45/45 with 1 bottle of TR3ST @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 and it'd run better than your current set up.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Woke up feeling great today! I'm starting to feel a little push a little bit after I take the Epi/Stano mix. Still at 45/800 and feeling sharp. Lethargy was the only real side in the first couple days, but that has since smoothed out.

Today's Session:
(Still keeping it a little light until coach is back in town tomorrow. I expect to get my d_ck handed to me tomorrow.)

Power Snatch/Snatch (both from floor):
132lbs x 2x3
154lbs x 2x4

3 Position Squat Cleans (Above knee/Below Knee/Floor):
154lbs x3x2
176lbs x3x4

Squats:
176lbs x4x2
220lbs x4x2
242lbs x4x4

Pendlay Rows (full stop at bottom, back parallel to ground):
220x5x5

Nothing crazy, but I moved fast and clean as hell today.

Aclark109

Aclark109

Awards
The stano dosing is a bit low. Consider adding TR3ST as the test base. You could use 1 bottle of EP15TANE to do 30/45/45/45/45/45 with 1 bottle of TR3ST @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 and it'd run better than your current set up.
I like the epi15tane, thanks for the input. One question about the suggested stack: isn't Tr3st a methylated compound? Seems the "healthier" option would be a non methyl compound in addition to Epi?

Aclark109

Aclark109

Awards
Woke up feeling great today! I'm starting to feel a little push a little bit after I take the Epi/Stano mix. Still at 45/800 and feeling sharp. Lethargy was the only real side in the first couple days, but that has since smoothed out. Today's Session: (Still keeping it a little light until coach is back in town tomorrow. I expect to get my d_ck handed to me tomorrow.) Power Snatch/Snatch (both from floor): 132lbs x 2x3 154lbs x 2x4 3 Position Squat Cleans (Above knee/Below Knee/Floor): 154lbs x3x2 176lbs x3x4 Squats: 176lbs x4x2 220lbs x4x2 242lbs x4x4 Pendlay Rows (full stop at bottom, back parallel to ground): 220x5x5 Nothing crazy, but I moved fast and clean as hell today.
Glad to hear the lethargy hasn't been an issue. Looking forward to heading about the monster workout tomorrow.

Keep up the good work

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Glad to hear the lethargy hasn't been an issue. Looking forward to heading about the monster workout tomorrow.

Keep up the good work
Thanks, man.
I'm guessing Snatch singles and full Clean & Jerks to start the day off.

I'm thinking of bumping Stano to 1000 across all weeks after this week 1 is up. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna go for it.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I like the epi15tane, thanks for the input. One question about the suggested stack: isn't Tr3st a methylated compound? Seems the "healthier" option would be a non methyl compound in addition to Epi?
Trestolone is 7a methylated and not 17aa methylated. It's not nearly as harsh on the liver. Also, non-methyls still tax the liver and can cause damage by themselves. It's just not as likely.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Abadjiev, glad to hear the lethargy has went away. :) keep killin it

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Abadjiev, glad to hear the lethargy has went away. :) keep killin it
Thanks, doc.

I've been feeling a general sense of wellness the last couple days. Today is day 5 and nothing negative to report.

I've been reading a lot on here and I've been coming across a lot of people ditching cycles in the first week or so because of one reason or another. Now, I can feel something happening for sure, but are these people just freaking out and not giving the compound a chance?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yeah some ppl get paranoid and would rather stop than deal with the problem.

I believe the less you worry, the less negative things will happen. Be positive and promote well being.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Yeah some ppl get paranoid and would rather stop than deal with the problem.

I believe the less you worry, the less negative things will happen. Be positive and promote well being.
I mean, you are fan with your hormones lol...some sh*t is bound to go awry once in a while.

Exactly, just relax and enjoy the ride. Well, while training your a$$ off.