Recommend me a Epi/Tren or Epi/sten !! BRAND

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
I've done many cycles in my time but the last time I've ran a good cycle was when CEL was making M drol and H Drol!! With so many company's making clones these days can anyone recommend me an Epi/Tren stack that can vouch for the company???

Do you recommend Epi/Tren or Epi/Stenabol?

Looking for lean dry gains diet and workouts are in check

joeybacs

Awards
I've done many cycles in my time but the last time I've ran a good cycle was when CEL was making M drol and H Drol!! With so many company's making clones these days can anyone recommend me an Epi/Tren stack that can vouch for the company??? Do you recommend Epi/Tren or Epi/Stenabol? Looking for lean dry gains diet and workouts are in check
I can't vow for a company. But currently using Olympus labs products. Bang for the buck. Check them out at nutriverse.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't vow for a company. But currently using Olympus labs products. Bang for the buck. Check them out at nutriverse.
^this

You won't be disappointed;)

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Thanks guys gonna go with the Epi/Tren stack

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Are you going to log it?

We from Olympus labs would surely follow.
Absolutely out in the field doing training will start it as soon as it arrives already placed the order should ship today I'll keep everyone posted

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Would you still recommend running an ECA stack with these compounds or is that not needed

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would you still recommend running an ECA stack with these compounds or is that not needed
You are asking for BP issues if you do

Start the cycle without.
Gauge BP and add it in at low dose if you feel you need it