help on a diet and work out plan w/ sasquatch by xcel?

dogo

dogo

Awards
Hey guys I've been working out off and on due to my extremely busy schedule I'm law enforcement. I'm more able to get a great work out everyday if wanting to, but I just purchased sasquatch by xcel and want to get the best out of this. Please need help! Ohh by they way New to the forum and it rocks!

dogo

dogo

Awards
And if so what would you guys recommend? And as for the diet and work out plan, I need something that really help in mass and strength?

dogo

dogo

Awards
Ok so can any one hook me up with a work out plan and some sort of diet plan

dogo

dogo

Awards
Wow the dmz is cheaper than the sasquatch I could of bought two!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wow the dmz is cheaper than the sasquatch I could of bought two!
Yeah!
Sasquatch=bs product with a cool label. Very expensive.
Dmz=great compound that's is fairly cheap.

We've all gotten screwed on the cool looking bottle before.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
And if so what would you guys recommend? And as for the diet and work out plan, I need something that really help in mass and strength?
DMZ low dosed. 30mg daily for 4-6weeks. Workout I'd be bias as I know what works for me, but not for you. I run german volume training, but if you are looking for both strength/mass I have heard good things about, PHAT training. Diet wise that is really up to you, but if you want size you need to eat a calorie surplus, the general census is you should eat 1-2grams of protein per pound you weigh, and a good amount of healthy fats and carbs.

dogo

dogo

Awards
Thanks thats great ill look into it, being In law enforcement I need size and strength I'm also trying to stay flexible and still do some cardio!

dogo

dogo

Awards
But I have to say I am some what of a hard gainer.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
But I have to say I am some what of a hard gainer.
Why so people think this? Lmao it's called hardwork and diet. We all have to do it. If you slack in either one of those areas im sure you're a hard gainer.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run a different compound.
This ^^^

I Would stay away from Xcel in general man. We (Olympus Labs) have DMZ among others. Solid companies for PH's are us, Celtic, LGI, and Iron Legion if they still have some around.

Why so people think this? Lmao it's called hardwork and diet. We all have to do it. If you slack in either one of those areas im sure you're a hard gainer.
Probably because they have to eat more than the average person to gain weight

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The people that call themselves hardgainers are the guys that don't eat enough and wonder why they don't make gains.
They are also the people that buy cell techs "hard gainer formula". ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The people that call themselves hardgainers are the guys that don't eat enough and wonder why they don't make gains.
They are also the people that buy cell techs "hard gainer formula". ;)
Lol, is that so? I had to eat like 4000 kcals when I was younger to gain weight because my metabolism was so fast, which was "hard".

"People that call themselves hardgainers are the guys that don't eat enough" That statement you made proves the point of someone referring to themselves as hardgainers because it is HARD for them to gain weight. It is "hard" to eat enough to "gain", get it? I graduated high school at 117. I had to drink homemade weight gain shakes to gain weight because it was "hard" for me to "gain" weight. Trying to accommodate for energy output and still eat at a surplus is sometimes hard work, thus hard gainer. Why don't you drop your ****ing attitude towards people that are merely asking for help.

Do you think people will be more or less inclined to ask for help when someone ridicules them? If you're just going to laugh at someone and discredit their work ethic when they ask for help for something that was probably read in a magazine or found online trying to better himself maybe you should just move along

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your current routine and diet look like? If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm bro, no problem. Even though you're a cop ;).....

I'm a hose dragger (firefighter) lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol, is that so? I had to eat like 4000 kcals when I was younger to gain weight because my metabolism was so fast, which was "hard".

"People that call themselves hardgainers are the guys that don't eat enough" That statement you made proves the point of someone referring to themselves as hardgainers because it is HARD for them to gain weight. It is "hard" to eat enough to "gain", get it? I graduated high school at 117. I had to drink homemade weight gain shakes to gain weight because it was "hard" for me to "gain" weight. Trying to accommodate for energy output and still eat at a surplus is sometimes hard work, thus hard gainer. Why don't you drop your ****ing attitude towards people that are merely asking for help.

Do you think people will be more or less inclined to ask for help when someone ridicules them? If you're just going to laugh at someone and discredit their work ethic when they ask for help for something that was probably read in a magazine or found online trying to better himself maybe you should just move along
It seems like you don't understand that gaining muscle IS HARD.
Everyone's bodies are different, yes. Your metabolism may be fast. That doesn't make your battle any harder than mine, make sense?
People say that as an excuse for why they haven't reached their goals. And I actually was in no way flaming OP. I was flaming the term "hard gainer".
And guess what, we all have to eat a lot to gain muscle, that's basic stuff. I also weighed 120 at 6 foot with a crazy fast metabolism and you never heard me make excuses for why I wasn't where I wanted to be. I worked my ****ing ass off, ate the amount needed, and did what needed to be done.
Besides the genetic exceptions, we are all hard gainers.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems like you don't understand that gaining muscle IS HARD.
Everyone's bodies are different, yes. Your metabolism may be fast. That doesn't make your battle any harder than mine, make sense?
People say that as an excuse for why they haven't reached their goals. And I actually was in no way flaming OP. I was flaming the term "hard gainer".
And guess what, we all have to eat a lot to gain muscle, that's basic stuff. I also weighed 120 at 6 foot with a crazy fast metabolism and you never heard me make excuses for why I wasn't where I wanted to be. I worked my ****ing ass off, ate the amount needed, and did what needed to be done.
Besides the genetic exceptions, we are all hard gainers.
It seems like I don't understand that gaining muscle is hard? I understand the difficulty of putting on muscle. I also understand that it is easier for others to gain weight or put on muscle, which is a concept you seem to have trouble grasping.

I'm not going to argue with you. Feel free to conduct yourself in any manner you so choose. This topic is very black and white. There are certain body types and certain genetic traits that make putting on muscle either easier or more difficult. Hence, the term hard gainer.

Feel free to try and talk in circles to prove a flawed point. I'm not going to argue bro-logic with you

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agree to disagree. I'm done.

dogo

dogo

Awards
Ok I would of thought that people Would be willing to help. Not ridicule others but I understand people like that are everywhere. No big deal. Now I would really like some one to HELP ME with a workout plan that's gonna build some mass gains!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Ok I would of thought that people Would be willing to help. Not ridicule others but I understand people like that are everywhere. No big deal. Now I would really like some one to HELP ME with a workout plan that's gonna build some mass gains!
Any program if you train hard will build mass and strength.

If you're unfamiliar with training programs, I would start simple Bill Starr's 5x5, Wendler's 5/3/1, Starting Strength, PHAT, etc.

I'd say the 5x5 is the simplest way to make some gains. Especially if you're in law enforcement; that means you have a full schedule already.

Here's a link to its breakdown:
http://www.jcdfitness.com/2010/02/bill-starr-madcow-5x5-intermediate-training/

I don't have the gear knowledge that a lot of guys on here have, but I've been training for a number of years and I find that most people overcomplicate training, especially in the beginning.

Like everyone else has said, your gains will be guided by your diet. Get that in line as well.

I wish you hard work.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most of those compounds are underdosed and you're only getting a hint of most of them and not the full serving. I'd either return the product or not use it at all and call it a loss, because putting that stuff in your body will be even a greater loss.

dogo

dogo

Awards
Awesome guys thanks everybody that's helping! That's what I'm talking about! I to will pay it forward in the future when some one else needs help. So instead of sasquatch what should I take?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome guys thanks everybody that's helping! That's what I'm talking about! I to will pay it forward in the future when some one else needs help. So instead of sasquatch what should I take?
As others said cycle DYMETHAZI9E for 6 weeks.

40/40/40/40/40/40

Consider adding TR3ST

50/75/75/75/75/75

AI like AR1MACARE PRO and add some inhibit-p

PCT use SUP3R PCT + DAA + SERM

dogo

dogo

Awards
What does the 40/40/40/40/40 mean? Sorry brother I'm just dumb when it comes to this! Not afraid to admitt this but yes not to knowledgeable about this.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does the 40/40/40/40/40 mean? Sorry brother I'm just dumb when it comes to this! Not afraid to admitt this but yes not to knowledgeable about this.
40mg of dymethazi9e per day, look at the label, 1 cap = 20mg

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although if I were you I would cut for a bit first to work on those problem areas we talked about and save the cycle for when you are closer to where you want to be BF wise. Or you can certainly use the compounds for a LBM sparing cycle but at this stage in the game I'd recommend holding off for a bit

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Stay away from xcel. Purchased a bottle a while back and quit it within a week after noticing a vast difference in the capsule fill. Some were less than half full and others were completely packed. That's just awful for dosing.