Cabergoline Help!

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Guys, OK, I did some research and have Caber in hand. It came in a container where one would have to pump it out, not just a twist top as would be with say Clomid, or nolva research Chem.

My HELP dilemma: OK is this a topical that is applied to the skin or is this something you would click one pump into a fluid and mix, then consume.

Can't remember the rules about whether or not I can post which research company this is. So I'll refrain for now. But they are one of the very few that have this.

Thanks in advance.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
OK, guys, I'm running Tren-E and I've got cabergoline that comes in a spray bottle, and I can't get any info on how many pumps equals 1ml.

FK are you supposed to rub it on your skin or just use a dropper and measure out 1ml and mix it with water?

Got tren in me, and need to know how to apply this stuff to my cycle.

Thanks.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Email them and ask. I'm assuming its not TD

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Email them and ask. I'm assuming its not TD
I did. And they said please refer to paper insert from purchase. When I did that it specifically states not to ask any questions about the use of this product. I get it, cause I'm sure you'll have idiots writing stupid sht in emails.

Anyway, I just want to know if given the fact that it is measured in a volume ie ML that I should be using a dropper?

I was applying it to the skin, but I started a little knot in both of my pecs.

I'm also a week in, and now am experiencing horrendous sides with Tren. I just feel like, well, "icky" is the only way to describe it. Skin feels all prickly, super lethargic, irritable, get the shakes, cold one minute hot the next, and not sure but my lower intestinal track is just seriously pissed off, kind of like IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome type stuff.

My dosing was 200 my split between 2 shots. I go on a rotating every 4th day with long esters. Like, Sun/Thu/Mon/Fri/Tue/Sat/Wed/Sun repeat. I'm also running test cyp @400mg in the 7day period split into doses of 200 with the 100 of Tren E.

I've run test before on previous cycles at 600mgs at it was a great run.

This cycle with Tren so far Meh, not so fun.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I did. And they said please refer to paper insert from purchase. When I did that it specifically states not to ask any questions about the use of this product.

SO

I'm also a week in, and now am experiencing horrendous sides with Tren. I just feel like, well, "icky" is the only way to describe it. Skin feels all prickly, super lethargic, irritable, get the shakes, cold one minute hot the next.

My dosing was 200mg
That's tren for ya. And I would get some prami somewhere else.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Never in my life heard of caber being topical. I also heard that caber isn't very stable in a liquid solution. Don't know what to tell you man sorry

jeremiah0079

Awards
Dude go get you an oral syringe from wally world and measure it out that way. Caber is oral only, also caber doesn't hold for very long in a solution so long story short get the money together and buy some caber tabs international. There's 2 RC sites that sell it in capsule form but it's pretty expensive, either way hurry and never buy liquid caber.