Epi pmag tr3st critique plz

neednmore2

Awards
I'm 24 5'7" 185# ~10-12% unfortunately I did mess with some pmag and sd in seperate cycle when I was way to young. I've seemed to recover and haven't used anything in 4+ years.

Hoping for 5-10lbs, a pretty decent drop in bf%, and strength to go through the roof.

I'm by no means starting this tomorrow and am still putting things together hence being here asking for your critique.
I have a bottle of original promagnon-25, a bottle of 120 epithen-e, a bottle of epistane, and plan to pick up some tr3st. I would rather not open the epi and just stick to the 120 epithen but that seems to leave me quite limited so the proposed cycle is using the epistane also (but by all means if you have an idea of how to stick to 120 epi I would live to hear it)

Pmag-2x day days1-30
Epi-30,30,40,40,40,40
Tr3st-50,75,75,75,75,75

Pct
Rx grade Nolva-20,20,10,10
Agmatine
Horny goat weed (libido is a big deal)

Starting the third week of pct
Daa
"Ape"(because I have it)
Erase
Bulbine

Support-where I need the most help
I have milk thistle & liv-52 and really am more worried about the milk thistle effecting absorption than I am this cycle being very toxic. I would be willing to get the cycle support I just think it's a bit over rated because IMO you would have to load the bp supplements for a month before cycle to see minimal advantages.
Will be using taurine for the cramps, large fish oil dosages and glucosamine and chondroitin msm for joints. Will come of creatine during cycle.
Ai-
The only reason it's needed is the tr3st. The epi has some "anti e" properties I am not relying on this though. I don't have experience with tr3st but the same reasons I want it in the cycle are what makes it gyno dangerous. So my question is would you go OTC or research grade?

Thanks in advance all.

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Good OTC stuff is usually very hard to find and actually more expensive just pick up some Adex and you'll be set

neednmore2

Awards
Rx grade dex is very expensive and hard for me to find. This would leave me with the "research liquids". I have never used these or done business with these sources. What makes me wonder is the fact that rx dex is near 4x the price of nolva but is the same price at these research places. Makes me question the raws being used and the accuracy of dosages. Granted I also know that pricing in the rx industry is related to much more than the product itself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 7
highlander31 Anabolics 4
jason267 Anabolics 3
bennoes Anabolics 7
stann123 Anabolics 7