Tren,prop and sex

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Iv done some research on it and god damn I can barely get anything done with how ****ing horny I am on this ****, it's like a switch *bam* I can **** like 5 times a day and I would go more then that if my wife would let me ****. It's like me and pamala rose?? 2 times a day and then my wife as many times as I can get, I can't stop. I'm doing 85/85mg of prop and tren a, only about 2 weeks in and this **** is great. Other then the night sweats and crazy dreams and quick temper I love it, I'll probably do this once a year for the rest of my life.

Fulton

Awards
Yes I'm on the same cycle but 100 mgs of each EOD . Sex drive is really high and the workouts are awesome !! night sweats and aggression sucks and acne on my shoulders and back . I love this cycle and results show quickly . You have acne problems ? I need to find something that helps with acne while on cycle !!

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Yes I'm on the same cycle but 100 mgs of each EOD . Sex drive is really high and the workouts are awesome !! night sweats and aggression sucks and acne on my shoulders and back . I love this cycle and results show quickly . You have acne problems ? I need to find something that helps with acne while on cycle !!
I haven't had any acne yet
But yes the night sweats suck and I have like a built in alarm clock for 6am every morning once I'm up I can't go back to sleep
But sex drive is thru the roof