TRESTOBOL + EPI...6 Week Cycle/PCT/Diet Log!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
TRESTOBOL/DermaTR3ST + EP15TANE..7 Week Cycle/Diet Log!

Whats good everybody, after months of researching the time has come to finally start up my cycle.  I plan on taking my first doses Friday, and post my first real workout on Sunday or Monday.

Quick shout out to @A AesthetiX, @bomb, and @g0hardorgohom... your logs and personal input have helped a lot in preparing for this. Continued GL on your current runs, i'll be watching closely!

Personal Info/ Lifting Background
Past Cycle Experience:
Epistane (Solo) 5 Weeks
M-drol into Epistane- 6 Weeks Total
M1,4add into P-Mag- 6 Weeks Total

Pretty much ive been lifting hard and regularly since sophmore year of high school. Things were pretty much always in the Up and Up until I broke my wrist/fingers playing football about a year and a half ago. The recovery was slow and im still not back to full capacity, but ive regained a lot and feel ready/anxious (for better or worse) to get back in the gaintrain hard.

The Gear:
Celtic Labs Trestobol: 50-60/60/70/70/80/80
RPN HAVOC/ Olympus Ep15tane: 30/40/40/45/45/45
Black Lion Formeron: 0/100/100/100/100/100

So the havoc will be run at a steady 40mg for the most part... this is a dose I like from experience, and since its not alone I see no reason to push it farther. Im SUPER excited to try the trestobol, ive heard nothing but great things about it. I do experience some lethargy while on epi, so im hoping the trestobol will help this. Im also helping the aromatizing nature of the compound, along with only low doses of an AI will allow for some light water retention, to aid in the dry joints that epi can certainly cause. Hopefully my predictions and dosages will turn out as I plan.
I will also be taking Cycle Support,;Ar1m1care, and Fish oil through out. I got the cycle support cheap on amazon, but want to start up the arimicare after that bottle, since I like the ingredient profile better.

PCT:
Nolva:20/20/10/10/0
Clomid: 50/25/25/25/0
Formeron: 100/50/50/50/50/50/25/25
ZMA
DAA
Support Supps

I've done the clomid + nolva mix before and liked it a lot. The nolva (among many other things) protects against gyno while the clomid restores ze nuts- which is of utmost importance. Especially with trestolone- which is supposed to shut you down quite hard. I give the formeron a two week break while the SERMS go to work, and then add it on week 3 of PCT as the nolva is tapered. ZMA from the start, DAA at week 3 with the formeron. Creatine and PWO from day 1.

Routine:
Monday: Upper Body A
Tuesday: Lower Body A
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Upper Body B
Friday: Lower Body B
Saturday: Cardio and Big Abs Day
Sunday: Off

Ill post the breakdown of each workout tomorrow... I know this doesnt say much. I will say though, that I really like a style like this while on cycle. Since recovery time is sped up, I see hitting each muscle group twice a week to be a great way to capitalize on gains while on. A and B days will still hit the same muscle groups, but will vary on what angle they hit (Incline vs decline bench, ect), rep ranges (DL 5x5 vs DL wider rep ranges), and Type (DB vs BB).

Goals:
This will be a lean(ish) bulk. Ill be starting at about 3800 cals/200g Protein a day, and increasing to around 4400cal/250g protein per day. I hope to gain upwards of 15 lbs, but would be happy with 10lbs of dry gains left over. Every other cycle ive done ive ended up gaining about 12-20 lbs when its all said and done. I'll post up current big lifts, along with goals for those tomorrow as well.
-Pics after day 1 workout.
-Diet breakdown each day

Well thats all I feel like typing now, if anyone has any input/suggestions, im all ears. Thanks for reading and I hope this will provide clear, honest info about these products for anyone interested.

Word.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Yeah yeah!! I appreciate your support and will be supporting you for your entire run! Good luck brotha!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the fun!

neednmore2

Awards
Nvm my quote in the other thread I clearly found it

neednmore2

Awards
Why the ai in pct? The serm will be protecting against gyno, it's my understanding you don't want to crush your e at that point. Rebound gyno?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Why the ai in pct? The serm will be protecting against gyno, it's my understanding you don't want to crush your e at that point. Rebound gyno?
My thoughts are to have if phased in as the SERMs are lowered... So In a way yes- for rebound Gyno. Since I'm adding In natural test boosters and have lower levels of SERMS I expect some type of rebound from my natural test aromatizing.

In the end, when it comes to an OTC AI I'm going to just see how I feel. If its not needed, then so be it. Worse case I run it low for a few weeks just to ease off the serms

neednmore2

Awards
A serm just blocks the estro from having negative effects hence the acronym. Besides gyno you want some e. When you use an ai it stops that balancing act from taking place. My understanding is to keep the ai on cycle only.
I hope someone smarter than me jumps in and helps out because I'm here for advice also. Also I'm basing this off my understanding of Anastrozole, OTC may be diff.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
A serm just blocks the estro from having negative effects hence the acronym. Besides gyno you want some e. When you use an ai it stops that balancing act from taking place. My understanding is to keep the ai on cycle only. I hope someone smarter than me jumps in and helps out because I'm here for advice also. Also I'm basing this off my understanding of Anastrozole, OTC may be diff.
You are correct... OTC vs pharma AIs are a little different though. I wouldn't use adex in pct either.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- Upper Body A
Dosage:
Trestobol 60mg: (630am, 9am, 1230pm, 4pm (20), 7pm)
Havoc 30mg: (630am, 1230pm, 4pm)
Weight: 180 lbs (+0)

Workout (4:30 PM)
Bench Press: 185x8 195x8 205x8 205x6

Wide Grip Pull-Ups: BW (Bodyweight)x 12 10lbx10 10x8 25x4
-Super set with-
Machine Fly: 165x10 165x10 145x12

DB Shoulder Press: 60x8 65x8 70x6 45x10
-super set with-
DB Hammer Curl: 35x12 35x10 40x10

Cable Pull Ins: 30x15 35x12 42.5x10 42.5x10

Skull Crushers: 75x8 85x8 75x10

Well, here we go! This was my first workout of the cycle, although I started dosing last thursday (4 days before). The workout was good. No noticeable strength gains obviously, but I did notice a little more aggression, and slightly faster recovery times after sets. As you can see, this is one of my two upper body workouts. I designed this routine myself and really like it as an alternative to body part splits- which have been my main choice until recently. The second upper body workout that will go down on thursday is slightly different. It changes most BB workouts to DB (or vice versa), and hits different angles per body part. For example, It will drop DB shoulder presses, and replace with upright rows and side raises. The routine may seem a little long, but it includes several super sets and really only half of the exercise are hard, compound lifts. Im usually done in about an hour, save a 15 min bike warmup.

Diet
(Calories/Protein)... I only have the interest/motivation to track these. If i start to get fat then Ill take more interest in counting fat and carbs
6:00am-
Protein 130/24
1/2 Bagel w/cream cheese: 300/8
Juice: 130/0
Grapefruit: 130/1
9:00am
Greek Yogurt (Plain)- 230/23
Cherry Preserves/Granola- 250/8

12:00pm
Chicken- 200/25
Rice/Onions- 300/10
Doughnut- 170/1
Soda- 160/0
2:30pm
Chicken Fingers- 360/14

5:30pm
Halal Steak Kabob- 250/30
1/2 loaf italian bread- 200/8
Soda- 140/0

8:00pm
Baked Clams Oreganatta- 300/24
Pasta w/garlic EVOO sauce- 800/25
Salad- 100/1

9:00pm
Red Grapes- 100/1
Ice Pops- 150/0
TOTAL: ~4375 calories/ 202g Protein

As you can see, my diet is by no means super clean. However I do eat a wide variety of rich, nutritious foods, sourcing protiein from multiple meats and dairy foods. I simply cannot be doing the grilled plain chicken and streamed veggies for every meal. Granted, I will try to cut out all soda and BS sugar calories (except perhaps right after a workout- I like some sugar with my protein). Also, I was out of milk today but I usually have at least 3 cups. Bc I wake up early, im able to eat every few hours. I love that schedule and since I started doing it, I can feel my metabolism burning- I get hungry every two hours or so.

For better or worse there is a Halal food cart right outside my gym, so as I walk out im hit with a wall of beautiful bbq smell, so that might become an everyday event now. Its not bad, 2.75 for a steak kabob with half a loaf of italian bread. Nice quick meal after workout, keeps me fueled for the 15 minutes walk back and 5 story ascent to my apartment -__-.

Day 1 pics coming up now.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
wtf i dont know why it made half that text a larger size. Maybe its my computer but typing on this sucks. It always ****s up what im writing.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
day1 front dbi.jpg
day1 front.jpg
front mm.jpg

Week 3 edit/update (half way point)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll Upload some back and leg pics later today/tomorrow

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
The trest definitely aromatizes... It's almost a week in And I'm already noticing puffy nips (sensitive at times too). My sex drive shot up initially, and then right as the nips started getting puffy the libido dropped. I've not sure if it's directly due to "high" estrogen levels, or simply bc of a recent Change in hormone levels (assuming if estrogen wasn't too high, I may settle into a More constant state of libido).

Either way,my formeron is due to arrive tomorrow or Thursday..,
Question:
Since formeron is a suicidal AI,do you have or take it every day? My thoughts would be that you could apply every few days, regardless of the Half life, since whatever aromatase enzymes have been blocked are permanently blocked. It's not like as the half life of formeron passes the aromatase enzymes free up and begin to convert trest to estrogen again. Under this thought process, I would only need to dose formeron to keep up with the continuous flow of new trest. Either way, can anyone clear this up? I plan to use it at 75-100mg the first day, then drop to 50 after that as a maintenance dose.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually take Exemestane (suicide inhibitor) ED, but some do take it EOD and even some go E3D. I think formeron is a little weaker, so you'd probably want to go with ED. Just my opinion, especially with something like trestobol.

BTW bro nice base, I think you're going to kill it this cycle.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I usually take Exemestane (suicide inhibitor) ED, but some do take it EOD and even some go E3D. I think formeron is a little weaker, so you'd probably want to go with ED. Just my opinion, especially with something like trestobol.

BTW bro nice base, I think you're going to kill it this cycle.
Yea your probably right with the every day thing. I guess what I'm really getting at is How do I zero in on the ideal dose of formeron? Besides getting bloods done, how can I tell if I'm crushing E too much? I know the signs of too much E, and I really don't mind a little bloat- I've always kind if liked the bulkier feel for strength gains. I know these are questions I can answer through research but I figured I'd put them up here too, after all it is directly related to the sucsess of this cycle and log.

and thanks man I really hope it goes well. I have a good feeling about it. It's been over two years since my last cycle, I almost forgot what it's like to ride the gaintrain so hard so I'm just sticking to the basics and taking it one day at a time. Every other cycle I went all out bulk, I'm thinking of doing that initially and then cleaning it up a little starting week 4. I predict to gain about 15 lbs and settle in to about 10-12 when it's all said and done.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Signs of low estrogen... hindered libido, sore/achey joints, mood swings/depression... you'll know if you go too far. Something tells me you won't crush it with formeron unless you're very sensitive to AIs.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Day 2- Lower Body A
Trestobol: 60mg (630, 9, 1230, 4, 6)
Havoc: 30mg (630, 1230, 4)

Workout
Front Squat: 135x10. 155x8 155x8 185x6

Deadlift: 225x5 225x5 275x5 315x5 315x5

Leg Curls: 80x12 80x10 80x8
super set with-
Leg Extensions: 130x8 130x8 130x8

Seated Calf Raises: 90x12 125x10 135x8 135x8
super set with-
BB Shrugs: 225x10 225x10 225x8

Definitely starting to feel the aggression turn up in the gym. I go in normal, and after the second or third set beast mode kicks in. I havnt done 315 in a while but got it up relatively easy today. Unfortunately for the logs sake, the weights are probably going to jump up quick, since this is all muscle memory from before my Hand injury. My old PR for deads was 435 I believe, so if I can get back to rapping 365 or so, I'll be happy. Front squats are on th weak side, but I really just like to take it easy with adding on weights due to another past injury. After a week or two of slowly building a foundation, I'll start rackin it on.

All in all I'm feeling pretty good. This is day two of lifting, but again it's about a week into dosing the epi and trest. Starting to feel like I'm in cycle as of today so it's definitely exciting. No major sides so far except for some minor things that I suspect are due to estrogen fluctuations. I'm feeling minor temperature fluctuations- going to a little warm to a little cold for no rhyme or reason. Also, libido isn't sky high as many say on these compounds. It was for a day or two but slowly subsided a bit. Perhaps it's due to my estrogen rising. Either way, formeron will be home waiting for me after work :)

Diet:
6:00am
Fruit/protein smoothie- 200/16
pop tarts- 400/3

9:00am
Greek Yogurt- 250/23
Granola- 250/5
Grapes- 100/1

12:00pm
Rice and Beans- 500/21
Shrimp and Garlic w/sauce- 450/30

3:00pm (pwo snack)
Kashi Cereal 200/2
Grapes 100/1
Protein- 130/24

5:30pm (post workout quick snack. Had to sit on the train to my GFs for dinner so I needed something quick)
Protein- 130/24
Chicken/egg Lo Mein- 350/15

8:00pm
2 Slices Pizza (L and B Baby!) 800/24
Pasta w/sauce 250/10
Meatball- 200/20
Salad- 100/1

9:00pm
Orange- 100/2

Total: 4500/222

Love going to the GFs for dinner lol. I know this doesnt look super clean but I'm going on a 35 mile backpacking trip in the Adirondacks this weekend so I'm just eating anything and everything to pre load. As you will see, when good pizza is available, I must eat as much as possible. Today and tomorrow's log have pizza all over it. I'm okay with this.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to specifically mention this- but my appetite is THROUGH THE ROOF. I eat every 2-3 hours and literally get hungry after about an hour and a half, regardless of how much I eat. It's almost like it ant pack enough food for work lol. This makes me so happy though, let the pounds pile on!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to specifically mention this- but my appetite is THROUGH THE ROOF. I eat every 2-3 hours and literally get hungry after about an hour and a half, regardless of how much I eat. It's almost like it ant pack enough food for work lol. This makes me so happy though, let the pounds pile on!
Time to grow:)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hardest part about Trest for me is maintaing my lean gains style eating... I usually go till later in the afternoon before I eat. With trest I wake up hungry everyday.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Hardest part about Trest for me is maintaing my lean gains style eating... I usually go till later in the afternoon before I eat. With trest I wake up hungry everyday.
For real man feeling the same.. I gotta start tuning up the diet a little, but I guess we'll see how it goes. Getting enough calories has always been the problem for me- so now that that's over I can start cleaning it up a bit. I honestly just don't have the desire to limit my fat/carbs unless I got into "cut mode"

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

Back week 1...

Attachments

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Day 8- Upper Body A (From two days ago- Monday)
Trestobol- 70mg
Havoc- 40mg

First day of upping the dosages. I'll keep havoc at 40 straight, and maybe up the trest to 80 for weeks 4, 5, and 6 (60/70/70/80/80/80).
Also, apologies for not updating the last few days, had a crazy last few days between work, and this crazy 3 day backpacking trip I returned from yesterday. From this point on, ill update daily. So, weight is still the same as last checked- 182 (+2), but I expect to inflate a bit as I recover from this weekend and the tough eating schedule while hiking.

Workout-
Bench Press: 185x8 205x8 205x8 225x6

Wide Grip Pull-up: BWx12 10x10 25x8 30x4
-super set with-
Machine Fly: 160x10 175x10 160x12

DB Shoulder Press: 60x8 70x8 80x4 50x12

Cable Pull Ins: 35x15 42.5x12 50x12 50x10
-superset with-
Rope Tri Pulldowns: 60x8 60x8 50x10

Hammer Curl: 40x12 40x10 35x10

Didn't fully track the diet from this day, but it's about the same as usual. Lifts seemed to go up a bit, it's been a rocky start so I don't wanna get discouraged but I am definitely expecting things to kicks into full gear this week as I'm back on a normal schedule, (workout and eating) , and will be reaching the end of week 2.

Sides: Nothing crazy, the puffy and sensitive nips have cooled out a bit after starting two pumps of Formeron. going to keep it at 2 for a few more days sine I just upped my doses again, then fall back to one and see if I'm good.
Acne: None
Aggressiveness: Def up in the gym, a little during the day but not as I expected. I've heard trest really gives off an alpha feel, and I suppose I do feel it, although so far it's nothing crazy.
Rage: nothing
Lethargy: Very very minor. I almost don't want to comment until the formeron has fully kicked in, and my dosages and lifestyle even out this week.
SLEEP: This is really the only side effect I'm feeling now. I have always slept through the night pretty well, but almost every night since this has started I've been waking up around 1-2am. Sometimes it's to pee, which I see more as a response to increased water, and not necessRily from the actual compounds. However, when it's not to pee, it just pisses me off. I feel like I'm not well enough rested upon waking and I know I need to be.also- really wild dreams.
Libido- no issues performing, but it's not on my mind as much as normal, which I see as weird.

if anyone has experienced sleep or libido changes while on either epi or trest, feel free to chime in. Again, nothing is debilitating. I just wanted to make note of it for the purposes of fulfilling the log.

Legs today!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
In on this.

Tr3st initially had my eye, but I opted to rock out the Stano with high dosages.

The Epi has not messed with my sleep while asleep, but lately, falling asleep has been the issue.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Tr3st initially had my eye, but I opted to rock out the Stano with high dosages. The Epi has not messed with my sleep while asleep, but lately, falling asleep has been the issue.
How long before bed is your last dose? I usually take 10mg of each as my last dose at 6pm... In bed around 1030.

How's the stano going? I was looking into that as we'll but was sold on trest last minute lol.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
How long before bed is your last dose? I usually take 10mg of each as my last dose at 6pm... In bed around 1030.

How's the stano going? I was looking into that as we'll but was sold on trest last minute lol.
Probably around 8pm for last dose. In bed around 11ish.

A bit to early to tell, since today is only day 6. But overall, feeling great. I'm running 45 Epi / 800 Stano, but I'll be bumping Stano to 1000 Thursday, which will be the start of week 2.

I'm logging it, so you can see for yourself over these next 5 weeks. I just couldn't do the aromatising compounds for my first run.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the formeron helping with the estro sides. I hate the sleep issues I get on cycle too... a lot of methylated orals (havoc, msten, superdrol, etc.) give me really bad acid reflux at night.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Good to see the formeron helping with the estro sides. I hate the sleep issues I get on cycle too... a lot of methylated orals (havoc, msten, superdrol, etc.) give me really bad acid reflux at night.

Yea I definitely can feel the presence of formeron now, probably going to try one pump a day soon and see if that suffices. Interesting you mention the digestive problems, I'm not feeling acid reflux but I'm extra gassy and can feel the compounds going through me. Not very pleasant, but again I'll see how it goes. I'm hoping things will level out by Monday- start of week 3

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Gonna update when I get home- just had to say I CAN FEEEEAL IT!! I've felt great lately but holy **** today is for real! Crazy aggression, strength shot up crazy- DL 315 ->345 cleannn. Granted I have a good amount of muscle memory I'm working on but just had to say wow. Maybe the most "on" I've ever felt. Deff in the likes of M-Drol .. Which was pretty damn insane.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Trestobol: 70mg (6:30, 9, 12:30, 4, 6)
Havoc: 40mg (6:30, 12:30, 4, 7)
Formeron: 100mg (1 Pump upon wakeup, little less then 1/2 pump after shower at night)
Weight: 185lbs (+5)

Workout: Lower Body A
Deadlift: 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 345x5, 315x5 (Up 30lb from last week max)

Front Squat: 135x10, 155x8, 155x8, 185x6 (Up 30lb as well)

Leg Curls: 80x12, 95x10, 95x10 (Up 15lbs)
-Super set with-
Leg Extensions: 130x8, 150x8, 160x8 (Up 25lb)

Seated Calf Raises: 125x10, 135x8, 135x8 (Up 10lb)
-Super set with-
Shrugs: 180x10, 205x10, 230x8

Overall great day. I felt great all day, and then killed it in the gym. Super focused, intense aggressiveness, strength gains and improved endurance! As I said before, today was the first day of feeling truly ON. Anyways, went up in almost every lift. I will say though that some gains are a combo of pushing myself harder and recovering muscle memory.

Diet:
6:30
Kashi Waffles- 150cal/4g protein
Butter/syrup- 150/1
Protein- 130/24

8:30
Bagel with cream cheese- 420/16

10:30
Tuna- 330/36
Wheat Thins- 230/3
Grape Juice- 270/2

12:30
Rice and Black Beans- 550/39
Olive Oil- 200/0

3:30
Pop Tarts- 400/3

5:30
(2) Apples- 200/2
Protein- 130/24

7:00
Chicken- 130/27
Rice/Beans- 350/15
Corn on Cob- 150/4
Salad: 100/1

9:00
Greek Yogurt- 130/12

Total: 4130 cal/ 206g Protein

Upper Body B Tomorrow! Hitting the gym after work around 430, haircut, shower, out to dins with the gf... mind is set for a seafood feast. Gotta stay occupied on these quieter friday nights lol.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Literally dont have enough food in my place to satisfy my appetite. Its nuts, I eat and am starving 1.5-2 hours later.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Literally dont have enough food in my place to satisfy my appetite. Its nuts, I eat and am starving 1.5-2 hours later.
I hear you, I'm use trest right now and my appetite is ridiculous.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12- Upper Body B
Trestobol- 70mg
Havoc-40mg
Formeron- 1.5 pumps

Workout
Hammer Rows- 200x10, 230x8, 230x8

Incline DB Press- 90x6, 85x8, 70x10, 70x10

Upright Row- 95x10, 115x8, 125x6
-super set with-
Rope Pulldowns- 70x8, 60x10, 50x12

Front Raises- 25x12, 30x10, 35x8
-super set with-
Narrow Grip Pulldowns- 140x12, 140x10, 160x8

BB Curls- 65x8, 65x8, 65x8
-super set with-
Leaning DB side raises- 25x10, 25x8

A few sets of wrist curls/reverse wrist curls

Another good old day one the gym. I'm going to exchange the rope Pulldowns for skull crushers on the next upper A so I'm not doubling on a cable based excersize. Formeron is doing the trick. I only ordered 1 bottle of havoc, and so when I tried to order another I was told they had sold out... Sooooo I'm receiving a bottle of Olympus Labs Ep15tane instead! I'm looking very forward to this, and will therefore be upping the dosage from 40mg to 45 since they are in 15mg caps. This upgrade should take place by the end of the week.

This is workout was from last week, so today after work begins the first day of the 3rd week. Gonna keep going hard, and I'll put up a mid cycle review with pics next weekend!

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
What are you thoughts on the Tr3st walking into week 3?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
What are you thoughts on the Tr3st walking into week 3?
Its kind of hard to say with certainty, I'm basing my thoughts of it against a standalone epi cycle. For one, it really does alleviate the dryness, and lethargy of epi alone. I definitely feel good, and the pump is great in the gym and all day long. I only just recently kicked it to 70mg, which is definitely the spot. Anything less may not be worth it. It's hard to isolTe what I feel especially since it's been several years since any cycle- so really anything feels like gold to me. I'll keep you updated though.
What are your thoughts?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Its kind of hard to say with certainty, I'm basing my thoughts of it against a standalone epi cycle. For one, it really does alleviate the dryness, and lethargy of epi alone. I definitely feel good, and the pump is great in the gym and all day long. I only just recently kicked it to 70mg, which is definitely the spot. Anything less may not be worth it. It's hard to isolTe what I feel especially since it's been several years since any cycle- so really anything feels like gold to me. I'll keep you updated though.
What are your thoughts?
My thoughts on?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts on?
My bad got confused and thought you were running trest also... What I meant was how is the stano working? Have you ever done epi solo and had some of its classical issues?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
My bad got confused and thought you were running trest also... What I meant was how is the stano working? Have you ever done epi solo and had some of its classical issues?
I've never done anything hormonal before (except women ;) ).

This is my first go at it.

The Stano took a few days to ramp up. The Epi seemed to kick in pretty quick though, hence those early lethargy sides. Now, nothing negative to report...smooth sailing.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15- Lower Body B
Trestobol-
70mg
Havoc- 40mg
Formeron- 100mg

Workout
Deadlift- 275x8, 315x6, 345x4, 355x2

Leg Pres- 270x8, 360x6, 380x6, 410x3

Calf Raise on Leg Press- 320x12, 360x10, 360x10

DB Shrugs:
80x12, 90x10, 100x8

20 Mins Cardio on Bike.

So this is the first lower B workout I've gotten to post on this log. It's fairly similiar to lower A, but gives a more dynamic range to the DLs, allowing me to rep weights higher, while trying 1 or 2 rep max sets to really push the strength. It switches front squats for leg press, which I've always been weaker on for some reason. I normally do a superset of leg extensions/curls as well, but had to cut it short today. Felt good though, upped DL another 10lb and did some intense cardio.

I weighed in at 185 solid again, so I havnt really gained weight in a week which is odd, since I'm averaging over 4k cals a day. I'm starting to split my first meal of usually 500cals into two meals which should total closer to 800. I figure it's a good way to sneak in some morning cals. One theory I have as to my weight gain is that over the weekend I'm usually more active, and probably don't eat as much as I normally do. So, I weigh in on Monday in a bit of a deficient, and by Tuesday or Wednesday after I've swelled back up win glycogen and excess cals (plus growth). I know that's kind of a rough theory, but it does make sense to me at least. I guess we'll check it when I weigh in later on for upper body A.

Diet:
6:00am
2 Waffles (butter and syrup)- 250/14
Protein- 130/24

8:00am
Pop Tarts- 400/4

9:30am
Greek Yogurt- 400/40
Granola- 240/5

1:00pm
1/2 Chicken Parm Hero 700/50
Can of Sprite- 130/0
Strawberries- 100/1

5:30pm
Protein w/sugar- 150/24

7:00pm
Chicken Cutlets 320/30
Rice- 550/15
String Beans w/oil and vins- 150/4

9:30pm
Hot Pocket- 270/14
Greek Yogurt- 190/19

TOTAL- 4000 cals/ 238g Protein

***e Fruyo is the ****. Ep15tane is due to arrive tomorrow. Go USA soccer!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
F A G E brand fruyo. Such insensitive yogurt

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USA won!!!

Tomorrow holland is hopefully going to destroy Australia:)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I'll deff be watching that one! My roommate is going down to Brazil next week for the remainder of the cup... Lucky motha fux

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll deff be watching that one! My roommate is going down to Brazil next week for the remainder of the cup... Lucky motha fux
Really lucky....not just for the football;)

Been there. ..

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16- Upper Body A
Trest
- 70mg (630, 9, 1230, 4, 7)
Havoc- 40mg (630, 1230, 4, 7)
Weight: 186lbs (+6)

Workout:

Bench Press-
205x8, 225x8, 225x8, 235x6 (Up 10lb, and repped out 225 twice!)

Weighted wide grip pull-up-
BWx12, 25x10, 25x8, 35x4 (up 5lb)

Fly- 190x10, 190x10, 160x12

DB Shoulder Press- 65x8, 75x8, 75x6, 50x12 Arnold's (not a huge increase in weight but two solid sets of 75 should set me up for next week)
-super set with-
DB Hammer Curl- 40x12, 45x10, 45x8

Cable Pull Ins:47x15, 52x12, 52x12, 52x10
-super set with-
Rope Tri Pulldowns-57x8, 57x8, 52x10

Wrist Curls- 60x12, 60x12, 70x10 (up 10lbs)

Reverse Wrist Curls
- 40x12, 40x10, 50x8 (up 10lbs)

Awesome day! Strength was up from the start with bench and weighted pull ups. Almost back to strapping on a plate!! I really tried to push myself this workout, and will continue to make the extra effort every day... It feels great throwing on more weight like its nothing. I'll post halfway pictures this weekend, but so far I've def noticed size, fullness, vascularity and fb all improved. I'll be looking down randomly and notice how much bigger and more cut my forearms look lol. The scale showed an additional pound, so that's 6 so far. In past cycles I usually shoot up a quick 10 lbs, and finish around 15lb higher, but this cycle is showing slower steadier gains. This is also the first time I've used an AI, so that def accounts for less water weight that would immediately accumulate. Either way, I'm also cutting up so if I continue at this rate and gain over 10 lb I'll be happy.

This was last nights workout, and today is my day off. Thank god, my body is feeling it today. Every part of my body feels tired and sore- it's great. I just got my ac hooked up in my room, so I have big plans of eating and lounging in dry coolness from the minute I get home till bed.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hazy, hot and humid in nyc. :(

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Just got my OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE in!!! I gotta say I'm happy to be getting In on some Olympus- it seems like quite the reputable brand based on reviews on AM.

Thinking about it and based on my past experience with epistane, I think the havoc I've been working on may have been underdosed through the quality degrading. I've used 30mg in the past and felt a lot more by week 3 then I do now- with the trest. Regardless, I'm interested to see how OL Epi kicks in.

Does anyone know if The slightly different compound will matter at all? I know it's said to be the same pretty much, I just don't want to have a in between time without it as a new compound takes it's two weeks to kick. Probably overthinking it, but I'm curious either way.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Jump right in at 45 with the Olympus Epi. I'm bumping to 60 ;)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Jump right in at 45 with the Olympus Epi. I'm bumping to 60 ;)
Hell yea bro. When are you kicking it to 60? I may join you in a week or so...

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Hell yea bro. When are you kicking it to 60? I may join you in a week or so...
Tomorrow! Time to get after it.
I'm probably gonna grab another bottle of Stano and bump to 1200 for the last few weeks. I did the math and I'll fall short.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24
RickyBlobby Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11