PCT:
Nolva:
[20/20/10/10] (ED @ Nighttime)
DAA (Pure TEST)
[3g/3g/3g/3g]
Revolution Black PCT
[0/0/2/2/2/2] (ED @ Nighttime)
--------------------------------------------------
Eating, I put in about 230 grams of protein daily, and eat around 2500-3000 cals daily.
Basic eater folks: (Don't use toppings or dressings on anything)
Steak
Eggs
Chicken Breast
Cottage Cheese
Tuna Fish
Protein Shakes
Universal Torrent as Post Workout EVERYTIME!
(Eat all types of Veggies and fruits) (Usually One fruit a day)

I put this short cycle together to see how I would react being my first time using a Prohormone.

Training:
6 Days a week, Sunday is my only day off but I still workout one body part, I am looking to improve.

Monday: Chest and Back
Tuesday: Shoulders, Bi's, and Tri's
Wednesday: LEGS!
Thursday: Chest and Back
Friday: Shoulders, Bi's, and Tri's
Saturday: LEGS!
Sunday: (Whatever I want to work, currently working on bigger DELTS)
Not going to go deep into my exercises since, I think everyone here should know how to train like a beast. The hunger is real! I hope it's real for you too!

To catch everyone up, this is day 4 since I started. I originally wasn't going to write anything, but considering I think it helps with peoples research I might as well do so. The more information out there the better.
Hope everyone enjoys, if not, at least I have a log to go back too! HAHA.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the ride... and first

themayor

themayor

Awards
Alright, So days:
1 , 2 , 3, 4.
Nothing much different has changed, I figured this after the 6 months of research I have done with MSTEN and other PH's. I figured I wouldn't feel or see results until week 3 anywho.

But for an update, I am getting some Anastrozole or Exemestane for a stand by AI while on the cycle just in case needed.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Day 7

Day 7 is a Sunday, it's the day I only lift light and usually lift what I want to work on when it comes to growth.

So I did shoulders and quads.

It's the first experience I think I had when you guys talk about the pump being unbearable with pain. My shoulders felt like they were going to explode. They seemed to have increased in size by double. (Alot of exaggeration there) But that is what it felt like.

Other then that, just keeping you updated haven't felt the alpha feeling yet.

Alright, I'll write again.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Alright, So days: 1 , 2 , 3, 4. Nothing much different has changed, I figured this after the 6 months of research I have done with MSTEN and other PH's. I figured I wouldn't feel or see results until week 3 anywho. But for an update, I am getting some Anastrozole or Exemestane for a stand by AI while on the cycle just in case needed.
Think that's a good choice. I like aromasin or adex.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Alright, it's day 9 and I believe I feel a lump in my right nipple area, it's not sensitive or anything, but feels like something is forming.
Do you think I should start taking Adex? during my cycle?

Thanks everyone.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Not to be an ass, but if you gotta ask, you shouldn't be running this cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Run the adex

Mystere3

Awards
Msten should kick in within a week. If you can work out 7 days a week you're not training with sufficient intensity.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Msten should kick in within a week. If you can work out 7 days a week you're not training with sufficient intensity.
What do you suggest?
I'm running the Arnold Blueprint at the moment.

I could possibly be lifting heavier weight.

Mystere3

Awards
Add some intensity enhancing elements like rest pause, drop sets, supersets, forced reps, etc.

What do you suggest?
I'm running the Arnold Blueprint at the moment.

I could possibly be lifting heavier weight.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Add some intensity enhancing elements like rest pause, drop sets, supersets, forced reps, etc.
I have been doing some supersets, but maybe I will add Drop sets and rest pause into the routine and see how that works out.

I'm also taking Adex .25mg EOD for this problem, hopefully that will help it out.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Not to be an ass, but if you gotta ask, you shouldn't be running this cycle.
Your right, maybe I was stupid to even do a cycle.

But this is my first cycle, and from sources I trust they said they think MSTEN can be used by a starter. I wouldn't recommend it to someone for their first though.
But glad I set it up to run for 4 weeks instead of 6 like they were telling me to do.

But I did get excited and wanted to ask before anything, no matter how much I have read, still feel the need to ask people who know much more than I.
But you are right, but hope this will help out.

thanks again.

Mystere3

Awards
If you think you have gyno you should be doing a lot more than that.

I have been doing some supersets, but maybe I will add Drop sets and rest pause into the routine and see how that works out.

I'm also taking Adex .25mg EOD for this problem, hopefully that will help it out.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Your right, maybe I was stupid to even do a cycle. But this is my first cycle, and from sources I trust they said they think MSTEN can be used by a starter. I wouldn't recommend it to someone for their first though. But glad I set it up to run for 4 weeks instead of 6 like they were telling me to do. But I did get excited and wanted to ask before anything, no matter how much I have read, still feel the need to ask people who know much more than I. But you are right, but hope this will help out. thanks again.
No worries bro, hope it works out.

I'd up that adex though myself until those symptons die down, an then carry on with a daily dose to manage them.

25 EOD isn't gunna do much at this point.

themayor

themayor

Awards
No worries bro, hope it works out.

I'd up that adex though myself until those symptons die down, an then carry on with a daily dose to manage them.

25 EOD isn't gunna do much at this point.
Alright, I will try 1mg EOD, should be fine doing that without drying out to much and several sites confirm this to help with Gyno?
It would really help I think, how would I run this into my PCT? Which is 20/20/10/10 of Nolva
and 3g a day of DAA.

I also have Revolution Black PCT, which has Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione in it and I know that is a mild AI.

So should I only use the Adex while on cycle? and stop using it when I start up my PCT?

Thanks again for all advice!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If it was me
Nolva at 20
Adex at 1
Until symptons were gone, hopefully it will subside quickly.

Then drop the Nolva and lower the adex dose appropriately and run a small dose ED.

In pct I'd also use the Adex, Taper slowly.

Adex dosing may vary, I've never used it. But that's how I would do it, maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

themayor

themayor

Awards
If it was me
Nolva at 20
Adex at 1

Then drop the Nolva and lower the adex dose appropriately and run a small dose ED.

In pct I'd also use the Adex, Taper slowly.

Adex dosing may vary, I've never used it. But that's how I would do it, maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Was talking with a guy on Eroids, with a high lvl and many cycles under his belt.

He has good experiences with Adex, he told me whenever symptoms pop up of High estro you should start up at 0.50mg EOD. Take it up to the day of PCT then stop Adex, and don't use in PCT. That's when I will start up Nolva @ 20.

I will keep you posted, still hope I can make some good gainz while using Adex, I heard it can really dry you out, and some people have seen it help with cutting, due to its ability to get rid of water bloat so well. I will keep you all in the know!

themayor

themayor

Awards
If it was me

I'm really hoping it subsides quickly as well!!!
Thanks for holding my hand.

Mentally was not prepared as I thought, 6 months of studying LOL

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You just wanna manage estrogen, not destroy it.

That's where people get confused, they think any small amount of an AI will ruin there gains.

themayor

themayor

Awards
You just wanna manage estrogen, not destroy it.

That's where people get confused, they think any small amount of an AI will ruin there gains.
I know we need estrogen for many reasons, including building muscle. I think this is one of the reasons why AI's are confusing.
But I know the damage high Estrogen does to males, not just gyno, I'm talking organ problems and complications. So more so I
want to get this all under control due to other heath problems and of course the nipple problem lol.

Travenberger

Awards
Msten first cycle? Damn most people start with epi or halo. You went to a pretty toxic steroid to start. Hope it all works out

themayor

themayor

Awards
Msten first cycle? Damn most people start with epi or halo. You went to a pretty toxic steroid to start. Hope it all works out
I need someone to explain why toxicity matters when choosing your first cycle?
Just wondering since everyone asks and makes it seem wrong for your first cycle, why would it be better ever?

Like when is it ok to take something toxic.

Now I understand when people say WOW you choose something strong in the sense of power it packs. But not understanding why its ok later on, after some cycles toxic ones are ok to take.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
When I think of 1st cycles I don't really think in only toxicity levels.

I look at how many compounds are in it, strength,
Side effects, etc etc

Ever cycle is gunna have some negative effect on your body but as long as your prepared it shouldn't be anything to damming.

But why run a compound like Msten for your 1st cycle when you could most likely get the same results from something like epi or halo on your first run and just save Msten for down the road when you do need a stronger compound or you have a better knowledge of certain compounds and how to react to issues, such as the one your having now.

themayor

themayor

Awards
When I think of 1st cycles I don't really think in only toxicity levels.

I look at how many compounds are in it, strength,
Side effects, etc etc

Ever cycle is gunna have some negative effect on your body but as long as your prepared it shouldn't be anything to damming.

But why run a compound like Msten for your 1st cycle when you could most likely get the same results from something like epi or halo on your first run and just save Msten for down the road when you do need a stronger compound or you have a better knowledge of certain compounds and how to react to issues, such as the one your having now.
Yea, I think you make a better point with the level of strength of the PH your using. I might have made a mistake there, and shouldn't always follow others advice.

But the more I sit back and calm down, I actually think a lot of this is over reacting to sensitive nipples. Being the first time doing this, I sort of knew what to expect, but not completely. HAHA But I am glad to just have the Adex on stand by. I feel stupid for making a scare. But thanks for being there.

Mystere3

Awards
It sounds like you don't really have gyno. I personally feel that if you do, you should treat it ultra aggressively; letro tapering up to 2.5 and ralox at 60 till it's gone, then run both a week, stop ralox and taper letro. Why fck around with gyno unless you're planning to compete in bikini?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It sounds like you don't really have gyno. I personally feel that if you do, you should treat it ultra aggressively; letro tapering up to 2.5 and ralox at 60 till it's gone, then run both a week, stop ralox and taper letro. Why fck around with gyno unless you're planning to compete in bikini?
On cycle?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I guess, but if I truly had lumps, I'd stop the cycle.
And yes, I have done it before.

I don't see the point to run letro @ full dose on cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
I would stop too but a lot of ppl won't. It's very common to run full dose letro on an injectable cycle with gyno, most ppl don't want to bail on it and many of the esters are really long anyways. No reason why you can't with orals.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I could see it on a long pin cycle.

But a 4 week cycle, your gunna ruin your gains and your body and lose the gains anyway.

I didn't wanna stop my cycle but it was the smartest and most logical thing to do.

Mystere3

Awards
I could see it on a long pin cycle.

But a 4 week cycle, your gunna ruin your gains and your body and lose the gains anyway.

I didn't wanna stop my cycle but it was the smartest and most logical thing to do.
Why do you think you're going to ruin your gains with letro?

You're still going to keep gaining mass if you're taking a steroid even with low estrogen. You'll provably feel like sht but that's neither here not there.

The reason you stop the cycle is bc you don't want the anabolic to make the gyno worse, not bc you won't make gains with an AI.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Why do you think you're going to ruin your gains with letro? You're still going to keep gaining mass if you're taking a steroid even with low estrogen. You'll provably feel like sht but that's neither here not there. The reason you stop the cycle is bc you don't want the anabolic to make the gyno worse, not bc you won't make gains with an AI.
I agree and understand.

But, I can vouch for this with my own experience.
On letro at full dose, if you make any gains, there going to be minimal. When I was on a full dose, my whole body hurt. Joint pain was crazy, my lifts shot down, because of energy and strength and joint pain.

Even if I got stronger on a steroid, I wouldn't want to while on letro. Your body can't tolerate that abuse, it will tear your joints up. And yes, you do feel like ****.

It wouldn't be worth a few lbs, the gyno wouldn't go away on cycle and once you continued to Letro into pct, you'd just lose the gains.

That's from my experience with gyno and letro.

Mystere3

Awards
I've run full dose letro before on cycle with heavily aromatizing cycles (ment and dbol) and it doesn't really bother me. Different ppl react differently to it. I always use real pharmaceutical letro as well. If you're using a rc who knows what the dosing actually is.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I understand your cycle, it doesn't really pertain to his case however.

Either way, I think the points have been made.

themayor

themayor

Awards
I guess my inexperience made me think the puffiness was not good.
I don't have any itchiness though, but I will keep an eye on it every moment I have.
Yea, i don't mind if I have to bail on this cycle, it wouldn't make me mad if its end result is no gyno.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Guess it's just hard telling what the heck Gyno is. i mean i have something in my nipple but numerous people write that they do, it's not super hard at all more mushy like ya know?
This is my biggest problem, is it just getting puffy inside or gyno. wish i knew or understood the difference of both.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've had gyno, very recently actually.

If I pushed down directly on my nipple,
Then placed my finger below it,
That's where my lump was, on the gland or bottom of my nipple socket you could say.

Bastard Gyno Lol

themayor

themayor

Awards
I've had gyno, very recently actually.

If I pushed down directly on my nipple,
Then placed my finger below it,
That's where my lump was, on the gland or bottom of my nipple socket you could say.

Bastard Gyno Lol
I see, what did it feel like? mines like flat mush almost, thats disgusting right?
It's funny learning all this crap yet, without bloods I'm in the dark right now.
And getting Gyno for first time, has me stumped.

Sorry to hear you got it man, that sucks completely!!!!
I was so excited for the PH LOL Now, im like freaking idiot, i should have stayed natty LOLZ.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Felt like a lump of hard tissue.

1cm I went and had my DR verify it before I attacked it with Letro.

I don't think you got gyno bro lol
You'd know.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Felt like a lump of hard tissue.

1cm I went and had my DR verify it before I attacked it with Letro.

I don't think you got gyno bro lol
You'd know.
Oh it was really hard. hmm maybe I don't I will keep checking, just hold my hand Peppers.. wish you could touch my nipples to tell me...... .... ..

themayor

themayor

Awards
Well thanks for being there and messing around, calms my stupid nerves. lol
It's all I think about while sitting at work.