First pro hormone cycle

crumble60805

Awards
About to run first pro hormone cycle
I'm about to rub first pro hormone cycle and was looking for some tips and help. I purchased flex beast stack and was about to start it I then realized i was going on vacation in a month and a half. I was hoping someone one could tell me if I would be fine just running beast and then pct or if I should run wolverine right after beast. What I'm trying to ask is would a cycle of beast work fine by itself and then later down the road would a cycle of wolverine by itself work fine or should they be stacked.also would I be better off just running 4 weeks of beast and then pct anyways seeing that it's my first cycle?
Thanks

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You shouldn't run anything.
You should pick a better 1st cycle also.

crumble60805

Awards
You shouldn't run anything. You should pick a better 1st cycle also.
I appreciate the concern however I've already made my decision on running a cycle. I was wondering why you don't think that's a good choice though.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If I'm not mistaken those each have 3 different compounds in them. You shouldn't start with such a stack. You don't even know how your gunna react to 1 compound, let alone 3.
They both have a 19nor or Tren in them I believe also. It's just asking for trouble.

Start with a single compound and go from there.
Also if you run it like they say, it would be 8 weeks long which I wouldn't suggest either on those compounds.
Be smart bro, what's your pct consist of?
What happens if you run into gyno issues on vacation? Think it through.

crumble60805

Awards
**** someone recommended this to me. How many cycles should I run before I move on to something this advanced. PCT was going to be flex restore, animal stak and myogenix liver support. And 6-bromo during cycle

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah start smaller most people **** up their first cycle..you don't want to **** up with that product

crumble60805

Awards
So how long should I hold off on using this and do you think I need clomid when I do run this. Any recommendations for first ph cycle?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
**** someone recommended this to me. How many cycles should I run before I move on to something this advanced. PCT was going to be flex restore, animal stak and myogenix liver support. And 6-bromo during cycle
I just saved your life lol

I wouldn't ever run that cycle honestly.
Your pct should consist of the following,

Serm
AI
Natty booster
Cortisol control would be nice

Don't worry about $$ wasted, sell it if you can.
Start with a better cycle like Epi, Halo, Mechabol, something like that. Run cycle support and everyday supps throughout and a proper pct.

Your pct is the most important part. It can **** up your health an your life bro.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Beast 90 Cap.

Serving size, 1 Cap: 40mg 19-Norandrostenediol, 20mg Max-LMG, 10mg Methly Sten, 15mg Carbopol. That is a rough starter stack and I'm honestly confused by their product description.. why start a test booster 5 days before end of cycle? Nm I see what their idea was but I'd love to see LH blood work to prove out the idea of DAA increasing LH for someone in suppression due to androgen use. I've pondered doing it myself but until I have a reason or incentive lol.

crumble60805

Awards
I just saved your life lol I wouldn't ever run that cycle honestly. Your pct should consist of the following, Serm AI Natty booster Cortisol control would be nice Don't worry about $$ wasted, sell it if you can. Start with a better cycle like Epi, Halo, Mechabol, something like that. Run cycle support and everyday supps throughout and a proper pct. Your pct is the most important part. It can **** up your health an your life bro.
Do you think I need a SERM with epi, halo, or mechabol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

crumble60805

Awards
Wait I'm sort of confused is flex restore and 6 bromo considered a SERM or are we only talking about Nolva clomid and products of that nature.

crumble60805

Awards
What would your recommend Nolva or clomid?

P.S hope I can return this beast stack lol

crumble60805

Awards
Would you recommend Nolva or clomid?

P.S Hope I can return this beast stak. lol

crumble60805

Awards
Nolva would be a better choice. Give it a shot, it won't hurt to try.
My only problem with SERM is the fact that they're illegal and hard to come by not sure where to get those products unlike pro hormones which are legal and obtainable through the internet.

Also here are my stats was wondering if you had any recommendations on PH to help narrow down search.
Height:6'
Weight:210
Body Fat:17%
Bench:300lbs x 1
Deadlift:305x2
Squat:225x5
I'm looking to gain some strength and muscle but definitely cut bodyfat.
Thanks

zconners

zconners

Awards
My only problem with SERM is the fact that they're illegal and hard to come by not sure where to get those products unlike pro hormones which are legal and obtainable through the internet. Also here are my stats was wondering if you had any recommendations on PH to help narrow down search. Height:6' Weight:210 Body Fat:17% Bench:300lbs x 1 Deadlift:305x2 Squat:225x5 I'm looking to gain some strength and muscle but definitely cut bodyfat. Thanks
how old are you? Don't try what I was going to do I'm only 17 I was going to run finaflex 1-andro until I learned what porhormones can do at my age I don't want to do them now till I'm 26 or later my max bench is 275 squat 365 dead lift 395 all natural 5'9 165

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
There are sponsors on this forum that carry serms for research bro. You can get them there.

PH"s are not gunna cut you up, your diet is.
We've already given you quite a few options that will all work nicely.

Take a look at them again and google each of them and see which one you like best and we can help you with a proper layout.

crumble60805

Awards
how old are you? Don't try what I was going to do I'm only 17 I was going to run finaflex 1-andro until I learned what porhormones can do at my age I don't want to do them now till I'm 26 or later my max bench is 275 squat 365 dead lift 395 all natural 5'9 165
I'm 27

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I don't think it's necessarily about age.
You want to get the most out of your natural test levels as possible. Right now there as high as there gunna be. They'll start to drop as you get older and that's where these compounds can give you that edge again. I didn't start til 30 bro.

My cousin is a year round juicer. Never stops, he's 5"7 and 230, shredded. He wouldn't let me start when I was 25 and I listened.

I think that's a good age though bro. Just lift hard, harder than any other guy in the gym, sleep lots, eat lots.

crumble60805

Awards
There are sponsors on this forum that carry serms for research bro. You can get them there. PH"s are not gunna cut you up, your diet is. We've already given you quite a few options that will all work nicely. Take a look at them again and google each of them and see which one you like best and we can help you with a proper layout.
I know you said there are sponsors on this forum but it's really hard to tell what sites are b.s. and what are legit any ideas?

crumble60805

Awards
I don't think it's necessarily about age. You want to get the most out of your natural test levels as possible. Right now there as high as there gunna be. They'll start to drop as you get older and that's where these compounds can give you that edge again. I didn't start til 30 bro. My cousin is a year round juicer. Never stops, he's 5"7 and 230, shredded. He wouldn't let me start when I was 25 and I listened. I think that's a good age though bro. Just lift hard, harder than any other guy in the gym, sleep lots, eat lots.
Been doing the above for sometime now and have been contemplating steroids/ph for about a year I think I'm ready and appreciate all the help. I couldn't be more pleased with joining this forum.