Cycle feedback .. Cmon, lend me ur ear

Tony1354142

Tony1354142

Awards
Ok a little background. 32yr old. 5'8". 180 lbs . 9-11% BF. AAS on and off for the last 12 years. Went clean for 5. Been back for 2 years. New to PH's which was my last run . ****in loved it. Exceeded expectations. So I'm gonna go again July 1st but here's where I'm conflicted. 1st lemme state that SIZE AND STRENGTH are my goal here. Lean as possible but size and strength are the main focus. Last cycle
Weeks
1-4
M-sten @ 30mg daily
4-andro @ 2 caps daily
Econtrol
Liver armor @ 1800 mg daily
Liv.52
Pct
Tamoxifen (Nolva) 40/20/20/20
Econtrol

Great gains and great recovery. I wanna run 4-andro @ 4 caps daily this go but where I'm struggling is to run super Dmz 3.0 @ 2 caps daily or msten at 30mg again. I know that super Dmz 3.0 has three potent compounds dosed @ 10mg a piece to equal 30m but are these three together set to produce the se gains a 30mg of msten alone? I'll be taking 2 caps but I just wanted some feedback. How would the two compare although it's hard to tell. No one can really say what this compound would do in MY body. Plus with it having a methylated version of 1-AD would it be better to run 4-andro @ 3 caps a day instead of 4? Since it has 10mg already? And just run at 3 caps for longer? Idk. I'm struggling here with this decision. Super Dmz 3.0 has some really great reviews and nice logs. So, let's here it fellas....

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Super DMZ 3.0 will be enough. Running that many compounds throw your liver isn't a good idea. Stick to either the Msten high dose or DMZ.

Personally Id lean towards the DMZ 3.0 from the logs and reviews it has.

Tony1354142

Tony1354142

Awards
I've checked some of the logs. They say sides weren't bad at 2 a day. I'll wait till payday before I make my decision. Tough tough tough