Tren a and test p

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Id like to hear some feed back on this
Iv done 2 pins so far
First pin was 1cc/1cc each 100mg
I was sick all that night felt like I had the flu couldn't sleep felt like hell.
Second pin 50/50mg Of each in the delts and I couldn't even lift my shoulder it hurt so bad, I think my wife may have screwed up the shot but holy hell it hurt so bad, no redness no swoleness.
Feeling good today and went total beast mode in the gym. Seriously conflicted if I should keep doing it he pain of the pip is bad but is the results gonna be worth it. Id like to hear some feedback?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've made another thread about this didn't you?

Thought we came to a conclusion?

Pip should get better. It is ruff the first shot of each.

Not sure if you get used to the pain, or the pain is less?

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
You've made another thread about this didn't you? Thought we came to a conclusion? Pip should get better. It is ruff the first shot of each. Not sure if you get used to the pain, or the pain is less?
I wanted to hear other peoples responses
Get a few responses,
Seems like people don't go on this site to much I guess

Fulton

Awards
The first pins of anything tend to be the worse . It will be better if your gear is good. I'm on my first Tren A , Test P , masteron cycle . The pain of the test p was worse then test e from past cycles . For the Tren A the pain is tolerable but got easier as the weeks go by . It's more like a burn / angry aggravation really for both tren and test . Most pins now after week five I don't feel much of anything .

If the pain is unbearable you might have bad gear but I doubt it . Just suck it up and the results are awesome but remember diet and strength training are whats makes the difference.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Clearly you're a little ill informed or you'd know a few things like:
A) prop has a bad rep for nasty pip
B) why in the hell would you pin 100/100 ace/prop on your first cycle of this mix?
C) virgin muscle is prone to pip

It looks like this is your first cycle... And you're being a bit dumb about it. I could be wrong but the evidence points to that.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
The first pins of anything tend to be the worse . It will be better if your gear is good. I'm on my first Tren A , Test P , masteron cycle . The pain of the test p was worse then test e from past cycles . For the Tren A the pain is tolerable but got easier as the weeks go by . It's more like a burn / angry aggravation really for both tren and test . Most pins now after week five I don't feel much of anything . If the pain is unbearable you might have bad gear but I doubt it . Just suck it up and the results are awesome but remember diet and strength training are whats makes the difference.
Ya your right I pinned today and it wasn't bad at all for my 3rd pin. My virgin skin is a little better, I was informed about it but didn't think anything of it when time came. Thanks for the reply

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Clearly you're a little ill informed or you'd know a few things like: A) prop has a bad rep for nasty pip B) why in the hell would you pin 100/100 ace/prop on your first cycle of this mix? C) virgin muscle is prone to pip It looks like this is your first cycle... And you're being a bit dumb about it. I could be wrong but the evidence points to that.
We'll I was told by one of my meat head friends that was to do, so I did, I did my 3rd pin today no pain at all was really smooth. Thanks for the response

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Clearly you're a little ill informed or you'd know a few things like:
A) prop has a bad rep for nasty pip
B) why in the hell would you pin 100/100 ace/prop on your first cycle of this mix?
C) virgin muscle is prone to pip

It looks like this is your first cycle... And you're being a bit dumb about it. I could be wrong but the evidence points to that.
Nuff said

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We'll I was told by one of my meat head friends that was to do, so I did, I did my 3rd pin today no pain at all was really smooth. Thanks for the response
And this is why people get totally messed up when taking things. You honestly should stop this cycle now before you do some serious damage to yourself and start over once you've done a ton of research (YOUR OWN RESEARCH NOT ASKING A BRO AT THE GYM). Its the smartest thing to do.

I assume you'll ignore that last statement as most people do, but do you at least have the rest of your cycle and your PCT lined up? And if so, what is it?

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
And this is why people get totally messed up when taking things. You honestly should stop this cycle now before you do some serious damage to yourself and start over once you've done a ton of research (YOUR OWN RESEARCH NOT ASKING A BRO AT THE GYM). Its the smartest thing to do. I assume you'll ignore that last statement as most people do, but do you at least have the rest of your cycle and your PCT lined up? And if so, what is it?
I'll be running clomid 100/75/50/25

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
And I already corrected the mistakes
But thanks for your concern I got everything back on track and feeling great.

Fulton

Awards
How did you correct the mistakes ? I'm on my first Tren A cycle and was curious on what you changed ! I'm running Tren A , Test P , and Masteron all at 400 a week - EOD pins of course and doing great !! I hear to pin ED . Only sides are acne on the shoulders and night sweats . I hope others have advice for making yours or my cycle better this cycle or the next with advice .

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
The mistake is he jumped straight to tren on his fist cycle

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
How did you correct the mistakes ? I'm on my first Tren A cycle and was curious on what you changed ! I'm running Tren A , Test P , and Masteron all at 400 a week - EOD pins of course and doing great !! I hear to pin ED . Only sides are acne on the shoulders and night sweats . I hope others have advice for making yours or my cycle better this cycle or the next with advice .
Don't listen to these guys there just praying on the people that are just trying to strengthen are knowledge on it just like there did at one point or another.
I haven't really had any side effects except for when I pinned to much, I felt like I had the flu felt terrible, other then that the only thing I have is insane dreams and hard to sleep but I take melatonen, u should get some of that it's natural and it will help u sleep if your having trouble. If u can pin ed all the better I'm not one for It I pin eod, I'm still trying to find variety of where to pin
I corrected my mistakes by finding the sweet spot of how much to be taking of each tren and test.
This is my 3rd cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't listen to these guys there just praying on the people that are just trying to strengthen are knowledge on it just like there did at one point or another. I haven't really had any side effects except for when I pinned to much, I felt like I had the flu felt terrible, other then that the only thing I have is insane dreams and hard to sleep but I take melatonen, u should get some of that it's natural and it will help u sleep if your having trouble. If u can pin ed all the better I'm not one for It I pin eod, I'm still trying to find variety of where to pin I corrected my mistakes by finding the sweet spot of how much to be taking of each tren and test. This is my 3rd cycle
Were not praying on people were criticizing them for not having all the knowledge necessary before starting their cycle. You shouldn't be asking questions when a problem arises but rather see what problems you could have ahead of time and have a plan b already on tap in case.

Now for some advice since that's what you're looking for: injection sites... 2 quads, 2 delts, 2 glutes, 2 ventrogluts. If you have a buddy lats are doable as well. I've seen people suggest chest, biceps, and calves as well but I've never done them and don't plan to. 6-8 sites is more then enough even pinning ed. I just rotate left, right, of each muscle and every 7th or 9th day you're back at the start which with the short esters is far more then enough time.

If you need help finding exact locations to stick the pin try siteinjections.com. They have it all with pics there.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Were not praying on people were criticizing them for not having all the knowledge necessary before starting their cycle. You shouldn't be asking questions when a problem arises but rather see what problems you could have ahead of time and have a plan b already on tap in case. Now for some advice since that's what you're looking for: injection sites... 2 quads, 2 delts, 2 glutes, 2 ventrogluts. If you have a buddy lats are doable as well. I've seen people suggest chest, biceps, and calves as well but I've never done them and don't plan to. 6-8 sites is more then enough even pinning ed. I just rotate left, right, of each muscle and every 7th or 9th day you're back at the start which with the short esters is far more then enough time. If you need help finding exact locations to stick the pin try siteinjections.com. They have it all with pics there.
Iv been to the site but just haven't got the nerve up to hit the quads because of the stories Iv heard and I don't no what ventrogluts are
But tomorrow I'm gonna go for the quads Iv seen many vids pics and help from people it's just about doing it now.
I had all the info before hand this hole post was just to hear if other people have had anything similar.
It's long gone now the pain is over and I'm back to pinning

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Iv been to the site but just haven't got the nerve up to hit the quads because of the stories Iv heard and I don't no what ventrogluts are But tomorrow I'm gonna go for the quads Iv seen many vids pics and help from people it's just about doing it now. I had all the info before hand this hole post was just to hear if other people have had anything similar. It's long gone now the pain is over and I'm back to pinning
Quads are the easiest thing to pin IMO. Never had a problem except maybe occasionally a little blood. Ventrogluts are basically the muscle near your hip bone. Makes a lot of ppl really nervous to pin there cuz it feel really small but it's a deep muscle and can take a lot of gear at once. Also it's not something you'd train so if pip is an issue that's a perfect place to not impact your workouts at all. Can make you walk funny tho ha

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Quads are the easiest thing to pin IMO. Never had a problem except maybe occasionally a little blood. Ventrogluts are basically the muscle near your hip bone. Makes a lot of ppl really nervous to pin there cuz it feel really small but it's a deep muscle and can take a lot of gear at once. Also it's not something you'd train so if pip is an issue that's a perfect place to not impact your workouts at all. Can make you walk funny tho ha
Oh ya your right I have heard of that
I was looking for a spot there the other day but I didn't get it and was scared cuz of the exact thing u said
I'll have to look into it further
I'm gonna hit my quads tomorrow and jus go for broke I can't just hit glutes and delts
I'll let u know how it does

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh ya your right I have heard of that I was looking for a spot there the other day but I didn't get it and was scared cuz of the exact thing u said I'll have to look into it further I'm gonna hit my quads tomorrow and jus go for broke I can't just hit glutes and delts I'll let u know how it does
The way I found it was to start at the point of my hip bone and go down about 2" and then back towards that butt cheek about 2". Sit down and stand up a few times and you should feel the muscle bulge out on the way down. You can grab onto it and it should feel roughly the size of a big walnut or so. It's scary but it's a great place once you've found it. Pin sitting down and you shouldn't have a problem

Also of you're very lean (10% or less) it is much easier to actually see. If you're over 15% you prob will have a terrible time finding it cuz it'll be covered by fat and won't bulge as much.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Don't listen to these guys there just praying on the people that are just trying to strengthen are knowledge on it just like there did at one point or another. I haven't really had any side effects except for when I pinned to much, I felt like I had the flu felt terrible, other then that the only thing I have is insane dreams and hard to sleep but I take melatonen, u should get some of that it's natural and it will help u sleep if your having trouble. If u can pin ed all the better I'm not one for It I pin eod, I'm still trying to find variety of where to pinI corrected my mistakes by finding the sweet spot of how much to be taking of each tren and test.This is my 3rd cycle
oh my bad, sounds like your good to go. good luck with that

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
The way I found it was to start at the point of my hip bone and go down about 2" and then back towards that butt cheek about 2". Sit down and stand up a few times and you should feel the muscle bulge out on the way down. You can grab onto it and it should feel roughly the size of a big walnut or so. It's scary but it's a great place once you've found it. Pin sitting down and you shouldn't have a problem Also of you're very lean (10% or less) it is much easier to actually see. If you're over 15% you prob will have a terrible time finding it cuz it'll be covered by fat and won't bulge as much.
Alright thank you, I'm not exactly sure of Bf, but I'm pretty lean almost skinny at that but the cycle is helping, I'll try and find it, how is the pip if there is any. And thanks for helping me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alright thank you, I'm not exactly sure of Bf, but I'm pretty lean almost skinny at that but the cycle is helping, I'll try and find it, how is the pip if there is any. And thanks for helping me
Pip is totally dependent on the gear, not really on the actual pinning process. Some ester (such as prop) are far more prone to pip but it also depends on the oil and concentration. It can differ vial to vial even from the same lab.

When I did my first prop only cycle i got pretty stiff the first 2-3 weeks. Not painful per say but more like really tight and a dull ache. nothing that hindered performance but I usually walked a little funny the next day or so ha.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
what size gauge are you using? correct me if I am wrong but running the same ml/mg test and tren are they fighting each other ? I just did mine , and now everyone is different , 100 test p/ 300 tren per week eod pinning and it was fine , nothng to brag about but no issues what so ever. like booneman said research is the key to a clean and safe one.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what size gauge are you using? correct me if I am wrong but running the same ml/mg test and tren are they fighting each other ? I just did mine , and now everyone is different , 100 test p/ 300 tren per week eod pinning and it was fine , nothng to brag about but no issues what so ever. like booneman said research is the key to a clean and safe one.
I always use 25g x 1" for everything and never had any issues.

It's not a fight between the test and tren because the tren just takes preference of the receptors leaving most of the test out.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
I always use 25g x 1" for everything and never had any issues. It's not a fight between the test and tren because the tren just takes preference of the receptors leaving most of the test out.
I run the test and tren equal, as we'll haven't had problems I'll be pinning today I use 25 1 1/2" for glutes and 25 1" for everything else

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
I always use 25g x 1" for everything and never had any issues. It's not a fight between the test and tren because the tren just takes preference of the receptors leaving most of the test out.
Just got done with quads went as smooth as a babies but, don't no why I was so worried