lumps under nipple

hockey7freak7

Awards
I just finished my cycle and pat cycle and I just noticed 2 pin sized lumps just on my right side under nipple. Is that common and what can I take to get rid of it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats pat cycle, and what did you run?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Probably catching rebound.
Erase probably didn't do much.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a clone? odd you got a lump from hdrol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

hockey7freak7

Awards
No it wasn't a clone should itry keep taking erase like 3 pills a day for a week?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Smh at this whole thread.
Halo or not, it really doesn't matter, gyno is possible regardless.

How long ago did you finish pct?
Did you run erase past your serm?

hockey7freak7

Awards
Smh at this whole thread.
Halo or not, it really doesn't matter, gyno is possible regardless.

How long ago did you finish pct?
Did you run erase past your serm?
I ran erase 2 weeks past torem. And I got the torem from great white pep

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Idk about that peptide company, I've heard of them but not sure.

Like, they said above, are you sure you got lumps?
If you do, I'd get on the protocol ASAP while it's fresh. Letro n Ralox, don't **** around with it.

hockey7freak7

Awards
Idk about that peptide company, I've heard of them but not sure.

Like, they said above, are you sure you got lumps?
If you do, I'd get on the protocol ASAP while it's fresh. Letro n Ralox, don't **** around with it.
Yea im sure I can feel it there pretty small but sensitive and for protocol how much do I dose

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That sucks bro,
There's really 2 ways to go about it. Letro n Ralox or Ralox alone. Letro sucks, but if there are lumps I'm guessing the Erase didn't do **** for you so your gunna need an AI.
Ralox @ 60 a day
Letro @ 2.5 a day

Don't start letro at 2.5, start at .5 or 1.0 and go up from there.

hockey7freak7

Awards
That sucks bro,
There's really 2 ways to go about it. Letro n Ralox or Ralox alone. Letro sucks, but if there are lumps I'm guessing the Erase didn't do **** for you so your gunna need an AI.
Ralox @ 60 a day
Letro @ 2.5 a day

Don't start letro at 2.5, start at .5 or 1.0 and go up from there.
Thanks man are they both liquid or what

hockey7freak7

Awards
How long am I on it for I kno until it goes away but about like 2weeks?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
2 weeks is wishful thinking but it's possible depending on various things.

I wouldn't put a time frame on it.
Just run it until it's gone, then another 5-7 days after to be sure.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yea im sure I can feel it there pretty small but sensitive and for protocol how much do I dose
Bro, honestly at this point I wouldnt risk it. Just go to your physician and tell em what happened and get some real help before it gets out of control.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Bro, honestly at this point I wouldnt risk it. Just go to your physician and tell em what happened and get some real help before it gets out of control.
That's not a bad idea. I went to my doctor and confirmed I had it before I started on my Letro N Serm. Either way, he's probably not gunna give you anything for it. Just have to cut it out.

Mystere3

Awards
I would run letro and ralox RCs to manage it. Don't f around with gyno.

A physician isn't going to give someone something so aggressive for gyno, and will almost never give people an AI; there's too many side effects and people are too stupid to take it correctly in general.

I'll prescribe people ralox alone at 60 for a month for gyno, typically.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I would run letro and ralox RCs to manage it. Don't f around with gyno.

A physician isn't going to give someone something so aggressive for gyno, and will almost never give people an AI; there's too many side effects and people are too stupid to take it correctly in general.

I'll prescribe people ralox alone at 60 for a month for gyno, typically.
That's not a bad idea. I went to my doctor and confirmed I had it before I started on my Letro N Serm. Either way, he's probably not gunna give you anything for it. Just have to cut it out.
Sorry guys, I should have been more clear.

Take Ralox or Letro but still talk to a doc, some of them are cool about it.

hockey7freak7

Awards
Sorry guys, I should have been more clear.

Take Ralox or Letro but still talk to a doc, some of them are cool about it.
Should I take anything with Letro like nolva? And if not what else can I take with letro to keep my sex drive up

Mystere3

Awards
Why don't you read the post you're quoting? Take ralox (60 mg/day) and letro (0.5 d1, 1 mg day 2, 1.5 mg day 3, 2 mg day 4, 2.5 mg day 5, continue at 2.5 until the gyno is gone). When the gyno is gone, run both for one more week, then stop the ralox and taper the letro down the same way you tapered up.

See why I I don't prescribe this? A majority of ppl would f it up.

hockey7freak7

Awards
Why don't you read the post you're quoting? Take ralox (60 mg/day) and letro (0.5 d1, 1 mg day 2, 1.5 mg day 3, 2 mg day 4, 2.5 mg day 5, continue at 2.5 until the gyno is gone). When the gyno is gone, run both for one more week, then stop the ralox and taper the letro down the same way you tapered up.

See why I I don't prescribe this? A majority of ppl would f it up.
Thats why I ask to make sure I don't **** **** up

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It's cool bro, you just gotta understand what your doing and why to avoid issues.

So if you still have questions, just ask.