Stenadrol/Test E/ Masteron E 16/18 WEEKS! LOG! IRON TIME!

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Supppp Matessss, Aussie brah checking IN!

Stats:
Training: Serious Last year or so. On and off before.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185lb
BF: 13-15%
Cycle History: Superdrol Full dose, Loved it no sides at all.
Goals: Gain muscle mass. I want to hit day 220lb mark one day. Ok so ill spell out the whole cycle. Ive got EVERYTHING on hand but the test and mast, and ill be getting that this weekend :).
Will post before pics tomorrow and pics of the Stack :).

Weeks:
1-4 Stenadrol Olympus Labs
1-16 Test E 400mg
1-16 Masteron E 400mg
12-18 Epi/Tren

Okay. So the Epi and Tren are Brawn Nutrition. The tren is the None Methyl version. I'm thinking running it at the end of the cycle. Thats about 8 weeks break after stenadrol. Will take Cel cycle assist throughout the whole 16 weeks. I Think start the tren/epi at week 12-18, due to the test e being a long ester should still almost all be there till week 18. What do you guys think about the tren/epi part of the cycle? Cut it out and just go with what ive got? Or just run it at the back end like ive got it here? Btw Yes i know ill be shutdown like crazy after this length of a cycle.

Cycle support:
ISO Sensation (Quick protein post workout)
ISO Mass (Gainer)
Ar1macare Pro
Cel Cycle assist
Cycle support
Fish oil 2000mg
Sns Ciccus
Mens Multi
Vitamin B6
Taurine

PCT: Clomid
Nolvadex
DAA
TestooMaxx

Can provide full diet, If requested.
Macros:
Give or take a calories.
Calories: 4600
Protein: 419
Carbohydrates: 628
Fats: 218
Routine:
Will most likely do more. But was written for me by a trainer mate. WIll not be posting lifts unless i feel their impressive, Im self conscious about the weight i can lift lol. Its to small in my opinion.

5 day split training. mostly 5x10 style, explosive going out/pulling and slooowww return to base.

Before pics

Bad Lighting!
Inb4 fat ****!
Inb4 dirty bulk 101

IMG_2919.jpg
IMG_2920.jpg
IMG_2921.jpg
IMG_2922.jpg

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Update.

The ***company*** I'm getting my test and mast has told me there's a delay in my order.. Not happy but meh what do you do.

I'll still be starting my stenadrol tomorrow regardless :) can't wait!

On a side note, lower back is telling me not to start tomorrow, pain from a bad form Deadlift tightness all in the lower back. Hope it's not serious. But I've given it 3 days to heal so **** it need to harden up. :p

Will post before pics tomorrow.

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
First day in. Took two in the morning and headed to the gym.

5 minute warm up on a jogging speed and boy into it. I did chest today instead of legs, I plan to make legs Thursday so I can add some chest workouts after my leg day.

Will do the same on chest day but the opposite I'll add some leg workouts after the full leg day :). Killed it today as usual no effects as of yet obviously ;)

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Late post.

Hit shoulders today. Everything went wrong woke up late got to gym and had to ****. So my workout was rushed but still got a good pump going. Only second day can't wait for it to kick in earnestly!

alts

Awards
I always have to chit before my workout. think its the pre...

also man, edit the first post and put everything in paragraphs.

Much easier to read i think it'll get a few more people join in for the ride

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure. ....stenadrol as kicker, yeah buddy!!!

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Will do alts!

Thanks for subbing guys! I'm loving it so far. So we shall see! Anyone have any HGH experience? I've for some sitting around and tbh dunno if I should throw it in my cycle lol :p

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in!

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
BACK DAY TODAY!!!

I've had issues with lower back tightness.. Add that to the pumps = excruciating pain.. I don't think it's all the stenadrol, my tightness would be a large factor. Used a foam roller and that helped a lot.

As I said above. I'm weak in general. But these lifts have all either gone up by a few lbs or become easier to get in the higher rep range. And it's only day one!!

Back day
o Deadlift 5 x 6 180lb
o Bent-Over Barbell Row 5 x 8 160lb
o Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs 5 x 8 150lb
o Straight-Arm Pull-down 5 x 12 110lb < LOVE THESE!
o Wide grip cable row: 4x8 140lb

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
LEGOOOOOO DAY!

Killed leg day today. Pumps in the back again... Nothing my taurine hasn't taken care of but damn at the gym it's killer, LOVE that foam roller!

PS: weight up too 191lb! A gain of 6lb in 4 days! Stenadrol at its best!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LEGOOOOOO DAY!

Killed leg day today. Pumps in the back again... Nothing my taurine hasn't taken care of but damn at the gym it's killer, LOVE that foam roller!

PS: weight up too 191lb! A gain of 6lb in 4 days! Stenadrol at its best!!
6lbs in 4 days? Damn....gotta love that;)

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
6lbs in 4 days? Damn....gotta love that;)
Thanks bro. Machine actually came back at 88kgs but I took away 1 kilo for shoes etc. Hadn't eaten yet since it was early morning and had just gone toilet. So I set out 1kg for cloths and shoes. Even with that it's still 6lbs in 4 days.. Got damnnnnnnn lol

Day off today. Time to rest :)

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Arm day today, starting to get huge pumps! Love it!

Had a really monster drive at the gym stenadrol working. Checked weight I'm at 89.3 **** guys I started at like 84-85kg less then a week ago lol

alts

Awards
Arm day today, starting to get huge pumps! Love it!

Had a really monster drive at the gym stenadrol working. Checked weight I'm at 89.3 **** guys I started at like 84-85kg less then a week ago lol
big weight jump there mate. You taking pre workout aswell?

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Nah I don't run ore workouts on cycle. would rather avoid the increase in heart rate and blood pressure :).

Thanks man eating a lot so that's contributed too

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
FIRST injection today.

250mg test
200 masteron

Didn't hurt at all. Glute and shoulder. The shoulder one is quaked as ****.

BEAST TIME! Will post progress pic in 3 weeks!

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Yahhhhh boyyyyy chest today! Ruined the damn gym, so much aggression on sets I just feel like yelling FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! Lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yahhhhh boyyyyy chest today! Ruined the damn gym, so much aggression on sets I just feel like yelling FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! Lol
Yeah buddy.....alpha feeling for sure:)

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Lol oh how I love steroids :)
Back day! Boom baby! Same aggression drive and focus. ****ing love it! Back pumps where crazy though but kept foam roller near by so all good.

Totally agree. Love it!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I like how no ****s are givin about the pain of back pumps, that's what I like to see ;)
You notice any effects in strength yet?

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
I like how no ****s are givin about the pain of back pumps, that's what I like to see ;) You notice any effects in strength yet?
Haha I just push through it man **** it. I mean it's painful to the point of immobility, but a bit of taurine and foam roller between sets really helps.

Not really training for strength but yah for sure, my back lifts have gone up, for example today I pushed 8 reps of 78kg on the row machine with good form. Never did that before lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Kill em man. Go by the mirror, if you like the changes you're seeing then that's a successful run!

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Kill em man. Go by the mirror, if you like the changes you're seeing then that's a successful run!

Thanks brah :) will post pics in 3 weeks. Me and my mates will be going to supanova *like comic con* as the 300 Spartans. Gonna look swole for it :)

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates guys.

Wednesday was arm day. **** my life.. I LOVE 21s and I HATEEEEEEEE 21s... The pain was crazy pumps and gaiiinnnzzzzzzz!

Thursday: leg day follow by some chest. Killed it as usual, I found I was more aggressive in my squats and leg workouts. I've got to say I've gone up in lifts by about 10-15kg each lift srs. That's all 8-10 reps.

Last few days been getting excruciating headaches. Drank more water.

Back pumps have been ridicules in the morning at night and at my workouts.. It's crazy as soon as my taurine stops my lower my wants to seize the **** up! :( will continue anyway. This is probably because I started stenadrol on the full dose of 4 pills a day lol

Will post pics in 2 weeks