Cycle advice

subfighter

Awards
This is my 3rd cycle. I'm doing 250mg of test ent 2x a week as well as 200mg of Eq 2x a week as well as 20mg of dbol once a day for 20 days as it was left over from last time. Lastly I'm taking Gh for the 1st time. My friend told me 4iu a day 5 days on 2 off as well as anti estrogen. I took my 1st shots a couple days ago and started the dbol yesterday. I'm fine except for pain in my right hands in the joints. Especially the knuckles. I was thinking it was maybe to much gh but my friend said that's not much and taking that shuts down my gh production as it is. Any advice is appreciated. I'm pretty well versed and knowledgable in everything except the gh. Everything for the most part I find on the net regarding gh is everyone contradicting everyone else. Thx also I already have everything for my pct and was planning on continuing with the gh for up to 3-6 mths. I'm going to cycle for 10 weeks then take at least 12 off before my next cycle. I'm 38 198lbs 8% bodyfat last time I checked. I just cut 20lbs in the last 6mths getting my diet right as well as getting back into decent shape. I've been working out again for a little over a yr after Phys therapy for having my shoulder scoped. I lift 3x a wk do Jiu Jitsu and other martial arts 5x a week and just started doing yoga again as well. My goal over the next yr is to pack on 25-30 lbs of lean muscle and keep it. I've also got a friend that's a nurse who's going to do my lab work every 4 weeks