summer shredden with Ironflex

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Whats going on AM?! Summer is upon us and with me living in SoCal I have some high standards as to what is acceptable for a beach body.
For the Next six weeks I will be running Brawn (epi) and Stanozane
My dose will be as follows
week1 Stan600mg (complete)
Week2 Stan600 Epi 30mg
Week3 Stan800 Epi 30
Week4 Stan800 Epi 45
Week5 Stan1000 Epi 45
Week6 Stan1000 Epi 60
Week7 Stan600 Epi45

PCT Torem DAA and Formabolic

On cycle support will be Liver support and Cycle Defense as well as fish oil and cissus

Training will be a 10X5 style hitting back and chest legs and abs and shoulders and arms 2 days on 1 day off I may string more workouts together as my recovery time should be increased.

Diet will be protein and fat dominant as I will be attempting a recomp/ mild cut.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in :)

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Thanks for the link.

Will be fun to compare notes.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I told you!! As U increase the Epi raise the Stano :) like u have it laid out
Got that already in my lay out :sly:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in. Why do you have week 7 lowering dose?
Caz recommended doing this to help ease into pct with out having a libido crash. figured it cant hurt to give it a shot.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Caz recommended doing this to help ease into pct with out having a libido crash. figured it cant hurt to give it a shot.
Not trying to argue here but. Wouldn't it be better to skip the 7th week if you want to recover faster, cause you will most likely not make any gains in that 7th week just prolong recovery

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not trying to argue here but. Wouldn't it be better to skip the 7th week if you want to recover faster, cause you will most likely not make any gains in that 7th week just prolong recovery
The seventh week of Stano will be the 6th week of Epi and thats really where I am going to get my gains. I am also considering getting some osta rx and running a Serm and a Sarm in pct.

stann123

stann123

Awards
The seventh week of Stano will be the 6th week of Epi and thats really where I am going to get my gains. I am also considering getting some osta rx and running a Serm and a Sarm in pct.
Doesn't really make sense to me but good luck man, will be here. What dose are you planning on running the osta at?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Doesn't really make sense to me but good luck man, will be here. What dose are you planning on running the osta at?
with the osta rx it would be like 13mg and then all the other stuff they put in it

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
with the osta rx it would be like 13mg and then all the other stuff they put in it
Osta low dose thru PCT and continued 4 weeks after is awesome .. Doing that right now, gained 2 more lbs in PCT! No recovery issues either :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Osta low dose thru PCT and continued 4 weeks after is awesome .. Doing that right now, gained 2 more lbs in PCT! No recovery issues either :)
I have heard anything less than 10mg is a waist what are your thoughts ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
10 is a good dose.
Being that it is pct would it be good to ramp up first two weeks at 5 then bump up to 10? or just do 10 throughout?

Mystere3

Awards
I typically go 4, seems like a good length.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Interested to see you results. Also wanted to know is there a reason for 8 weeks and are you getting bloods after?
Bloods no, but I've done this twice and had great results. Personally I like to run lower dose longer cycles.. I feel the gains come on slow and are easier to keep. Also Osta is great for helping heal joints, so I also use it to help relieve my achy joints a common side from a dry cycle like Epi.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I will have enough to do 45 days at 13mg ed

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You ever run it before??? If not u will enjoy it..
Nope but all the cool kids are doing it so in the spirit of being an informed rep I figured I would give it a shot

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn right the cool kids are doin it ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
No true. Original study was done with 3mg on the elderly, and they managed LBM. Granted the age and hormone difference, 3mg would suffice, considering your hormones will be rebounding anyhow.

Here http://meeting.ascopubs.org/cgi/content/abstract/25/18_suppl/9119

Edit- I like 10mg for pct. I've been on 20mg for almost seven weeks now. I have noticed nut atrophy however
How would you notice when they are so small to begin with???? LMAO!! :icon_lol:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nope but all the cool kids are doing it so in the spirit of being an informed rep I figured I would give it a shot
Takes about 2 weeks to feel it at 10mg but you will like it ..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit up legs today but after only getting 6 hrs of sleep due to staying up till 2 watching the marathon that was Wolf of Wall Street I didnt feel like I was 100%

Jefferson DL 135X10X2 185X10X2 225X5X2 275X5X2
Plate Grip Deadlifts 225X10X2
Leg Press 5 plates ES X15X5 SS with calve press 15X5
Seated Calve raises 100lbs ES X10X5
Box Step ups 50lb Db's 10 steps EL X5 sets

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol, you always kick a**, McCrew!
Im going to have to step up the game on my deads at least. Im going to try and hit 420 for this cycle. I have been stuck at 415 for a while now

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to have to step up the game on my deads at least. Im going to try and hit 420 for this cycle. I have been stuck at 415 for a while now
You'll get it! Doesn't sound like a big difference but it is. I have the same problem with my bench. :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You'll get it! Doesn't sound like a big difference but it is. I have the same problem with my bench. :)
Once I broke 400 every 5 lb bump has been a task!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mystere3

Awards
I think 531 bb and 531 triumvirate are pretty good but I think variation from week to week help prevent adaptation. A lot of people don't agree tho, apparently jay cutler did the same workout for his entire career.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25