EP15TANE & TR3ST LOG (+Furaza300 + Ostabol)

B

bomb

Awards
ayeee,

finally I got my things together and I am ready to take the gaintrain.

I will use:

Olympus Labs EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
Olympus Labs TR3ST 50/50/50/50/50/50/75/75
Olympus Labs AR1M4CARE PRO 2-3 caps ed
BLR Formeron: 1-2 pumps ed
maybe a 4 weeker of FURAZA-300 @ 300mg ed

PCT:
either:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
SUP3R PCT: dosage?
DAA 3gr ed

or:
after cycle
5 weeks Ostabol @10mg + SUP3R PCT
then Nolva 10/10/10/10

I will probably get my bloods today so I will start this week if everything is fine.
I will post updates and maybe pics :D

my question is:
i have one bottle of arimacare (120 caps) and 1 bottle formeron (120pumps)
how should I Combine them during the 8 week cycle ?
i thought of 2 caps arimacare + 1 pump formeron ( dont wanna crush estro)
so I would have some leftover formeron for next cycle or osta Bridge.

Curious for your Input bros :thanks:

M

Mystere3

Awards
That's not how you should run osta; you want to run it at the same time as the serm if you use it in pct.

B

bomb

Awards
thanks mate - so ill expand to 5 weeks pct nolva 20/20/10/10/5 beside osta 10mg

sounds good ?

B

bomb

Awards
Hey,

so yesterday I got my bloods back and it seems that somehow my hormones are not balanced out:
estrogen (e2) 49,9pg/ml reference: 10-39
prolactin: 9,9ng/ml reference: 4,1-15,3
testosteron: 9,79ng/ml reference: 2,5-8,4

so you can see testosterone and estrogen are elevated.
My question is – how can that be ?
I was taking 6 bromo last week at 150mg a day for one week but then I stopped because I wanted to get my bloods and wanted a clear result.
So I discontinued last Wednesday and got my bloods yesterday. Is this some form of estro rebound ? how are elevated testosterone levels plausible ?
Btw i´m not taking anything atm , not even DAA.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Prolly e2 rebound from the AI discontinuation

B

bomb

Awards
and what about the elevated testo ?

ill see my doc on monday - should i take 1 pump formeron ed until then?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where you using the 6 bromo as an in between cycle 'supp', and for how long?

Could be experiencing rebound estrogen from that.

B

bomb

Awards
just used it pre cycle to use the remaining pills and to harden up a bit.

possibly estro rebound cause i went from 150 to 0 within 1 day.

but how are the t-levels plausible?
always thought that bromo is at least slightly suppressive ?!

ill stay with formeron 1pump ed until seeing the doc on monday ?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
This is slightly off topic, but where do you guys (OP) get your blood tested? Your Normal Doctor or just like a clinic that does that quick testing stuff?

And if u don't go thru insurance how much is it?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
This is slightly off topic, but where do you guys (OP) get your blood tested? Your Normal Doctor or just like a clinic that does that quick testing stuff? And if u don't go thru insurance how much is it?
Privatemdlabs.com $65 cash

B

bomb

Awards
im from europe - so yeah i see my doctor and our health insurance pays that if izs advised by a doctor

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
im from europe - so yeah i see my doctor and our health insurance pays that if izs advised by a doctor
You mean you don't pay high fees for simple procedures? Avoid bankruptcy for normal health condition? ... What a foreign idea...:ponder:
Thats awesome though, take full advantage bro

B

bomb

Awards
dont get me wrong - we have a general health insurance , i got to pay a certain amount of my monthly income for social insurance which will then in return take over the costs for medical treatment.

B

bomb

Awards
just came back from the doc and she told me there is nothing to worry about - came home and instantly smashed 30mg epi , 50mg trest and 2 caps arimacare along 1pump formeron (used it for the last days too)

DIS GON BE GOOD :D

keep you updated guys

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
just came back from the doc and she told me there is nothing to worry about - came home and instantly smashed 30mg epi , 50mg trest and 2 caps arimacare along 1pump formeron (used it for the last days too)

DIS GON BE GOOD :D

keep you updated guys
Aaaaaaand were off!

B

bomb

Awards
Update Day 4
slight strength gains noticed , better regeneration between sets increased vascularity. increased sex drive

cons: slightly dry joints

first week:
epi 30mg
trest 50mg
arimacare 2caps
formeron 1 pump

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question about the hormone imbalance you were taking and AI, that lowers Estro low estro sends feedback to the pituitary to produce LH to increase testosterone. So you basically used the AI as a testosterone booster then while levels were high and you stopped the AI it began to aromatize the extra test increasing your estro as well.

Oh yeah also... Subbed!

B

bomb

Awards
guys what would you say is "a pump" of formeron?

pressing the full range or just a normal pump like you would use a soap dispenser?

B

bomb

Awards
update:

ill stay with 2 caps arimacare at the moment , no formeron , had the feeling it crashed my libido a bit.

good news: weights going up , better endurance , better sex drive

no bueno : more often nosebleeds , joints are better without formeron

currently week 2
epi 45mg
trest 50 mg
arimacare 2caps ed

B

bomb

Awards
update end week2

nothing much to notice, slight increases in endurance and power , scale is up about 1,5 kg

negative : sometimes slightly aggressive , nosebleeds stopped

current gear :
45mg epi
50mg trest
2caps arimacare

-> i want to throw something in - anyone got ideas ?
either some fat burner (no clen or ephe) or another ph - thought about furaza or another bottle of epi or trest do up the dosage OR should i just wait ?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run a fat burner on cycle, possible BP issues.

You could definitely up the trest to 75mg. Some ppl run epi at 60mg. I did not like it at 60 but that's just me.

For me Furaza was a great stacker at 350mg. But I ran it with halo, not epi.

B

bomb

Awards
yeah i want to throw something in
maybe bump up the epi
or bump up the trest (another bottle of TR3ST would allow me to even bump up to 100mg )
or Furuza-300 (pricey)
or 11-Keto (pricey)
or or or - there are so many things i wanna try but i know that more is not always better

or some s-drol ? lol

J

joeybacs

Awards
yeah i want to throw something in maybe bump up the epi or bump up the trest (another bottle of TR3ST would allow me to even bump up to 100mg ) or Furuza-300 (pricey) or 11-Keto (pricey) or or or - there are so many things i wanna try but i know that more is not always better or some s-drol ? lol
doing a somewhat similar cycle as yours, epi + furaza. Was thinking of upping my dosage to 60mg. Currently I'm on 45mg. Day 8

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
yeah i want to throw something in maybe bump up the epi or bump up the trest (another bottle of TR3ST would allow me to even bump up to 100mg ) or Furuza-300 (pricey) or 11-Keto (pricey) or or or - there are so many things i wanna try but i know that more is not always better or some s-drol ? lol
Upping the trest would be my first choice.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I say wait. Most people report that epi starts kicking in end of week 2, so you should just be starting to see the real benefits.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say wait. Most people report that epi starts kicking in end of week 2, so you should just be starting to see the real benefits.
^this

B

bomb

Awards
ok ill do so .

first day of week 3 - rest das

pro: no lethargy , skyhigh libido (ended up jerking off at university 2times today lol) , dick is rock hard , veins popping out mostly on forehands and chest + shoulders

con: sometimes it feels as if i would lose some feeling while getting at it with the gf , experienced that with hdrol too but only after week 5 or so

still thinking about bumping up the trest to 75-100 but im afraid of gyno issues tho

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine at a higher dose of trest as long as you dose the formeron properly.

B

bomb

Awards
currently not using any formeron and at 50mg with 2caps arimacare no issues at all

ill try 75 with 3 caps arimacare and see how it works out

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
currently not using any formeron and at 50mg with 2caps arimacare no issues at all ill try 75 with 3 caps arimacare and see how it works out
Let us know how it goes... I'm currently trying to figure out my AI protocol with trest. Right now I'm at 50 and no issues.

B

bomb

Awards
does anyone of you know a good fat burning supp ?
i was thinking of eph free products and I am not quite sure what would be good along epi&trest.

what do you think about 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine - may it **** up my own production?
there are so many products on powermyself I cant decide which ones - alphamine sounds good to .
I think a mix of dhea/yohimbe/3,5 etc would be the best ?!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
does anyone of you know a good fat burning supp ? i was thinking of eph free products and I am not quite sure what would be good along epi&trest. what do you think about 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine - may it **** up my own production? there are so many products on powermyself I cant decide which ones - alphamine sounds good to . I think a mix of dhea/yohimbe/3,5 etc would be the best ?!
IMO you don't need a fat burner on AAS. It can really jack up your blood pressure that's already at risk of being high. Epi and trest can both help you burn fat. It all depends on your diet.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

Depends heavily on your BP response with stims added on your cycle.

I would stay away from heavy stim. That link is to Norcodrene which IMO gives less of a BP spike than Alphamine and works just as well. Longer lasting smooth stim feel.

Could also consider a stim-free route if you don't need the boost so much and just want extra fat loss. In which case look into AaV2

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Agree with funkd. Dial in that diet and you would be set with your current setup.

B

bomb

Awards
dammit since yesterday im spreading out the caps doing 15epi 25trest 1cap arimacare 3x a day

today i gotta throw up pretty bad - maybe the chicken was bad but still feeling slight nausea .
the point is , the exact same thing happened on 75 mg hdrol - nearly puked my guts out back then lol

so it seems as if i lost my second dose of epi and trest and ill stay with 30epi and 50 trest today - dont wanna stress my stomach too much!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So taking less stresses you more? I'd maybe give it anther shot once your diet is more regular (no possibility of bad food)

I'm a big fan of even dosing, especially with short acting compounds

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
dammit since yesterday im spreading out the caps doing 15epi 25trest 1cap arimacare 3x a day today i gotta throw up pretty bad - maybe the chicken was bad but still feeling slight nausea . the point is , the exact same thing happened on 75 mg hdrol - nearly puked my guts out back then lol so it seems as if i lost my second dose of epi and trest and ill stay with 30epi and 50 trest today - dont wanna stress my stomach too much!
Did you dose 75mg trest at once?

B

bomb

Awards
No i thought that spreading out the doses would put less stress on my stomach and I dont know what happened yesterday but I felt really bad the rest of the day.

Today I am at work again and feeling better , a bit weak and afraid of throwing up again but no issues so far.
current dosing protocol:
breakfast: 15mg epi + 25mg trest + 1 cap arimacare
afternoon: 15mg epi + 25mg trest + 1 cap arimacare
pre-workout: 15mg epi + 25mg trest + 1 cap arimacare

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Ok good. Someone else tried 75 in one dose and said it made him feel nauseous. So that's why I was asking. Carry on

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The EPI will begin to kick in more very soon. As far as the nausea I really do not see any reason for you to be nauseous from from the prohormones unless you actually have something wrong with you and should not be using them in the first place. So let's hope for the fact that you are simply having a transient stomach issue.

As far as diet pills or any of the like goes... don't sweat them if you don't have BP issues it is really that simple... YOu will hear all kinds of fear speak regarding things like this that continue to get perpetuated by bro-science guys. Not saying that people don't get BP issues from stims on cycle but I am stating that is far more unlikely than everyone scares people into believing. IF you have BP issues at all then no do not run a stim with your cycle. However if you do not have BP issues there is absolutely no reason not to use them during a cycle. On cycle while on a strong Pre Workout or a diet pill my BP goes all the way up to like 135-140/80-85 so this is simply not a concern for everyone, but those with pre existing BP issues whether they are aware of them already or not.

That being said, you were reporting bloody noses already during this cycle which is more likely from the TR3ST than the other products you are using so if I were you I would not up the dose on TR3ST. If you want to up the dose on something in your situation upping the dose of EPI would be a safer option since it is not androgenic it won't increase BP by much at all compared to TR3ST. I would also not run any stims unless you are sure your BP is okay and that the bloody noses were from sinus issues or something. So in your situation I would refrain from stims or buy a BP cuff and monitor your BP on the reg to make sure you are not in danger.

B

bomb

Awards
The EPI will begin to kick in more very soon. As far as the nausea I really do not see any reason for you to be nauseous from from the prohormones unless you actually have something wrong with you and should not be using them in the first place. So let's hope for the fact that you are simply having a transient stomach issue. As far as diet pills or any of the like goes... don't sweat them if you don't have BP issues it is really that simple... YOu will hear all kinds of fear speak regarding things like this that continue to get perpetuated by bro-science guys. Not saying that people don't get BP issues from stims on cycle but I am stating that is far more unlikely than everyone scares people into believing. IF you have BP issues at all then no do not run a stim with your cycle. However if you do not have BP issues there is absolutely no reason not to use them during a cycle. On cycle while on a strong Pre Workout or a diet pill my BP goes all the way up to like 135-140/80-85 so this is simply not a concern for everyone, but those with pre existing BP issues whether they are aware of them already or not. That being said, you were reporting bloody noses already during this cycle which is more likely from the TR3ST than the other products you are using so if I were you I would not up the dose on TR3ST. If you want to up the dose on something in your situation upping the dose of EPI would be a safer option since it is not androgenic it won't increase BP by much at all compared to TR3ST. I would also not run any stims unless you are sure your BP is okay and that the bloody noses were from sinus issues or something. So in your situation I would refrain from stims or buy a BP cuff and monitor your BP on the reg to make sure you are not in danger.
Many thanks for the time you took studying my log and answering questions - very appreciated.

Today i feel much better compared to yesterday, i will rest today though and hit upper body tomorrow.
I already upped the dose of trest and have no issues so far (nose bleeds stopped completely - must have been an allergy related cause, no headaches , just some slight back pumps were noticeable since yesterday - completely new feeling for me )
I wasnt thinking exactly of stims like ephe, yohimbe , dmaa etc .
thyroids came to my mind for example alpha t2 but not quite sure if it might mess up my thyroid system ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Many thanks for the time you took studying my log and answering questions - very appreciated.Today i feel much better compared to yesterday, i will rest today though and hit upper body tomorrow.I already upped the dose of trest and have no issues so far (nose bleeds stopped completely - must have been an allergy related cause, no headaches , just some slight back pumps were noticeable since yesterday - completely new feeling for me )I wasnt thinking exactly of stims like ephe, yohimbe , dmaa etc . thyroids came to my mind for example alpha t2 but not quite sure if it might mess up my thyroid system ...
If you do not have anything wrong with your thyroid it is pretty hard to mess up just by supplementing. You could run T3 for a year and get off of it and have normal T3 levels in 2 weeks. There is absolutely no need or reason to ever do anything to allow T3 to recover other than wait. Dr's have found that people they put on t3 thinking the thyroid had failed were able to recover completely with in 2 weeks. This is after years of use. Heavy metals can mess with the thyroid but as far as recovery or anything there is no PCT needed for your thyroid and anyone telling you different is trying to sell you a product or learned that from someone who bought into it when they read it. However that stuff is marketing driven not science drive and is a rip off. Alpha T2 is the **** but it has yohimbine in it. Shift is the one that does not have any stims in it. Look into TT-33 I think it is by i-force as well.

B

bomb

Awards
I just ordered some brawn Nutrition trest and lecheek Nutrition Alpha t2.

I will bump up the trest to 100mg until the end of the cycle.
currently:
45mg epi
100mg trest (since yesterday)
3 caps arimacare
1pump formeron

no issues at all. took 50mg trest preworkout and i was sweating like hell.
my Libido is through the Roof.
my cycle was planned until mid juli (basically 8 weeks ) but lets see how much days Ive left with the additional trest.
my pct Looks as follows:

Tamox
Ostarine
Sup3r PCT
DAA

but Ill be for a while on the gaintrain until i hop into pct.
I am very curious for the prothyroids :D

B

bomb

Awards
I have a question ...
my goods (hyper t2 and brawn trest) are shipped.

I will be in croatia the whole august doing my SSI Divemaster program. I thought that I would have the possibility to go tpo a gym but it seems as if there is not any available.
so I wanted to hop in pct at the end of juli , cruising 5 weeks with nolva and ostarine through august.
but I think if Ill do that I would lose nearly everything due to limited training.
I was thinking about extending my cycle until the end of august and then start with pct (5weeks nolva + osta ) and start with high calories as winter is coming.

currently im at week 4 with epi 45mg and trest 100mg ( since 09.06).
I dont know how to bridge my cycle or at least with what.
was thinking of ending the epi cycle as planned ( 6weeks in total)
and then run trest for the rest of the time.
as trest is only 7a I would not be that bothered. or take everythinhg until its gone and throw in 30 days of furaza-300.

I just dont know whats the best way, or should I just end my cycle in July and do my pct while I´m in croatia?
at least I would have ostarine whioch might preserve some of the gains....#

other question:
whats the best dosage for hyper t2 for pro synthroid newbies like me ?