Finaflex summer stack??

Mr.bass

Awards
Hey guys, just made an account so very new to forum, less new to supplements but to most on the site still a rookie, so bear with me por favor. Currently am 6"3 210, looking to lean out, especially abs and pecs.

Right now I'm building a stack, tryin to get in better shape for the summer. I've currently been on alpha t2 for almost a month, and am pretty happy it's not bad, but here's what I've got.

Will be starting this after the first bottle of t2 is gone.

Alpha t2, finaflex pure test, pes erase, throwing in a good protein powder. Followed by their revolution pct, and possibly?? Any advice and thoughts would be awesome. Is the revolution enough?

Also would it be too much to take a nitric oxide pre workout with these? I know alpha t2 isn't but pes maybe has some stim?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for PCT. None of those products are designer steroids/prohormones.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aye nothing in that steak requires a "PCT".

I would however replace the Erase with the REV PCT during the "cycle". The added DAA in REV PCT stacks perfectly with Pure Test. You could then use the Erase after you run out of the REV PCT if you like.

Mr.bass

Awards
Thanks for response Guys, I wasn't sure about the pure test as they sell the rev pct with it. And thanks montego, I'll change those out, run rev with the t2 and pure followed with erase!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I noticed good fat burning on finaflex STIMUL8. So that might be a PWO to look into.