Epistane cut cycle suggestions

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
planning to do a Epistane cycle for cut, will be adding it to Ultimate Diet 2.0 that i've been doing for two weeks already (prolly will be almost four weeks by the time i start). i'm 31, 160 at 15%, third cycle. please critique/suggest. thanx.

weeks 1+2: epi elite 30mg, cycle support (ai)
weeks 3+4: epi elite 40mg, cycle support
weeks 5+6: nolva 20mg, post cycle support (ai), zma (cellucor), lean xtreme (ds)
wk 7+8: nolva 10mg, post cycle support, zma, lean xtreme

also plan to use: multi-v, fish oil, and during pct: creatine, hemavol

do u think it would be beneficial to do w/Ultimate Diet 2.0 or stick w/a 'traditional' cutting diet.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
5'11 @ 165 and 15% bf? I think your focused on the wrong goal brutha. You're gonna be a lean 145 bs. Which is gonna be twig status at 5'11

To answer your question though, doubt you need to stack compounds at your current size. Especially a couple of methyls. Just seems like a big risk when your current compound can handle the job by itself

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
5'11 @ 165 and 15% bf? I think your focused on the wrong goal brutha. You're gonna be a lean 145 bs. Which is gonna be twig status at 5'11
i have bad genetics? i got that skinny fat look. all my bf is around my belly. when i try to cut w/o aas, i lose more muscle than fat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id say proper dieting is lacking...

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards

To answer your question though, doubt you need to stack compounds at your current size. Especially a couple of methyls. Just seems like a big risk when your current compound can handle the job by itself
srry, i meant ultimate diet 2.0 when i typed ud2.0 or did u already kno and i'm jus super konfused?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
srry, i meant ultimate diet 2.0 when i typed ud2.0 or did u already kno and i'm jus super konfused?
Lol no I thought you ment ultradrol. IM gonna look that up now

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
Id say proper dieting is lacking...
yeh ur right, but this ultimate diet 2.0 seems to be working, i've been slowly droppin bf% w/o losing noticable muscle. i'm trying to speed it up and make sure no loss of muscle.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards

LOL - TWIG STATUS!

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards

also, i was under the impression that i would gain like 5lbs and drop around 3% bf while on epi (pls korrect me if i'm wrong)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Okay ill "correct" you.. only if your diet allows for you to do so. The compound wont do it for you

neuronation

Awards
Okay ill "correct" you.. only if your diet allows for you to do so. The compound wont do it for you
So I am also on epi now, just started. In the same boat (only kind of tho, goal-wise, not stat-wise... I'm 184 and 14%, 6'). First cycle. I do want to gain a few lbs, and drop some bf%'s. Since on (5 days in), I've been eating ridiculously clean, but not in much of a deficit, if one at all, cuz I still want to give something for the epi to work with. As much lean protein as I can stomach, nasty-ass clean carbs, and healthy fats (40:40:20, I'm guessing?).
Is this the kind of diet I need to be eating to allow me to reach my goals? I just feel torn. Originally I just wanted to cut, no intention of heading down this PH path. Then decided on epi for the cut. Now questioning whether I should just concentrate on gains. So, as indecisive as I am, I've been eating ~maintenance, but crazy clean. Any suggestions? (And yeah I have the impt on cycle and PCT that I need, that is not a prob)

Mystere3

Awards
I think recomp is a better goal than cutting especially for a first cycle.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
do u think i can sub SNS - REduce XT for pes- lean xtreme?

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
can things like caffeine, yohimbine, synephrine be taken while on cycle?