Opinions needed on first PH or or test cycle

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Hey guys,

been lurking on here for a while but haven't posted much. I'm considering running some sort of anabolic compound and have been heavily researching all options. Here are my stats

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 184-185
Years training: 7 (I was pretty retarded the first few years but I have my sh*t together now)
Max bench: 305
Max squat: 380
Max deadlift: 475
( I could probably increase the numbers fairly easily if I ran another strength based program but I'm more concerned with hypertrophy at the moment)

I was originally looking at mild PH cycle like havoc or hdrol but have been reconsidering running a low dose test due to all the side affects associated with PH. I know there are some Internet options for ordering test but I'm not sure which are legit :-/

What is your opinion? Go right into test or try out a PH first? Any advice is appreciated.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You hit it right, Halo or Epi.

Or 400-500 a week of Test solo.

Just preference really.

Side effects are always there regardless of the cycle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Halo and Epi are great first time cycles check out the Ironflex website for some great options
Ordering test on line can be hella sketchy but first time test only cycles are fantastic.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Has anyone run both solo? How are the sides compared to one anothe? I'm kind of concerned about liver toxicity but to my understanding halo and epi are both pretty mild...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Thanks for the links, I appreciate it. I forgot to mention I'd like to do some sort of recomp with this. Currently around 12-13% BF but would like to cut down to under 10% while maintaining my weight

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
All about the diet, not the supplement.

All 3 our good choices tho.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Very true with the diet, I have that sorted out, guess I just don't want any sort of wet compound.

Would you guys recommend to run an AI alongside test? I've never heard of anyone running an AI with a PH but usually in PCT, though I've heard of people running formeron with test.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Some people run an AI from start to finish ( I will )
Some people wait until they need it.

You won't need it on Epi or Halo. On Test it will be dependent on the person.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Thanks for the heads up. I have erase pro on hand and was thinking of buying formeron as well. I think I'm pretty estrogen sensitive due to puffy/sensitive nips while taking daa.

Any other things I should get aside from cycle support and a SERM? I'll run both with any of the options I've highlighted.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Depends on what you run.
Taurine
Cissus q
Fish oil

Along with your cycle support and everyday supps.

Maybe something for lethargy if you run an oral.

I would personally either use formeron or aromasin if you run the Test.

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
Peppers, what have you run from the discussed options? Any you liked more than others?

Thanks for all you help, I appreciate it.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Halo and Epi are pretty similar in my opinion.
Epi had me drier and made my joints ache a little bit more than Halo. But my joints always ache on cycle. I used stano as a test base to help with libido and lethargy. Epistane was an overall better run though, a little stronger IMO.

My next cycle will be Test solo run, plan on 250 twice a week. Aromasin throughout along with the list of supps.